Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
This is a game I remember seeing on X-Play/GameSpot TV/Extended Play years ago but never saw anything come of it. It'll be interesting to see what this game is about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Why does the Juju Man sound like Etemon from the English dub of Digimon Adventure? For context, here is Etemon AKA Richard Epcar who also voices Myotismon in the dub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmOKB3j3q8

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Aug 5, 2017

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
To be fair it's actually not that uncommon to release games for a newly obsolete system, specifically third party games, especially during the transitional period between systems.

The best recent example I can think is Shantae: Half-Genie Hero which was released for the Wii U with a Switch port being released several months later.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

GamesAreSupernice posted:

I do think there is a difference in releasing a long-anticipated game or something from a series with a strong fan-base. I did list Ultimate Battle 22 for that reason.

Fair point though Shantae as a franchise is more niche than Dragon Ball. I do think HGH deserves credit for being one of the more overall successful games funded by Kickstarter though.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
So you have to die at least once before you can 100% the game? That's kind of a dick move, does it matter where you actually die in order to get to the Beach of Souls?

• Locked thread