Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
So, uh, what happens next for Woodley? Even if he wasn't at the top of Dana's shitlist, I don't see a lot of fights in the division that make much sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Actually I just remembered his shoulder is (potentially extremely) hosed up right now so I suppose it's a moot point.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

CommonShore posted:

He complained about an injury and then was handed a 7 day medical suspension.

It was extended to 180 days.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Maybe it doesn't matter because he got KTFO

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Chichevache posted:

His taunting is the best I've seen since Garbrandt v Cruz.

Garbrandt - Dillashaw better happen, I'm suffering from a deficiency of pop, lock and socking.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Wait so why is Khabib ducking TFerg this time

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Marching Powder posted:

apparently the ufc took down the lee / ferg post, and helwani being coy about nate diaz possibly having a fight. nate / ferg i can get behind 100%. nate winning and having a third fight with conor to unify would be loving crazy.

i support any and everything that gets nate diaz paid

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I just wish we didn't have to wait until November. With Cody and Conor not fighting for so long there's been a serious lack of showboating.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
They deserve each other

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

lol this actually makes me like him more

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Luigi Thirty posted:

it’s the wrong Jon Jones

oh poo poo wooooooooops

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Noctone posted:

oh poo poo wooooooooops

|
\_________ Jon Jones

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Does he have to pay pack any (or all) of his purse? Because uhhh he's not gonna fight again for a long time (if ever).

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
this absolutely fucks over the ufc so hard too lol, especially if conor never comes back

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Wasn't Jones's team saying he hosed up his shoulder a couple days before the fight? Wonder if that plays into all this.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Bubba Smith posted:

nah he gave an interview recently saying he was going to come back and he even felt he was going to have an inevitable 3rd fight with Jones. That was the first bad loss Cormier has had in 20 pro fights.

The only bummer for DC is there's nobody left for him to defend his title against at 205. The division stinks and is only gonna get worse next year. The best scenario is either Cormier moves back up to heavyweight or maybe some notable guys from middleweight move up.

Volkan

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I feel like I remember the November card shaping up to be extremely cool and good.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Woodley is basically MMA's version of Mark Selby - at times extremely boring and frustrating to watch, but also extremely good at his craft.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
conor lost the battle but won the war imo

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Fat Twitter Man posted:

where did this "WME is imploding" bullshit come from and why is every halfwit on this forum repeating it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

BlindSite posted:

The only stand up comedian I actually like is Bill Burr

lol what

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

BlindSite posted:

What? Hes funny as gently caress.

I know he is. But (a) liking literally only one stand-up comedian and (b) that comedian being Bill Burr says some really weird things about a person.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
imagine four braydon schnozzes lined up at the edge of a cliff

comedy works the same way

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
recent estimates were $300m for mayweather and $100m for mcgregor, but that was assuming ppv buys closer to 5m i think.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
hell just give the guy an ownership stake

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
what the gently caress are all these serious posts doing itt

y'all should be ashamed of yourselves

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Speaking of, did they test Jones's B sample yet? Is his piss hot, hotter or hottest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
No Love and Gay Cheese should turn into stars if they keep putting in good work.

• Locked thread