Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Awesome - I had a work call in the first 30 minutes and that works out perfect so I'm not trying to do double duty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Ah crap, I was about to say I could join last second, but I could only draft for a hour. But I gotta work at 8pm central. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How do I delete my team from it?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

Ah crap, I was about to say I could join last second, but I could only draft for a hour. But I gotta work at 8pm central. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How do I delete my team from it?

30 minutes of drafting? If you want I could see if my wife could draft for you. She's pretty good.

I can delete you from the league if you want.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I gotta auto-draft, something came up. I'll make it count though

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I'll draft for someone if they need it, I talked my BiL out of some disastrous poo poo last night via facebook chat.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

So are we at 8 teams or 10?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

If we're at 9 I'll sign up.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Depends on 89. I'd prefer he play because more people is always better.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

I'm paid up. Bedtime over here but I'll set an alarm for drafttime.

Smarms
Aug 27, 2008
Not seeing a link to donate. Also, never saw an invite to the league if that was sent. Can be there at 8:30 eastern tonight for draft.

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
Donate: https://www.youcaring.com/thewinnerofthe2017cheatingforcharityffleague-875872

League: http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=305284&seasonId=2017

Just dropped in my $200 to start off the season.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

If we're at 9 I'll sign up.

Can I get an e-mail address?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Beer4TheBeerGod
Spoeank
Smarms
I.G.Y.
Sataere
Lock
Aredna
spacejung

89 - Still want to play?
Gumbel2Gumbel - Need e-mail address.
I.G.Y. - Need e-mail address.
Lock - Need e-mail address.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm in. Mostly be on auto draft. But what can ya do :shrug:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

My friend texted me at like noon to join up and bail out his league since he needed one more so I have to do that instead. Draft is at same time too. Sorry!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

My friend texted me at like noon to join up and bail out his league since he needed one more so I have to do that instead. Draft is at same time too. Sorry!

No worries!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
We have 9 players. A tenth would be great, otherwise I might encourage MY WIFE to join in. And beat me. Because she would.

I.G.Y.
May 5, 2006
Sent you my email, I'm gonna have to autodraft as well!

Smarms
Aug 27, 2008
Still seeing IDP on the roster, FYI

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Smarms posted:

Still seeing IDP on the roster, FYI

Fixed. If Lock doesn't accept the invite by 7:30 I'll cut the league down to 8 and we can be good to go.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
If we have to go to 8, we should have some crazy stuff. Not saying as crazy as the Fish Bowl, but multiple flex spots would be good.

Just go nuts with it

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

quote:

Offense: 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FLX/1SFLX/1DST
Passing: 0.04 per yard, 6 per TD, -3 per Int, 2 per 2PC
Rushing: 0.1 per yard, 6 per TD, 2 per 2PC
Receiving: 0.5 PPR, 0.1 per yard, 6 per TD, 2 per 2PC

Bench: 7

Cheating
Every dollar donated gives $10 FAAB.

Before the start of each Thursday night game, players may bid up for a bonus for that week at a cost of $1 per tenth of a point. Regardless of how much is bid, the maximum bonus you can get is 10 points more than your opponent.

After the games are over players may spend funds from their FAAB to swap out starters with high performing players from their bench. The cost of swapping a player out is the difference in points, with every tenth of a point costing $1. These changes must be declared before kickoff of the first game on Thursday. No, you cannot swap a low performing bench player for a high performing starter to add money to your FAAB. You can, however, swap players from your starting lineup to your bench multiple times in order to rearrange the players to maximize your score. In this case you would pay every time the starter was replaced by a bench player who scored more points. Because I can't edit rosters after each week the weekly score will instead be modified by the number of dollars spent.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Sep 7, 2017

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Oh, missed that part. Was just going off of memory lol

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

89 posted:

Oh, missed that part. Was just going off of memory lol

I just changed it. If anyone has a problem speak now.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Okay, I'm cutting the league down to 8. Sorry Lock.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
In the spirit of charity here is a BeerSheet for the league: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3d7zpus19gmdsw3/Cheating4Charity.xlsx?dl=0

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Add a half point per 1st down too :madmax:

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Can someone do the draft for me. I'm not sure the rankings I made were preserved when we went from idp to dst. Not to mention 10 to 8 teams.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

spacejung posted:

Can someone do the draft for me. I'm not sure the rankings I made were preserved when we went from idp to dst. Not to mention 10 to 8 teams.

I can.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Thank you!

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Sorry man, thought I had sent an email address in an earlier pm. Got the one you sent to my main address, but I just woke up annnnnd rip.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Ugh. Forgot about this one. I'll keep an eye out for next year and donate in the meantime.

Have a good draft, y'all.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Dammit! That would have been 10.

Oh well, next year!

Aredna
Mar 17, 2007
Nap Ghost
We can probably get to 10 teams if he wants to update quick and you're both here.

More is better

I got a forced restart on work PC - updates happening - I should be back in time

Thank you for beer sheets - I prepped for 10 team IDP!

If we stick with 8 tho - why not replace that kicker with a 2nd QB for fun?

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

I'm here, woke up for it, I'm still down to do it.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Lock posted:

I'm here, woke up for it, I'm still down to do it.

I can't update without the league having to wait an hour to draft, and folks are already time limited. I'm sorry.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I can't update without the league having to wait an hour to draft, and folks are already time limited. I'm sorry.

Is cool, I imagine you get a flood of PMs between here and reddit and info can get lost in the chaos. Doesn't help that I'm unreachable during normal EST hours either.

From the $25 I donated, can you split $3 between each of the teams, with the extra $1 going to you as a (far too small) tip for your BeerSheets?

Good luck y'all!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
45 minutes. New record.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Lock posted:

Is cool, I imagine you get a flood of PMs between here and reddit and info can get lost in the chaos. Doesn't help that I'm unreachable during normal EST hours either.

From the $25 I donated, can you split $3 between each of the teams, with the extra $1 going to you as a (far too small) tip for your BeerSheets?

Good luck y'all!

Absolutely! I was planning on giving every team $100 in FAAB from my money, so now it will be $103!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

spacejung posted:

Thank you!

I apologize in advance for your team.

• Locked thread