Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Let's bring Patchouli for 22.0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Mystia for 10.0.
I was going to suggest Lily or one of the three fairies but I figure potentially allowing the nineball attack may be better.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013

Rectus posted:

Luckily Reimu isn't here.

(Kogasa owns, scariest youkai in Gensoukyo)

Well I know who I'm voting, or atleast will try to vote, into the party from now on.
Also Reimu for the next segment.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
I was going to vote for Kogasa but since she's coming anyway let's complete the Fairy Trio with Luna, leaving us at 17.0.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
I will get started on voting in Kogasa each time now, leaving us at 40.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Probably better off with two Akis than two Fairies of Light, granted it's a moot point if someone votes for someone else entirely.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Keeping up with my promise by voting Kogasa leaving 14.0.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Since Kogasa has already been voted in I'll vote in Medicine to leave 5.0 cost.
Edit: Changed my mind.

8_Escape fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Kanako Frame Sanae to leave 8.5 cost. So both V2 variants get some showing.