Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Sevit Axalethris, Duchess of Kethendi, Admiral of the Adamant Fleet, Breaker of Ulash-Nar
(PDF) (Orokos)

At Merritt's command, the battle is joined. Sevit reappears with the others surrounding one of Bane's saints, her draconic presence announcing itself in a wave of fear coursing through her foes. "I feel great, Bane." She roars. "Will you feel the same in a minute?" Her radiance sears the saint beside her, merely a soupçon of what she's about to unleash. As Marcus's magics course through her, mingling with her own, she grins. Flinging her arms wide, she binds flaming chains around two of the saints - the one right next to her and another further away. Then, with a tug, the latter vanishes and reappears next to their comrade, tangling them both together in the burning chain. A look to Gladys alerts her of the comet now streaming down from the sky, giving the cleric a chance to scoot out of the way. The two saints aren't so lucky. The explosion catches them flat-footed, searing them in a flash of cosmic brilliance and further magnifying the chains' damage. The comet's remains fall into a cordon of dancing flame, encircling the two servants of Bane. Letting herself slip once again into demonic abandon, Sevit punches an arcane bolt into one of the saints. As they crumple lifelessly to the ground, Sevit fires a second and a third into the other saint, sending them flying into the air and through the wall of fire. Bane's paragon hits the ground hard on the other side, now nothing but a smouldering corpse.

Start of Encounter: Merritt uses Shared Valor. I teleport to J11 and gain 16 THP.

Start of Turn: Lime Saint takes 7 fire+radiant damage.
Minor Action: Dragonfear (Close burst 10 vs. Will). Target Bane (43; Hit), Aqua Saint (41; Hit), Lime Saint (48; Hit), Pink Saint (37; Hit). All enemies take -2 to attack rolls and grant CA UEoMNT. Aqua is dazed UEoMNT.
Minor Action: Burning Bright. I gain an aura 2 UEoE. Enemies in the aura have vulnerable 5 fire and -2 to saving throws against ongoing fire damage. Nonmagical
fires in the aura can be put out only if I allow them to be extinguished.
ACTION POINT! USoMNT, I and all allies gain +3 to attack rolls, and enemies gain +3 to attack rolls against me. UEoE, I gain resist 10 thunder.
Standard Action: Chains of Fire (Ranged 10 vs. Ref). Target Aqua Saint (40; Hit), Lime Saint (56; CRIT!). Aqua Saint takes 58 fire damage. Lime Saint takes 90 fire damage and is blinded USoMNT. I teleport Aqua Saint to J12. UEoMNT, Aqua Saint and Lime Saint take 1d10 fire damage the first time they are more than 3 squares apart.
Free Action: Gloves of Astral Quickness Minor Action: Quickened Spellcasting: Blazing Starfall (Area burst 1 within 10 vs. Ref). Target Aqua Saint (42, Hit), Lime Saint (46, Hit). Aqua Saint and Lime Saint take 48 radiant damage. I12-K14 becomes a zone bounded by flame UEoMNT. The first time each turn an enemy in the zone leaves it, it takes 7 fire damage.
Standard Action: Demon-Soul Bolts (Ranged 10 vs. Fort). Target Lime Saint (53, Hit). Lime Saint takes 47 thunder damage and is KOed. Target Aqua Saint (46; Hit). Aqua Saint takes 44 thunder damage and is pushed 1 square to K13. Target Aqua Saint (45; Hit). Aqua Saint takes 44 thunder damage and is pushed to L14. Aqua Saint takes 7 fire damage from the Blazing Starfall zone and is KOed.

Damage Summary: 201 to Aqua Saint (KO!); 192 to Lime Saint (KO!)
Sevit Status: +2 AC; +5 to attacks; +5 damage; Burning Bright; Phase of the Sun; Resist 5 all; Resist 10 thunder. Position: J11
Others' Status:
All allies: +3 to attacks; Champion's Countenance (+2 Fort/Ref/Will)
All enemies: -2 to attacks; +3 attack rolls vs. Sevit; Grant CA

pre:
Sevit Axalethris   						 
HP: 139/139 (16 THP)	AC:   39 	Passive Insight: 23
Surges: 4/7 (V: 35)	Fort: 39 	Passive Perception: 28
Initiative: +12		Ref:  33        Action Points: 0
Speed: 8		Will: 42        Vision: Darkvision
Languages: Common; Draconic; Primordial 
Resists: 15 cold (Sun) / psychic (Moon) / radiant (Stars)
Immune: Blinded
Saving Throws: +2

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Blazing Starfall        [ ] Second Wind                 [X] Slaad's Gambit
Dragonfrost	        [X] Dragonfear                  [ ] Lightning Daggers
                        [ ] Divine Challenge	        [X] Radiant Wings
                        [ ] Blazing Corona              [X] Swords of the Marilith
                        [X] Chains of Fire              [X] Rock Armour
                        [ ] Stalking Frost              [X] Burning Bright
                        [ ] Sun and Stars               [X] Platinum Scales
                        [X] Demon-Soul Bolts            [ ] Demonic Wrath
                        [ ] Sudden Scales
                        [ ] Draconic Majesty            
                        [X] Quickened Spellcasting    

MBA: +30 vs. AC, 2d8+14 damage.
RBA: Dragonfrost: +29 vs. Fort; 2d8+35 cold damage. Push 1 square.
Crit: +5d8 damage; target blinded USoMNT.
Item Powers
[ ] Sandals of Avandra (At-will): Shift half my speed.
[ ] Sandals of Avandra (Encounter): Don't provoke OAs UEoMNT.
[ ] Phylactery of Action (Encounter): Reroll saving throw vs certain effects.
[X] Gloves of Astral Quickness (Encounter): Free Action -> Minor Action if not dazed or stunned.
[ ] Gloves of Astral Quickness (Encounter): Immediate Interrupt as below.
[X] Staff of the War Mage (Daily): Increase the size of a blast/burst power by 1.
[ ] Belt of the Witch King (Daily): When bloodied, +HP 2x level of unused arcane power.
[X] Ring of Focus (Daily): 1/round until end of encounter, sustain minor as a free action.
[X] Ring of Personal Gravity (Daily): Self and adjacent enemies slowed/immobilized.
[X] Folding Astral Skiff (Daily): Unfolds into astral skiff.

Immediate Actions (descending priority; minions do not trigger)
-- When hit, if negates: +3 to Ref and attacks vs Ref UEoMNT (Enc [Gloves of Quickness])
-- When hit, if negates: +4 to all defs against the attack (Enc [Sudden Scales])
-- When hit in 1st turn, if negates: +7 to all defs until end of encounter (Day [Platinum Scales])
-- When hit by enemy within 5, if avoids: teleport 5 and attack (Day [Slaad's Gambit])

Soul of the Cosmic Cycle
After a rest, choose a phase. Phase must change the first time I am bloodied in an encounter.
Phase may change when I use a daily arcane attack power.
Phase of the Sun
 -- Start of Turn: Each adjacent enemy takes 7 fire and radiant damage.
 -- On-hit with Blazing Starfall or Dragonfrost: Roll a saving throw.
Phase of the Moon
 -- +AC equal to the number of adjacent conscious enemies.
 -- On-hit with Blazing Starfall or Dragonfrost: Gain concealment UEoMNT.
Phase of the Stars
 -- When an attack misses me, teleport 7 squares as a free action.
 -- On-hit with Blazing Starfall or Dragonfrost: Become insubstantial UEoMNT or until hit.

Champion's Countenance
While I'm at max HP, allies who can see me gain +2 to Fort, Ref and Will.

Action Point
Demon Fury: USoMNT, I and all allies gain +3 to attack rolls and enemies gain +3
to attack rolls against me.
Demonskin Tattoo: Resist 10 acid / cold / fire / lightning / thunder until end 
of encounter.

Other Defensive Features
Mettle: No damage from missed Fort/Will attack.
Greater Armour of Eyes: Do not grant CA for being flanked.
Ring of Personal Gravity: Reduce forced movement by 1.
Portal Mastery: 1/day, on death, regain half HP and disappear. Reappear on any 
plane on any permanent teleportation circle whose sigil sequence I have memorized.

Other Active Features
War Wizardry: Against allies, arcane spells take -5 to attacks and deal half damage.
Superior Will: Roll saving throw against daze/stun at start of turn, even if effect
doesn't allow a saving throw.
Hero's Poise: On saving throw success, allies within 5 who can see me gains +8 to
saving throws USoMNT.
Sorcerous Flux: When attacking 2+ enemies, swap 2 attack rolls after rolling.
Portal Mastery: 1/day, use Linked Portal or Planar Portal with no components.
Traveler's Tricks: On natural 18+ attack roll, teleport 5 squares after the attack.

Wol fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Dec 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Silenna

Trusting the others to take care of the cannonfodder, Silenna focuses her attention on the Black Hand with a grim look. She spills no banter of the matter, but raises her hands with a soft chant under her breath. The ground trembles and rumbles, and bursting forth from the ground come giant snakes that surround Bane. A moment later they are only revealed to be stone, however; a wall of giant statues that box in Bane with their unflinching expressions. With a powerful leap, she moves to the other side of the hall, transforming mid-jump to land in a coiled spring, ready to pounce.

Initiative: Artheon and me gain 16 THP. I teleport to H13. Artheon does not teleport.
Free: Assassin's Shroud on Bane.
Standard: Wall of the World. I summon a 6sq high wall in the following 12 squares: E10, E11, E12, E13, E14, F10, F14, G10, G11, G12, G13, G14. Squares are blocking terrain for enemies, but allies can move through them freely (but not occupy them). Squares have 50HP and my defenses, and crumble into difficult terrain if destroyed. As a minor action, I can resurrect a destroyed square with 50 HP.
Move: Fly up three squares vertically and six squares horizontally to D19. Artheon moves eight squares to G6.
Free: Wild Shape into Large.
Free: Shift 3 squares downward to land in D19-E20.

pre:
Silenna   						 
HP: 140/140 (16)        AC:   37 	Passive Insight: 35
Surges: 8/8 (V: 35)	For:  34 	Passive Perception: 37
Initiative: +18		Ref:  37 	Vision: Low-light	
Action Points: 0  	Will: 40	        
Languages: Common, Elven                Speed: 9 (walk, swim, fly)

Assassin's Shroud       [ ] Blinding Swarm            [X] Clinging Drones
Chill Wind		[ ] Camouflage Cloak          [ ] Fazing Fangs
Grasping Claws         	[ ] Claws of Retribution      [ ] Jaws of Ice
Savage Rend             [ ] Constricting Coils        [X] Primal Lion
Wild Shape              [ ] Darting Viper             [X] Wall of the World
                        [ ] Elven Accuracy            
                        [ ] Feywild Sojourn       
                        [ ] Infiltrating Drone 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Serpent's Dash
                        [ ] Warding Wind

Item Powers
[ ][ ] Diamond Cincture (At-Will)
[ ] Gloves of the Serpent (Encounter)
[ ] Marauder's Armor (Daily)
[X] Ring of the Dragonborn Emperor (Daily)
[ ] Staff of the Serpent (Daily)

Conditionals
Badge of the Berserker: Charges don't provoke OAs.
Danger Sense: Roll twice for initiative.
Demonskin Tattoo: When you spend an AP, gain resist 10 of your choice UEOE.
Enraged Boar Form: When in beast form, +1 to attack and +2 to damage rolls on charge.
Fey Beast Tamer: CA against enemies in your companion's aura. 
Communicate normally with your companion and other creatures of the same kind.
Magnificent Beast: Can choose to become large when wild shaping to beast form. 
While you are in Large beast form, you get a +2 bonus to damage rolls and speed. 
Marauder's Armor: On charge, you get +3 AC UEOYNT.
Pileus Helm: Telepathy 5, resist 10 necrotic, resist 10 poison, +4 to saves vs necrotic and poison. 
Pouncing Form: When using wild shape to change into beast form, you can shift 6 squares.
Primal Resurgence: Once per day, when you become bloodied, you may regain use of a used primal daily power.
Quick Wild Shape: Wild Shape as free action on your turn.
Ring of Aquatic Ability:  Breathe underwater. Upon reaching milestone, swim speed doubles.
Ring of the Dragonborn Emperor: +3 damage to close attacks.
Ruthless Killer: When hitting target with grasping claws, can choose to immobilize.
Immobilize lasts UEOYNT or until you are no longer adjacent.
Serpent Form: When in beast form, you get resist 15 poison and +5 to Stealth.
Snake Fang Action: When you spend an AP to make an attack, 
each target hit by that attack takes 10 ongoing poison damage (save ends).
Sovereign's Charge: Once per encounter on a beast form charge, use encounter instead of MBA. 
On hit, target is also prone. 
Staff Expertise: Ranged and Area attacks do not provoke OA. Melee attacks have +1 reach.
Stalking Panther Form: When in beast form, +5 to Stealth and +4 to initiative.
Swift Predator: +1 speed and +1 square to shift in beast form. 
Venom Hand Master: Attacks ignore poison resistance and immunity.
Vicious Advantage: Gain CA against immobilized or slowed targets.
Wild Elf Luck: +1d4 on elven accuracy reroll.
pre:
Watchful Cobra (Fey Beast Companion)
HP: 70/70 (THP:16)      AC:   37
Speed: 8, climb 6	Fort: 37
Initiative: 18          Ref:  39 
Perception: 29          Will: 35

MBA: Melee 1; One Creature; +29 vs AC, Hit: 2d8+10
Aura 1 Enemies in the aura can't gain CA. 

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Saint Gladys - PDF - Reference

Appearing in tandem with the others Gladys does not dedicate herself to offense, instead brandishing the greatest protections she can conjure for this momentous battle. She raises Sune's portrait high in both hands and sings a fine hymn of celestial valor, summoning shades of her own red-hued caring that shadow the others, folding their arms over their charges torsos for a continual hug! As well as the actual divine protection, of course!

Taking both symbols in hand Gladys glowers at Bane and his Saints, withdrawing tactfully. As she moves her shape twitches and bulges subtly under her armor at a few spots and when some takes up position she erupts in a halo of hellfire that is soon tinged with radiance. Her form sharpens at the joints, her figure fills out with the curves and her muscles bulge! Her armor shortens as she grows two feet taller, her knees quietly reversing into beast's legs standing atop obsidian hooves! Finally her horns double in size and mass, now resembling thick ram's curls, her bones themselves growing spikes that rise from gaps at her collarbone and shoulders. Once finished she assumes her normal stance of prayer, quietly frowning at Bane. "Let battle be joined."

Free: Teleport to I13
Standard: Divine Armor. Everybody within CB3 of I13 gets +2 Power Bonus to AC and Resist 5 All Damage UEOE.
Move: Move to L9
Minor: Diabolic Transformation (Regen 6, Fire Resist +5, +2 Damage, +2 Attack vs Bloodied)

pre:
Saint Gladys of Sune  						 
HP: 139/143 (THP: 18/18)    AC:  40   	Passive Insight: 36
Surges: 4/10 (V: 35)	For:	36	Passive Perception: 29
Initiative: +22		Ref:	39	Action Points: 0
Speed: 7		Will:	42      Vision: Low-light
Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Giant, Draconic, Goblin	

At Will			Encounter	           Daily
Astral Seal             [ ] Second Wind            [ ] Word of Comfort
Sacred Flame            [ ] Spirit Flame     [ ] Dismissal
                        [ ] Remorse                [ ] Stream of Life
                        [ ] Sever the Source       [ ] Radiant Armor
                        [ ] Prophecy of Doom       [ ] Brilliant Censure
                        [ ] [ ] [ ] Healing Word   [ ] Good Omens
                        [ ] Healer's Mercy(Ch)     [X] Moment of Peace
                        OR                         [ ] Hammer of Fate [ ]
                        [ ] Favor of the Gods(Ch)  [X] Diabolic Soul [ ] Wrath
                        [ ] Shining Symbol         [X] Divine Armor
                        [ ] Sune's Embrace(I)        [X] Mass Cure Serious Wounds
                                                   [ ] Sune's Regen(I)   [X] Sustenance(I)
                                                   [ ] Flight(I)    [ ] Gloves of Healing(I)
                                                   [ ] Guardian(I)    [X] Boots of Speed(I)
                                                   [ ] Timeless(I)    [ ] Whiteflame Armor(I)
                                                                               [ ] Trollhide Bracers(I)
                                                                               [X] Calling(I)
                                                                               [ ] Sovereign(I)
Healing Word: Surge + 8d6 + 1d6(1) + 9
Healing Surges: +5 Healer's Implement, +3d6+4 Pacifist Healer, +1d6 Healer's Gloves(One Target)
Target Gains: +2 Attack, +6 Defenses against next attack, then +2 Defenses USOMNT
Last Legion Officer: When Ally Heals off spent Surge, Shift 1 or gain +2 AC/Reflex USONT

Implement: +27, +29(Astral Seal), +1 vs Bloodied, Crits +5d6
Melee: +23, 2d4+7     Ranged: +17

Passives:
Resists: Fire 17, Necrotic 22, Poison 19, Radiant 15
Sanc. Touch: If Adjacent to Ally for Surge, grant Save. If Save, grant Surge. Heal Skill grant Saves.
Foresight: Allies within 5 cannot be surprised. Rolls Initiative twice.
Prophetic Action: Action Point grants a Move Action for a different round.
Terrifying Insight: Roll twice against Will. If both miss, Daze self UEOMNT.
Ordained: Adjacent Allies get +1 to Saves.
Saintly Grace: Cannot be Dominated. Dominates only Daze.
Pacifist: If damaging a Bloodied enemy, Stun self UEOMNT.
Superior Will: Save at start of turn to undo Stun/Daze.
Focused Mind: +4 to Saves against Stun/Daze.
Eye of Judgement: Roll twice on Insight.
Saving Grace: On Save Success, forgo the Save to let an Ally within 5 Save at +7.
Supreme Healing: Healing Word targets two.
H. Symbol Expertise: After using Implement Attack, cannot grant CA USOMNT.
Ring of Flight: No Fall Damage, always land on feet.
Divine Health: Immune to Diseases unless above Level 30.
Eager Hero's Tatoo: After Short Rest gain THP 10 + 2 per Surge used since last Extended.

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Dec 23, 2018

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Arka | PDF

"Must everyone in this realm entreat us with a soliloquy?" the Huntress rolls her eyes as she steps forward, leaping across the battlefield with her allies. Leaving the nearest Saint to his fate, Arka begins a quiet prayer to the Moon Maiden, "It is a blessed night," winding her way around the lone figure to the east. Building speed, she continues, "even where the moonlight cannot see," loosing two arrows into her quarry's belly.

"Our Lady of Silver shine on you," her voice carries, even as her form becomes fluid, coming undone as she moves faster, "and bring you to a new dawn," with the last word, Arka scatters into a rapidly dissolving cloud of mist.

---
Start of Combat: Teleport to J13 with group
Minor: Stepping Through the Veil - UEOE, whenever Arka ends her turn adjacent to no creatures, she is invisible until start of her next turn
Minor: Quarry Pink Saint
Standard: Attacks on the Run vs AC (Pink): 2#1d20+34 48 44 6d12+3d8+2d6+60 126 damage and knock it prone
Attacks on the Run: As a part of the attack, move to I21 - where I turn invisible...
Quarries: Pink

pre:
Arka | PDF

HP : 135/145 (THP: 16)    Passive Insight   :  29     Defense Sets :  AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 04/10 ( V:36 )   Passive Perception :  36    1 Base          41/42/41/38
Initiative : +28          Vision :  Darkvision        2 Adjacent      43/44/43/40
Speed : 10 (Fly 6)                                    3 OAs           45/44/43/40
Action Points : [1]

At Will
Twin Strike         Nimble Strike         Hunter's Quarry
Nature's Mask       Fey Doorways

Encounter
[ ] Warding Shot         [ ] Pounding Barrage       [ ] Manticore's Volley
[ ] Combined Fire        [ ] Archer's Glory         [ ] Guidance of the Past   
[ ] Guided Shot          [ ] Second Wind            [ ] Sneak Attack

Daily
[x] Attacks on the Run     [ ] Confounding Arrows   [ ] Unrestrained Aggression
[ ] Quarry's Bane          [ ] Howling Winds        [ ] Oak Skin
[ ] Weathered Resilience   [x] Stepping Through the Veil

Items:
[ ] Raven Queen's Shroud (Encounter, Minor)
[ ] Raven Queen's Shroud (Daily, Minor)
[ ] Cloak of Accelerating Accuracy (Encounter, Minor)
[ ] Ring of Giants (Daily, Free)
[ ] War Ring (Daily, Free)
[ ] Bracers of Archery (Daily, Minor)
[ ] Unfettered Thieves' Tools (Daily, Standard)
[ ] Diamond Cincture [2] (At-will, Minor)
[x] Gambler's Eight (Daily, Free)

RBA: +30; 2d12+25 --- +2 to hit vs. quarry, +3 damage vs. isolated, +4 damage vs. bloodied, +3d8 vs. quarry (once per turn)
Crit: +7d10+17 initially, +5d10 at SOMNT

Passives:  
Archer       :  Can designate 7 Quarries, ignore cover and concealment vs. quarries, crit on 19-20, gain CA vs. Isolated, Deaf, Immob, Slow, Poisoned or Weakened
Elusive      :  +3 defs vs. Quarry hit UEOMNT
Doorways     :  Arka can teleport 3 as an immediate reaction when an attack misses her
Slippery     :  +2 saves vs. immob, restrain, slow, and escape - Save vs. Daze/Stun at start of turn
Reserve      :  Recover an expended encounter power when spending an AP, in addition to other benefits
Ghostly      :  Gain Phasing / Insubstantial when running/charging UEOMNT
Timeless     :  Count as Immortal, Fey, Shapechanger, Magical Beast, Humanoid, Shadow type

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

PDF -- Orokos

Merritt unfurls his wings with fiery radiance. He draws his sword to enact his blessing upon his companions, allowing them to move swiftly into combat. "Go forth, companions! Let us strike at the very heart of injustice itself!" As he takes flight to do battle with his saints, Merritt locks eyes with Bane to address him. "As for you, beast, I have arrived - cruel, with wrath and fierce anger to desolate this land and destroy the wicked! I, the one who shall carry out the punishment of the evildoer!" Merritt works his righteous fury into a lion's roar, pointing his blade at Bane. "I shall make mountains of the slain wicked ones and desolate this realm forever! And you - you shall die, led astray by your pride and greed! When I rain my vengeance upon the wicked, then you shall know that I am justice made flesh!"

To punctuate, Merritt turns his attention to the lone saint remaining from the initial onslaught. Already on its back, Merritt places his foot on the saint's chest and drive his blade into its chest - aiming for the heart, but not quite succeeding initially. As he attacks, he proclaims "you shall suffer the penalty of eternal destruction!"

Move: to J18
Standard: Ardent Strike vs AC(Pink): 1d20+31+2 45 2d12+17+5 33
Pink is subject to Divine Sanction - until mark ends, target takes 10 radiant damage first time each round it makes an attack that doesn't include me

pre:
Merritt Carlisle   						 
HP:  169/169 (THP:16)		AC:  40		Passive Insight: 35
Surges: 8/13 (V: 42)		Fort: 39	Passive Perception: 28
Initiative: +19			Ref:  35	Action Points: 1
Speed: 6 (Fly 8)		Will: 37	Vision: normal
Languages: Common, Elven, Supernal

Resists/Immunities
Resist 15 Fire, Resist 15 Radiant
Immune to fear

Basic Attacks
MBA: 1d20+30; 2d12+16

Powers

At-Will
Divine Challenge		Holy Strike			Ardent Strike

Encounter
[ ] Action Point		[ ] Second Wind			[ ] Heroic Effort
[ ] Channel Divinity		[ ] Virtue			[ ] Shield of Discipline
[ ] Benediction			[ ] Red Death			[ ] Guardian's Counter
[ ] Lawbreaker's Doom		[ ] Dispensed Justice		[ ] Castigating Strike
[ ] Mark of Terror		[ ] Strength from Valor		[ ] Battle Awareness
[ ] Grave Smite

Daily
4/4 Virtue's Touch		[ ] Divine Aegis		[ ] Avatar of Undaunted Bravery
[ ] Wheel of Fate		[ ] Blood Oath Fulfilled

Item Powers
[ ] Gauntlets of True Striking (Encounter)
[ ] Gauntlets of True Striking (Daily)
[ ] Dwarven Legion Plate Armor +5 (Daily)
[ ] Amulet of Life +4 (Encounter)
[ ] Helm of Teleportation (Encounter)
[ ] Legacy Undying (Daily)

Reactions
Divine Challenge: Target takes 17 radiant damage first time per round
	that it targets any of my allies with an attack power that doesn't include
	me
Divine Sanction: Target takes 10 radiant damage first time per round
	me
Battle Awareness: 1/encounter make imm. interrupt MBA against adjacent
	enemy that shifts or doesn't include me in attack
Guardian's Counter: An ally within 2sq of me is hit by an attack and I'm
	not included in the attack: The ally and I shift up to 2 sq as a free
	action, swapping positions. I become the target of the triggering attack,
	in place of the ally. After the attack is resolved, I can make a BA against
	the attacker
Benediction: An ally within 5sq hits with a melee attack: The target can
	either spend a healing surge or make two damaage rolls for the attack
	and use either result

Class/Path/Destiny Features
Guardian: Choose one creature to be my bonded charge. If an enemy attacks
	them, I gain +1 to attack against them USO the enemies NT.
Immobilizing Action: When you take an action point to attack a
	lawbreaker's doom target, immobilize target on hit
Strength of Conviction: Gain 10 + StrMod (7) THP when I reduce
	lawbreaker's doom target to 0 hp
Angelic Nature:
Reborn in Light: When I die, disappear in a flash of radiance. Each enemy
	in CB10 takes 2d10+4 damage and is blinded (save ends). I reappear in a
	column of light at the end of the encounter at full HP with all harmful
	effects ended.

Feats
Two-Handed Weapon Expertise: +3 to damage on charge attacks
Heavy Blade Mastery: Crit with heavy blade weapon on 19-20
Bitter Challenge: Divine Challenge damage slows target UEONT
Mighty Challenge: Divine Challenge adds +Str mod radiant damage
Weakening Challenge: Weaken target for the attack when it takes damage
	from divine challenge or divine sanction
World Serpent's Grasp: Knock slowed or immobilized targets prone on hit
Superior Will: Make saving throw to end stunned or dazed at start of turn
	even if not (save ends) effect
Honored Foe: Gain Wis mod THP when enemy marked by divine challenge or
	divine sanction damages me
Resurgent Attack: Gain +2 to next attack before EONT after I spend
	healing surge
Virtuous Recovery: Gain resist Wis (4) all USONT when spending healing surge
Divine Mastery: Regain use of divine encounter power when I spend AP
Crusading Wrath: Place divine sanction for encounter on next enemy I
	attack before EONT after using Divine Strength; Add Wis mod (+4) to damage
	dealt by sanction.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Caught off guard at the immediate deaths of his fellow saints, the sole surviving saint strikes at Merritt, though he misses widely.
Standard: Longsword vs AC (Merritt): 1d20+29 30 4d8+14 34 Effect: Target is marked UEOMNT

Bane smiles from behind the wall, laughing softly. "You think your hollow threats scare me, angel? I've heard tougher taunts from bards." With that, he crashes his blade into the wall, utterly demolishing it before stepping through it towards the party and dusting his blade off.

Standard:Black Sword vs AC (Wall E13): 1d20+32 52 4d12+17 55
Move: to G16

Bane - Damage Taken: | AC/F/R/W: 40/39/37/38 | [God of Tyranny; Hard Resist All 35]
Saint Darel (Aqua) - HP: 200/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36
Saint Belan (Lime) - HP: 200/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36

Saint Varik (Pink) - HP: 41/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36

God of Tyranny: Immune: Dominate, Stun, Daze, Prone, Immobilize, Slow Blind; ???

(Hard Resistance cannot be bypassed, even by features that otherwise allow you to bypass damage resistance.)

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Silenna

As the minions are dispatched, Silenna steels herself and lashes out directly at the Dark Lord; even with his tough armor, her strength is considerable, and she wounds him a little. <"This is the moment,"> comes the encouragement in her compatriots' minds, <"Strike him down!">

Free: Assassin's Shroud on Bane.
Move: to D17-E18. Artheon moves to D12.
Standard: Grasping Claws vs Bane at 1d20+31=50. Hit for 2d8+3d6+30=53 damage and Bane would be slowed UEOMNT and knocked prone.
Minor Repair Wall E13.

pre:
Silenna   						 

Grasping Claws         	[ ] Claws of Retribution      [ ] Jaws of Ice
                        [ ] Elven Accuracy            
                        [ ] Feywild Sojourn       
                        [ ] Infiltrating Drone 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [ ] Serpent's Dash
                        [ ] Warding Wind

Item Powers

Conditionals
Enraged Boar Form: When in beast form, +1 to attack and +2 to damage rolls on charge.
While you are in Large beast form, you get a +2 bonus to damage rolls and speed. 
Pileus Helm: Telepathy 5, resist 10 necrotic, resist 10 poison, +4 to saves vs necrotic and poison. 
Pouncing Form: When using wild shape to change into beast form, you can shift 6 squares.
Primal Resurgence: Once per day, when you become bloodied, you may regain use of a used primal daily power.
Ring of Aquatic Ability:  Breathe underwater. Upon reaching milestone, swim speed doubles.
Ruthless Killer: When hitting target with grasping claws, can choose to immobilize.
Sovereign's Charge: Once per encounter on a beast form charge, use encounter instead of MBA. 
Staff Expertise: Ranged and Area attacks do not provoke OA. Melee attacks have +1 reach.
pre:

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Applying the status effects debuffs Bane's DR by 10 per effect, down to a minimum DR of 5. When the effect wears off, the DR returns.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Sevit Axalethris, Duchess of Kethendi, Admiral of the Adamant Fleet, Breaker of Ulash-Nar
(PDF) (Orokos)

"Oh, drat." Sevit admires Gladys' new form, grinning despite the raging battle. "Is Sune's power doing things to me, or am I just glad to see you?"

There's precious little time to stand and gawk, though. Sevit is forced to turn on her heels and dash back into the fray. Coming to a stop next to Merritt, she says with a wink: "Trust me." Before he can ask why, she raises her cane, engulfing everything around her with a pulse of frost. While Merritt feels the spell dissipate around him, Bane's one remaining saint takes the brunt of it. The frost overtakes them completely, freezing them to the core. Unfortunately, Sevit realizes she overdid it in protecting Merritt, as the spell proves too weak to have an effect on Bane either - but at least now Bane's truly alone. She locks eyes with her foe. Fixing him with an intense glare, a low growl escapes her. Then, the corner of her mouth twitches upward. A tell. She doesn't have to worry about her target dodging, though - with a vicious swing of her right arm, she smashes the frozen statue of Bane's last saint with her cane.

Move Action: Walk to J17.
Standard Action: Stalking Frost (Close burst 3 vs. Fort). Target Bane (33, miss*); target Pink Saint (48, Hit*); target Merritt (33, miss). Pink Saint takes 48 cold damage and is KOed.
*Sorcerous Flux: Attack rolls switched.
Minor Action: Divine Challenge on Bane. I mark Bane, and whenever he makes an attack that doesn't include me, he takes 17 radiant damage (YMMV of course).

Damage Summary: 48 to Pink Saint (KO!)
Sevit Status: +2 AC; +2 to attacks; Burning Bright; Phase of the Sun; Resist 5 all; Resist 10 thunder. Position: J17
Others' Status:
All allies: Champion's Countenance (+2 Fort/Ref/Will)
Bane: Marked (Sevit Divine Challenge)

pre:
Sevit Axalethris   						 

Dragonfrost	        [X] Dragonfear                  [ ] Lightning Daggers
                        [X] Divine Challenge	        [X] Radiant Wings
                        [ ] Blazing Corona              [X] Swords of the Marilith
                        [X] Stalking Frost              [X] Burning Bright
                        [ ] Sudden Scales
                        [ ] Draconic Majesty            

Item Powers
[X] Gloves of Astral Quickness (Encounter): Free Action -> Minor Action if not dazed or stunned.
[X] Staff of the War Mage (Daily): Increase the size of a blast/burst power by 1.
[ ] Belt of the Witch King (Daily): When bloodied, +HP 2x level of unused arcane power.
[X] Ring of Focus (Daily): 1/round until end of encounter, sustain minor as a free action.
[X] Ring of Personal Gravity (Daily): Self and adjacent enemies slowed/immobilized.

-- When hit, if negates: +3 to Ref and attacks vs Ref UEoMNT (Enc [Gloves of Quickness])
-- When hit, if negates: +4 to all defs against the attack (Enc [Sudden Scales])
-- When hit in 1st turn, if negates: +7 to all defs until end of encounter (Day [Platinum Scales])
-- When hit by enemy within 5, if avoids: teleport 5 and attack (Day [Slaad's Gambit])

Soul of the Cosmic Cycle
After a rest, choose a phase. Phase must change the first time I am bloodied in an encounter.
Phase of the Sun
Phase of the Moon
Phase of the Stars
 -- On-hit with Blazing Starfall or Dragonfrost: Become insubstantial UEoMNT or until hit.

Champion's Countenance

Action Point
Demon Fury: USoMNT, I and all allies gain +3 to attack rolls and enemies gain +3
of encounter.

Other Defensive Features
plane on any permanent teleportation circle whose sigil sequence I have memorized.

Other Active Features
War Wizardry: Against allies, arcane spells take -5 to attacks and deal half damage.
Superior Will: Roll saving throw against daze/stun at start of turn, even if effect
Hero's Poise: On saving throw success, allies within 5 who can see me gains +8 to
saving throws USoMNT.
Traveler's Tricks: On natural 18+ attack roll, teleport 5 squares after the attack.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Arch-Bard Marcus's PDF
Arch-Bard Marcus's Orokos sheet

Marcus whirls on Bane when he breaks out of his makeshift prison, furious that the god would dare to be dismissive of bards. In an effort to show Bane what he's dealing with, the bard, still roaring with rage in an impossibly long scream, deals a resounding, resonating blow to Bane's body. The arcane energy in the strike, and in Marcus's voice, doesn't deal much damage to Bane himself... but it leaves the deity wide open.

Keeper's Prescience Round 2: 1d20 9

Move: to G-15
Standard: Victorious Smite vs AC: 1d20+30+3 48 to hit Bane. Hit!
Hit effect: Merritt can shift 3 squares and make a basic attack on Bane with +5 untyped bonus to attack and damage as a free action.
Damage: Victorious Smite damage: 1d8+17 18, reduced to 3 from DR
Free: Until the end of the encounter, Bane takes -2 to AC from Songblade daily
Free: Wail of Anguish vs Will: 1d20+27 28 to hit Bane. Not enough to hit even with Keeper substitution.
Minor: Sustain Wail of Anguish

Damage summary: 3
Effect summary: Bane -2 AC for encounter, giving another -10 DR?
Ally summary: Merritt can shift 3 squares and make a basic attack with +5 attack and damage

pre:
Marcus   						 
HP: 147/147 (16 temp)	AC:   37  Passive Insight: 44
Surges: 05/12 (V: 36)	For:  3638 	Passive Perception: 27
Initiative: +13		Ref:  3638
Speed: 6		Will: 4042        Action Points: 1       
Languages: All of them                  Vision: Normal
Resistance: 1 all

Vicious Mockery         [ ] Use Vulnerability           [x] Verse of Triumph
Staggering Note		[ ] Words of Friendship         [x] Wail of Anguish    
Wail of Anguish Attack  [ ]  [ ]  [ ]  Majestic Word	[x] Increasing the Tempo     
                                                        [ ] Visions of Victory
                        [x] Victorious Smite            [x] Song of Courage
                        [x] Earthquake Strike           [ ] Despana's Strategem
                        [ ] Word of Vulnerability       [x] Echoing Steps
                        [ ] Second Wind                 [ ] Veil
                        [x] Battle Chant                [ ] Lessons of History
                        [ ] True Prescient Warning      [ ] Haste
                                                        [x] Song of Transition
MBA: Piercing Songblade +5, +30 attack, 2d8+8 damage
Crits: +5d10
Item Powers
[x] Piercing Songblade (Daily)
[ ] ESP Medallion (Encounter)
[x] Adamantine Hide Gloves (Daily)
[ ] Planar Stasis Boots (Encounter)
[x] Luminary Ring (Daily)
[ ] Hellfire Lute power #1 (recharge 6): Can grant basic attack when a healing surge is granted
[ ] Hellfire Lute power #2 (recharge 6): Can add 1 or 1d4+1 to an ally's attack or skill check

Conditionals
!When allies spend action points!: 
-They can shift 1 square before or after the action
-+7 damage on hit, or +7 temp hp on miss
Interrupts
-When an ally is hit by an attack, they may make a basic attack with +3d10 damage (Encounter)
-Subject to forced movement: -2 squares (Encounter), can make MBA if ending adjacent to enemy (Feat)
-Targeted by a burst or blast attack: -4 attack to other targets (Daily)
Virtue of Valor: Once per round when an ally within 12 squares bloodies or drops an enemy to 0 HP,  Marcus can 
spend a free action to give that ally 10 temp HP, and he gains the same amount.
Opportunistic Withdrawal: Moving doesn't provoke an OA from enemies Marcus has CA against.
Planar Stasis Boots: Cannot be teleported against will.
Battle Song Expertise: Marcus adds +1 to the number of squares he can push, pull, and slide creatures.
Bard Implement Expertise: Bard spells crit on 19-20.
Keeper's Prescience: Roll 1d20 every round, replace it with any d20 roll that turn.
Song of Rest: Allies gain +7 HP per healing surge during short rests.

Orbs fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Dec 31, 2018

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Despite her vivid red skin turning a darker crimson to go with the transformation... Gladys finds herself blushing. "Admiral, please! The manifestation of Sune's grandeur is very attractive to all who enjoy life..." She fans her face with one hand. "But we are rather busy at the moment!" She punctuates her declaration by piercing her own wrists with her index and middle finger nails, letting loose a small, symbolic stream of blood. In recognition of her martyring gesture a flood of radiance builds anew within her, a stream of everlasting health generated for her allies.

Striding along the battlefield, she does stop near Sevit and winks at her from behind before gesturing at the God of Tyranny with Sune's Portrait. To remove the source of this man's passion... "Let me show you the end of the path you walk, Bane." By divine edict she forces upon him a vision of time everlasting after the four tablets run rampant: a world hollow and empty, burnt to a husk. Bane is Lord of Nothing and nothing is what he shall observe forever, his beloved conflicts only distant memories!

Minor: Stream of Life. Gain Ongoing 5 Damage(Save Ends.) Whenever I take the damage an Ally within 5 regains 15 HP. This Save is Optional at End Of Turn.
Move: Walk to L16.
Standard: Sever the Source on Bane, giving Bane Vulnerable 17 and Cannot Heal UEOMNT. :siren: Get your one round of big hits everybody, now or next! :siren:
End of Turn: Take 5, Regen 6, Choose not to Save vs Stream.

pre:
Saint Gladys of Sune  						 
HP: 140/143 (THP: 18/18)    AC:  40(42)   	Passive Insight: 36
DR 5

[ ] Remorse                [X] Stream of Life
                        [X] Sever the Source       [ ] Radiant Armor
                        [ ] Prophecy of Doom       [ ] Brilliant Censure
                                                   [ ] Timeless(I)    [ ] Whiteflame Armor(I)
                                                                               [ ] Trollhide Bracers(I)
                                                                               [X] Calling(I)
                                                                               [ ] Sovereign(I)
Healing Surges: +5 Healer's Implement, +3d6+4 Pacifist Healer, +1d6 Healer's Gloves(One Target)
Target Gains: +2 Attack, +6 Defenses against next attack, then +2 Defenses USOMNT
Last Legion Officer: When Ally Heals off spent Surge, Shift 1 or gain +2 AC/Reflex USONT

Passives:
Sanc. Touch: If Adjacent to Ally for Surge, grant Save. If Save, grant Surge. Heal Skill grant Saves.
Saving Grace: On Save Success, forgo the Save to let an Ally within 5 Save at +7.
Eager Hero's Tatoo: After Short Rest gain THP 10 + 2 per Surge used since last Extended.

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Arka | PDF

Appearing out of sudden mist, the archer looses several arrows at the Dark One's flank, but his warding sword is able to turn a few away. Still, he cannot help but become pin-cushioned by her assault. A halo of moonlight settles around him, the Lady's gaze fixed. A smirk settles on Arka's elven features, and mirth fills her voice, "Ready for a moonlit stroll, Lord of Darkness? Let me help you pin on your corsage."

Her greatbow barks another volley with lightning speed, his sword too slow to deflect, and when he has finishing reeling, a neat grouping of arrows adorn his shoulder and the huntress is once more nothing but scattered shadows and laughter.

---
Reaction (Sevit's Attack): Combined Fire vs AC: 1d20+32 38, a hit because of -AC from Marcus! for 3d12+21 43 damage
Minor: Quarry on Bane
Move: Raven Queen's Shroud on Bane
Standard: Pounding Barrage vs AC: 3#1d20+33 36 36 43 - 1 hit
Pounding Barrage Damage: 1d12+3d8+38 47 + Shroud Reroll: 1d12 9 == 55 damage
Action Point: Manticore's Volley vs AC: 3#1d20+33 43 44 44 - 3 hits - and recharge Pounding Barrage
Manticore's Volley Damage: 5d12+114 162 damage
Quarries: Bane

Damage Summary: 43 + 55 + 162 == 260 damage across 5 attacks (unsure what current DR was)
Statuses: As long as Arka ends her turn adjacent to no creatures, she is Invisible USONT, +5 AC against opportunity attacks UEOE

pre:
Arka | PDF

HP : 135/145 (THP: 16)    Passive Insight   :  29     Defense Sets :  AC/FT/RF/WI
Surges : 04/10 ( V:36 )   Passive Perception :  36    1 Base          41/42/41/38
Initiative : +28          Vision :  Darkvision        2 Adjacent      43/44/43/40
Speed : 10 (Fly 6)                                    3 OAs           45/44/43/40
Action Points : [1]

At Will

Encounter
[ ] Warding Shot         [ ] Pounding Barrage       [ ] Manticore's Volley
[x] Combined Fire        [ ] Archer's Glory         [ ] Guidance of the Past   
[ ] Guided Shot          [ ] Second Wind            [ ] Sneak Attack

Daily

Items:
[x] Raven Queen's Shroud (Encounter, Minor)
[ ] Cloak of Accelerating Accuracy (Encounter, Minor)
[ ] War Ring (Daily, Free)

RBA: +30; 2d12+25 --- +2 to hit vs. quarry, +3 damage vs. isolated, +4 damage vs. bloodied, +3d8 vs. quarry (once per turn)

Passives:  
Archer       :  Can designate 7 Quarries, ignore cover and concealment vs. quarries, crit on 19-20, gain CA vs. Isolated, Deaf, Immob, Slow, Poisoned or Weakened
Doorways     :  Arka can teleport 3 as an immediate reaction when an attack misses her
Slippery     :  +2 saves vs. immob, restrain, slow, and escape - Save vs. Daze/Stun at start of turn
Reserve      :  Recover an expended encounter power when spending an AP, in addition to other benefits
Timeless     :  Count as Immortal, Fey, Shapechanger, Magical Beast, Humanoid, Shadow type

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

PDF -- Orokos

With Bane's Saints dispensed, Merritt turns his undivided attention to Bane. He takes advantage of the opportunity provided him by Marcus, landing a solid stab into Bane's side. "You shall see that my threats are not mere threats. They are promises to be fulfilled by the swift and terrible blade of justice!" He withdraws his blade and uses all of his might to knock Bane to the ground, driving his sword through his shoulder to keep him pinned down. "I shall leave this realm a desolation, with you at the top of the bodies of your wicked followers!" His body glows a hot red as he works himself into a righteous fury, challenging Bane with his determination.

Free: Shift to H16
Free: Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+31+5 41 2d12+17+5+17 53
Minor: Divine Challenge vs Bane
Free: Lawbreaker's Doom
Until end of encounter: When I hit target with attack, I deal +4 extra damage and they are slowed UEOMNT
Standard:Grave Smite vs AC: 1d20+31 46 3d12+17+17 56+4
on hit, Bane is prone and cannot stand UEOMNT
Action Point!
use of action point recovers grave smite
Standard:Avatar of Undaunted Bravery vs AC: 1d20+31 46 4d12+17+17 62+4
Use of action point = Bane is immobilized UEOMNT
As first action action on my turn until end of encounter, I can choose one enemy within 5 squares of me and pull it up to 2 squares as a free action

Damage Summary: 179 damage over 3 attacks
Status Summary: Prone and cannot stand UEOMNT; slowed & immobilized UEOMNT

pre:
Merritt Carlisle   						 
HP:  135/169 (THP:16)		AC:  40		Passive Insight: 35
Surges: 8/13 (V: 42)		Fort: 39	Passive Perception: 28

Resists/Immunities
Immune to fear

Basic Attacks

Powers

At-Will

Encounter
[x] Action Point		[ ] Second Wind			[ ] Heroic Effort
[ ] Channel Divinity		[ ] Virtue			[ ] Shield of Discipline
[x] Lawbreaker's Doom		[ ] Dispensed Justice		[ ] Castigating Strike
[ ] Grave Smite

Daily
4/4 Virtue's Touch		[ ] Divine Aegis		[x] Avatar of Undaunted Bravery
[ ] Wheel of Fate		[ ] Blood Oath Fulfilled

Item Powers

Reactions
	me
	me
	the attacker
	and use either result

Angelic Nature:
	effects ended.

Feats
	healing surge
	dealt by sanction.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Bane's armor glows red as he shrugs off your status effects, the damage resistance growing weaker. He raises his sword and swings it at Merritt. Though the strike fails to connect, he severs the mark that Merritt placed on him, rendering himself immune to it for a short time. "You think you can stop me, angel? Your pathetic words mean nothing to me," he says to Merritt as he turns and strikes at Marcus. Though he's able to avoid the first swipe, Bane catches him on the backswing, weakening him and leaving him wounded.

Standard: Markbreaker vs AC (Merritt): 1d20+31 38 4d10+21 53 Effect: Target's mark falls off of Bane. Target cannot reapply mark UEOMNT.
Action Point: Sundering Strike vs AC (Marcus): 1d20+31 33 5d12+31 69 Hit: Target gains Vulnerable 10 (UEOMNT, then save ends) and Ongoing 10 (UEOMNT, then save ends) Miss: Half damage and target gains Vulnerable 5 UEOMNT and Ongoing 5 (save ends)
Godly Determination Trigger: Bane makes a roll and dislikes the result. Effect: Reroll adding +1d4+1 to the result. Must use the second roll.
Sundering Strike Reroll: 1d20+31+1d4+1 46

Silenna's attack was at DR 35; Marcus', Arka's, and Merritt's attacks were at 15 DR; Merritt's last attack dropped Bane to 5 DR

Bane - Damage Taken: 340 | AC/F/R/W: 40/39/37/38 | [God of Tyranny; Hard Resist All 35 5]
[x] Markbreaker (recharge 3, 4, 5, 6)
[x] Sundering Strike (Recharge 5, 6)
[x] Godly Determination (Recharge 5, 6)

Saint Darel (Aqua) - HP: 0/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36
Saint Belan (Lime) - HP: 0/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36

Saint Varik (Pink) - HP: 0/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36

God of Tyranny: Immune: Dominate, Stun, Daze, Prone, Immobilize, Slow Blind; Reactive Armor
Reactive Armor: When Bane ignores a status effect, his DR drops by 10 for as long as that effect would persist. Bane can clear these statuses normally (e.g. move action to "stand from prone".)

(Hard Resistance cannot be bypassed, even by features that otherwise allow you to bypass damage resistance.)

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
(PDF) (Orokos)

"I enjoy life quite a lot," Sevit responds to Gladys as she charges her cane with electricity, "but when you're right, you're right. BANE!" A burst of flame from her feet sends her skidding into position next to her foe. Electricity arcs from her cane, into and through the god of tyranny. Then again a second time. Sevit's magic swells within her, once again projecting the might of her draconic soul. "The cosmos are about to be scoured of your existence! You should concern yourself with more than words."

Minor Action: Blazing Corona. Shift 3 squares to G17. UEoMNT, any creature that starts its turn next to me takes 8 fire damage.
Standard Action: Lightning Daggers (Ranged 10 vs. Ref). Target Bane (43, Hit). Bane takes 52 (40+17-5) lightning damage. Until the end of the encounter, I can repeat the attack as a free action once per round during my turn.
Free Action: Lightning Daggers (Ranged 10 vs. Ref). Target Bane (37, Hit). Bane takes 53 (41+17-5) lightning damage.
Minor Action: Draconic Majesty. Create a zone of fear in a Close burst 3 UEoMNT that moves with me. The zone is difficult terrain for enemies, and while within the zone, any enemy takes -7 to attack rolls.

Damage Summary: 105 to Bane.
Sevit Status: +2 AC; Burning Bright; Draconic Majesty; Phase of the Sun; Resist 5 all; Resist 10 thunder. Position: G17
Others' Status:

pre:
Sevit Axalethris   						 

Dragonfrost	        [X] Dragonfear                  [X] Lightning Daggers
                        [X] Blazing Corona              [X] Swords of the Marilith
                        [ ] Sudden Scales
                        [X] Draconic Majesty            

Item Powers

Soul of the Cosmic Cycle
Phase of the Sun
Phase of the Moon
Phase of the Stars

Champion's Countenance

Action Point
of encounter.

Other Defensive Features

Other Active Features
saving throws USoMNT.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Silenna

As the melee continues, Silenna in the back has taken a moment to gather her power. The others might feel a chill as all the heat seems to disappear from the room for a moment, even with Sevit's mighty pyromantic displays. When they look over, her serpentine form has ice crystals all around it like a second skin, shimmering in the flickering light with a rainbow of colors. Thus armed with elemental power, she slams into Bane, punching straight through his armor with ice-sharpened fangs. She withdraws before he can take advantage of her head being in striking range, but remains poised to strike.

Move: Serpent's Dash to E16-F17. I gain concealment UEOMNT. Artheon climbs to the top of E12.
Standard: Jaws of Ice vs Bane at 1d20+31=50. Hit for 3d10+2d6+49=75 cold damage (including vuln, not including DR). I activate an aura 1 that lasts UEOE or until I dismiss it as a minor. Enemies in the aura are slowed and cannot shift while they are in the aura. Additionally, enemies that end their turn in the aura take 10 cold damage and are automatically grabbed.

pre:
Silenna   						 

Grasping Claws         	[ ] Claws of Retribution      [X] Jaws of Ice
                        [ ] Elven Accuracy            
                        [ ] Feywild Sojourn       
                        [ ] Infiltrating Drone 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [X] Serpent's Dash
                        [ ] Warding Wind

Item Powers

Conditionals
pre:

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

(Pinged Marcus to request an Attack boost to make this turn work as it does!)

Relenting on the channeling against the very concept of Bane's own divinity, Gladys sweats with the continued effort as she renews the metaphysical battle of wills! Seeing Merritt injured and Marcus slammed adds a sharp edge to her glare! She brandishes Sune's portrait, the scorn of this woman damning Bane with all the grandeur of Asmodeus himself, raw ill intent burning off of her aura to rage upon his! The enchantment of her locket is activated and she moves swifter still, bringing her octogram and portrait together to force all of the pantheon's disappointment upon Bane! "Your scheme will fail! You're naught but a brute! A bully! I've tanned the hide of braver boys caught stealing in Waterdeep!" Her radiant passion joins with Marcus' inspiration to barely crack that wall of gray malice! Her enthusiastic zeal bolsters the boys as well!

Standard: Prophecy of Doom on Bane. One Attack that Hits can choose to Crit Bane UEONT!
Minor: Timeless Locket to gain a Standard Action for a non-Attack.
Standard: Remorse vs Bane. (Hits with Hellfire Lute bonus requested from Marcus in Discord!) Bane has Vuln 10 and is Dazed UEOMNT! Merritt and Marcus can spend a Healing Surge, Marcus gains an additional 23 HP, Merritt gains an additional 20 HP, both gain +2 Attack UEONT and may Shift 1 OR gain +2 AC/Reflex USONT.
Move -> Minor: Arka moves within CB3 of me and I use Favor of the Gods on her.

pre:
Saint Gladys of Sune  						 
HP: 141/143 (THP: 18/18)    AC:  40(42)   	Passive Insight: 36
DR 5

[X] Remorse                [X] Stream of Life
                        [X] Sever the Source       [ ] Radiant Armor
                        [X] Prophecy of Doom       [ ] Brilliant Censure
                        [X] Healer's Mercy(Ch)     [X] Moment of Peace
                        [X] Favor of the Gods(Ch)  [X] Diabolic Soul [ ] Wrath
                                                   [X] Timeless(I)    [ ] Whiteflame Armor(I)
                                                                               [ ] Trollhide Bracers(I)
                                                                               [X] Calling(I)
                                                                               [ ] Sovereign(I)

Passives:

Doomykins fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Jan 6, 2019

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Arka | PDF

Resolving from nothingness again like a haunting shade, Arka dashes away from the press of battle with her next shot readied. As she comes to a halt, she turns her momentum into a truly marvelous display of marksmanship, sending her arrows harmlessly through her allies fighting formation into the Despoiler's ample form; with a massive overdraw, she lets fly her final shot. As it leaves her bowstring, Gladys's pronouncement ignites the arrow in brilliant red-gold flames, righteous anger and motherly love burning brightly for all to see. So divinely imbued, it finds purchase in godflesh, searing away Bane's defenses, wriggling deeper into his middle like a hungry thing alive. Even after it comes to a stop, the very memory of the shot resonates so strongly that it pops to life anew.

The huntress scatters into moonbeams and dust.

---
Minor: Cloak of Accelerating Accuracy on Bane - no effect currently
Move: to K13 - in CB3 of Gladys
Standard: Pounding Barrage vs AC: 3#1d20+33 46 47 49 - 3 hits, but I will turn 1 into a Crit with Prophecy of Doom, and Bane is Immob UEOMNT
Pounding Barrage Non-crit Damage: 2d12+1d6+62 73 across 2 attacks
Pounding Barrage Crit: (W+mods+vuln+quarry+accel+SA+giants/vault bonus damage+crit dice; echo dice) 12+21+10+24+12+30+17+7d10 160 + 20 (milestone War Ring adds 2d10 maximized) + Shroud Reroll: 1d10 2 == 181 damage and 5d10 34 echo
Damage Summary: 254 damage across 3 attacks (minus DR 5 3x times) == 239 damage immediately, and 29 damage (dr 5 factored) after Bane acts.
Statuses: As long as Arka ends her turn adjacent to no creatures, she is Invisible USONT, +5 AC against opportunity attacks UEOE

pre:
Arka | PDF

Action Points : [0]

At Will

Encounter
[ ] Warding Shot         [x] Pounding Barrage       [x] Manticore's Volley
[ ] Guided Shot          [ ] Second Wind            [x] Sneak Attack

Daily

Items:
[x] Cloak of Accelerating Accuracy (Encounter, Minor)
[x] War Ring (Daily, Free)

Passives:  

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Arch-Bard Marcus's PDF

Sorry no flavor this time, I'm still really under the weather.

Keeper's Prescience Round 3: 1d20 17

Move: None
Standard: Word of Vulnerability vs. AC: 1d20+30+2+2 42, substituting Keeper's Prescience just to make sure, making it 51.
Word of Vulnerability damage: 3d8+17+10 46 raw, -5 from DR = 41
Hit effect: ueomnt, any ally who has CA against Bane gains +7 damage.

Free: True Prescient Warning when Merritt gets hit, giving him a basic attack with +3d10 damage
Free: Shift from Gladys's healing to flank with Merritt
Free: Give Gladys +1 on her last attack with Hellfire Lute Power #2

Minor: Haste on Arka, she gains and immediately uses a standard action.

Save vs. ongoing damage: 1d20 12 Cleared

Damage summary: 41 to Bane
Effect summary: Anyone who hits Bane and has CA against him gets an extra +7 damage, euomnt
Ally summary: Merritt gets a basic attack with +3d10 damage, Arka gets a free standard action

Was almost bloodied from the attack, but Gladys has me back at full.

pre:
Marcus   						 
HP: 147/147 (00 temp)	AC:   3739  Passive Insight: 44
Surges: 04/12 (V: 36)	For:  36 	Passive Perception: 27
Initiative: +13		Ref:  36
Speed: 6		Will: 40        Action Points: 1       

[ ] Visions of Victory
                        [x] Earthquake Strike           [ ] Despana's Strategem
                        [x] Word of Vulnerability       [x] Echoing Steps
                        [x] True Prescient Warning      [x] Haste
                                                        [x] Song of Transition
Item Powers
[ ] Hellfire Lute power #1 (recharge 6): Can grant basic attack when a healing surge is granted
[x] Hellfire Lute power #2 (recharge 6): Can add 1 or 1d4+1 to an ally's attack or skill check

Conditionals
Interrupts
-When an ally is hit by an attack, they may make a basic attack with +3d10 damage (Encounter)
-Subject to forced movement: -2 squares (Encounter), can make MBA if ending adjacent to enemy (Feat)
Virtue of Valor: Once per round when an ally within 12 squares bloodies or drops an enemy to 0 HP,  Marcus can 
Opportunistic Withdrawal: Moving doesn't provoke an OA from enemies Marcus has CA against.
Battle Song Expertise: Marcus adds +1 to the number of squares he can push, pull, and slide creatures.
Keeper's Prescience: Roll 1d20 every round, replace it with any d20 roll that turn.

Orbs fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jan 16, 2019

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

PDF -- Orokos

"It is not my words with which you must concern yourself! If you had not sinned so greatly, Ao would not have sent a punishment such as me upon you!" Bane manages to dodge his first swipe, but Merritt is able to catch him off guard and knock him down to the ground. With a mighty thrust, he stabs Bane through the shoulder to pin him to the ground. "I shall rain divine justice upon you and your kind. You and your followers shall die screaming!" he pronounces, twisting his blade as it sticks in Bane's flesh.

From Glady's Remose, I'll choose +2 to AC/REF

Free:Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+31 32 2d12+17+3d10 40

Minor: Virtue
I spend a healing surge and gain surge value in THP
Move: Shift to G17
Standard:Blood Oath Fulfilled vs AC: 1d20+31+2+4 54 3d12+13+4 30 +7 from Marcus = 37
Slowed & prone - cannot stand (save ends)

pre:
Merritt Carlisle   						 
HP:  160/169 (THP:42)		AC:  40		Passive Insight: 35
Surges: 6/13 (V: 42)		Fort: 39	Passive Perception: 28

Resists/Immunities
Immune to fear

Basic Attacks

Powers

At-Will

Encounter
[ ] Channel Divinity		[x] Virtue			[ ] Shield of Discipline
[ ] Grave Smite

Daily
4/4 Virtue's Touch		[ ] Death Angel		 [ ] Divine Aegis
[x] Avatar of Undaunted Bravery	[ ] Wheel of Fate		[ ] Blood Oath Fulfilled

Item Powers

Reactions
	me
	me
	the attacker
	and use either result

Angelic Nature:
	effects ended.

Feats
	healing surge
	dealt by sanction.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Bane rapidly slashes at Marcus, deepening his wounds with the strike he manages to hit. "Get ready!" he yells to the periphery of the arena, as you see three more saints preparing to enter the battle.

Recharge (Markbreaker, Sundering Strike, Godly Determination): 3#1d6 5 6 3
Standard: Escalating Strike vs AC (Marcus): 1d20+31 47 5d10+15 54 Hit: Target's ongoing damage doubles and the target takes a -4 penalty on their next saving throw vs ongoing damage. Miss: Target's ongoing damage multiplies by 1.5 and the target takes a -2 penalty to their next saving throw vs ongoing damage.
Minor: Rapid Strike vs Reflex (Marcus): 1d20+29 33 5d12+10 42
Minor: Rapid Strike vs Reflex (Marcus): 1d20+29 30 5d12+10 39

Bane - Damage Taken: 866 | AC/F/R/W: 40/39/37/38 | [God of Tyranny; Hard Resist All 35 5]
[ ] Markbreaker (recharge 3, 4, 5, 6)
[ ] Sundering Strike (Recharge 5, 6)

God of Tyranny: Immune: Dominate, Stun, Daze, Prone, Immobilize, Slow Blind; Reactive Armor
Reactive Armor: When Bane ignores a status effect, his DR drops by 10 for as long as that effect would persist. Bane can clear these statuses normally (e.g. move action to "stand from prone".)

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
(PDF) (Orokos)

Start of Bane's turn: Bane takes 13 (8+10-5) fire damage.

Start of Turn: Bane takes 12 (7+10-5) fire+radiant damage.
Standard Action: Sun and Stars (Ranged 10 vs. Fort). Target Bane (46, Hit). Bane takes 50 (38+10+7-5) psychic damage and is slowed UEoMNT. Secondary Attack (ranged 10 vs. Ref) Target Bane (46, Hit). Bane takes 59 (47+10+7-5) radiant damage.
Free Action: Lightning Daggers (Ranged 10 vs. Ref). Target Bane (37, Hit). Bane takes 54 (42+10+7-5) lightning damage.
Minor Action: Draconic Majesty. Create a zone of fear in a Close burst 3 UEoMNT that moves with me. The zone is difficult terrain for enemies, and while within the zone, any enemy takes -7 to attack rolls.

Damage Summary: 188 to Bane.
Sevit Status: +2 AC; Burning Bright; Phase of the Sun; Resist 5 all; Resist 10 thunder. Position: ???
Others' Status:
Bane: Slowed (DR-10)

pre:
Sevit Axalethris   						 

[X] Sun and Stars               [X] Platinum Scales
                        [ ] Sudden Scales
                        [X] Draconic Majesty            

Item Powers

Soul of the Cosmic Cycle
Phase of the Sun
Phase of the Moon
Phase of the Stars

Champion's Countenance

Action Point
of encounter.

Other Defensive Features

Other Active Features
saving throws USoMNT.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Silenna

Silenna is unconcerned with reinforcements; she lashes out once more, her ice-covered teeth sinking deep into Bane's armor, practically impaling him on one of her forward fangs and leaving a gushing wound. The mighty serpent rears back, poised to strike yet again should he reveal an opening.

End of Bane's Turn: Take 15 cold and he is grabbed.

My turn:
Standard:Claws of Retribution vs Bane at 1d20+31=51. CRIT for 30+44+5d6-5=84 poison damage after vuln/DR. UEOMNT, I can use an opportunity action to attack any adjacent enemy that hits or misses with a melee attack (with +6 to the attack). (see Triggered Actions)

Triggered Actions:
On Bane's Turn: If he hits or misses with a melee attack, Grasping Claws at 1d20+37=39. Hit for 2d8+3d6+27-5=41 poison damage after DR and Bane is slowed UEOMNT.

pre:
Silenna   						 

Grasping Claws         	[X] Claws of Retribution      [X] Jaws of Ice
                        [ ] Elven Accuracy            
                        [ ] Feywild Sojourn       
                        [ ] Infiltrating Drone 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [X] Serpent's Dash
                        [ ] Warding Wind

Item Powers

Conditionals
pre:

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Arch-Bard Marcus's PDF

"What, you're not enough to kill some mortals on your own, Bane?" Marcus snarls. "God of cowards, more like. Hit me again if you're brave enough!" The old bard beats the flat of sword against his chest, using the magic in the weapon to bolster his presence and weaken Bane's.

Keeper's Prescience Round 4: 1d20 20

Start: Take 20 damage from the ongoing effect

Minor: Despana's Strategem: Self and allies within burst 3 do not grant CA or provoke OAs ueomnt
Move: None
Standard: Vicious Mockery vs AC, substituting the 20 to make it a crit! 19 maxed damage, +5d10 from the Songblade. Crit extra damage: 5d10 41, 60 total, -5 DR=55.
Hit: Target takes -2 attack penalty ueomnt

Save vs. ongoing damage: 1d20 12-4=8, not cleared

Damage summary: 55 to Bane.
Effect summary: -2 attack on Bane ueomnt

Ally summary: Self and allies within burst 3 of me do not grant CA or provoke OAs ueomnt

pre:
Marcus   						 
HP: 127/147 (00 temp)	AC:   37  Passive Insight: 44
Surges: 04/12 (V: 36)	For:  3638 	Passive Perception: 27
Initiative: +13		Ref:  3638
Speed: 6		Will: 4042        Action Points: 1       

[ ] Visions of Victory
                        [x] Earthquake Strike           [x] Despana's Strategem
                                                        [x] Song of Transition
Item Powers
[x] Hellfire Lute power #2 (recharge 6): Can add 1 or 1d4+1 to an ally's attack or skill check

Conditionals
Interrupts

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Holy relics aflutter, Gladys raises her portrait first to shield Marcus with the strength of her love alone, Bane's Escalating Strike resounding with an absence of sound and impact against a gold-red shield! Then she entreaties the rest of the civil pantheon to empower her with renewed divinity before the portrait again bestows Sune's grace upon Marcus! With both symbols she condemns Bane, causing his own power to wane. And finally she bathes in the warmth and security of her own heart, extending that blessing to her allies.

Truly she overflows with blessings at this moment, an absolutely serene hulking tyrant of a woman.

Interrupt: Radiant Armor reduces the Damage of Escalating Strike on Marcus to 0.
Move -> Minor: Sune's Regen on Marcus, granting him Regen 7 UEOE and if this Regen goves over his Max HP gain up to 7 THP from the extra.
Minor: Sovereign Symbol, regaining Channel Divinity.
Standard: Astral Seal vs Bane hits, UEOMNT Bane has -2 Defenses and the next Ally to hit him before EOMNT regains 6 HP.
End of Turn: Save vs Stream of Life Ongoing succeeds, forgo clearing the Ongoing to grant a Save to Marcus at +7. Marcus Save 24. Take 5 Ongoing, Regen 6, grant 15 HP to Marcus if he needs it(if not up for grabs.)

pre:
Saint Gladys of Sune  						 
HP: 142/143 (THP: 18/18)    AC:  40(42)   	Passive Insight: 36
DR 5

[X] Sever the Source       [X] Radiant Armor
                                                   [X] Sune's Regen(I)   [X] Sustenance(I)
                                                                               [ ] Trollhide Bracers(I)
                                                                               [X] Calling(I)
                                                                               [X] Sovereign(I)

Passives:

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

PDF -- Orokos

Merritt whips his head around, seeing the saints approaching - he decides to continue his onslaught of Bane and deal with the saints later.

Minor: Divine Challenge vs Bane
Standard:Holy Strike vs AC: 1d20+31 49 2d12+17+4 34

pre:
Merritt Carlisle   						 
HP:  166/169 (THP:42)		AC:  40		Passive Insight: 35

Resists/Immunities
Immune to fear

Basic Attacks

Powers

At-Will

Encounter
[ ] Grave Smite

Daily
[x] Avatar of Undaunted Bravery	[ ] Wheel of Fate		[x] Blood Oath Fulfilled

Item Powers

Reactions
	me
	me
	the attacker
	and use either result

Angelic Nature:
	effects ended.

Feats
	healing surge
	dealt by sanction.

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Arka | PDF

Appearing long enough to send another set of arrows into weathered hide, Arka positions herself for shots on the prophesied Acolytes, just in case it proves necessary.

---
Haste: Twin Strike vs AC: 2#1d20+33 49 51 - 2 hits
Twin Strike 1 Damage: 4d12+26 39-5 (DR) == 34 damage
Cloak of Accelerating Accuracy on Bane: Crit range extends to 18-20
Move: to J20
Standard: Confounding Arrows vs AC: 3#1d20+33 36 49 46 - 2 hits, target is Stunned (save ends)
Confounding Arrows Damage: 2d12+2d6+3d8+42 81 - Shroud: 1d12 12 (+9) -5 (DR) == 85 damage
Damage Summary: 119 Damage

pre:
Arka | PDF

At Will

Encounter

Daily
[x] Attacks on the Run     [x] Confounding Arrows   [ ] Unrestrained Aggression

Items:

Passives:  

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Bane:
Bane draws haggard breaths as he whirls around, slashing at all of the party members near him. “Angel… you will not escape,” he says calmly to Merritt as he unleashes a flurry of blows on him, though he misses most of them, likely from the pain inflicted on him by Silenna's stinging attack.

Recharge (Godly Determination): 1d6 1
Standard: Whirlwind Slash vs AC (Top to Bottom, Left to Right; Silenna, Marcus, Merritt): 3#1d20+31-2 43 44 48 4d12+17 44 Effect: All targets are pushed 3 squares--Silenna to C16/D17, Marcus to J12, Merritt no push
Action Point: Raging Flurry vs AC (Merritt): 1d20+31-2 34 2d12+25 39 1d20+31-2 45 2d12+25 45 1d20+31-2 34 2d12+25 34 Hit: One hit dazes (UEOMNT), two hits Stuns UEOMNT, Three hits stuns UEOMNT then save ends
Minor: Rapid Strike vs Reflex (Merritt): 1d20+29 32-2=30 5d12+10 49
Minor: Rapid Strike vs Reflex (Merritt): 1d20+29-2 45 5d12+10 47

The three Saints jump down into the battle, rushing at the party members, striking at them with remarkably more brutal looking swords.
Saint Nelsand:
Move: to G18
Standard: Barbed Longsword vs AC (Merritt): 1d20+29 40 4d8+14 24 Hit: Target takes ongoing 10 (save ends)

Saint Viltrix:
Move: to J18
Standard: Barbed Longsword vs AC (Sevit): 1d20+29 34 4d8+14 31 Hit: Target takes ongoing 10 (save ends)

Saint Lesoln:
Move: to L17
Standard: Arresting Strike vs AC (Gladys): 1d20+29 30 4d10+10 41 Hit: Target cannot take minor actions UEOMNT.

Bane - Damage Taken: 1397 | AC/F/R/W: 40/39/37/38 | [God of Tyranny; Hard Resist All 35 5]
[ ] Markbreaker (recharge 3, 4, 5, 6)
[ ] Sundering Strike (Recharge 5, 6)
[x] Raging Flurry (Recharge 6)

Saint Nelsand (Fuchsia) - HP: 200/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36
Saint Viltrix (Orange) - HP: 200/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36
Saint Lesoln (Yellow) - HP: 200/200 | AC/F/R/W: 38/37/35/36

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Arch-Bard Marcus's PDF

Though reeling from Bane's onslaught, Marcus has enough presence of mind thanks to his training and powers to notice what Silenna is about to do. He quickly dashes into position so his music can send Saint Lesoln into range as well.

Keeper's Prescience Round 4: 1d20 1 rip

Move: to N-17
Standard: Staggering Note vs. Will: 1d20+27 44 to hit Yellow
Hit: 12 damage and the target is pushed 3 squares I-16
During the movement, Sevitt can make a melee basic attack against him.
Minor: Majestic Word on Merritt and Marcus, healing surge with Majestic Word extra healing: 4d6+7 22. They can make a save and slide 2 squares.

EDIT- I use the slide to L-17

Free: Hellfire Lute power #1: Merritt can make a basic attack triggered by the healing, changing the damage to Fire.
Hellfire Lute power 2 recharge: 1d6 2 no recharge

Damage summary: 12 to Yellow
Ally summary: Save, healing, slide 2 to Merritt and me, Sevitt can MBA Yellow saint, Merritt can make a BA

pre:
Marcus   						 
HP: 146/147 (00 temp)	AC:   37  Passive Insight: 44
Surges: 03/12 (V: 36)	For:  36 	Passive Perception: 27
Initiative: +13		Ref:  36
Speed: 6		Will: 40        Action Points: 1       

Wail of Anguish Attack  [x]  [ ]  [ ]  Majestic Word	[x] Increasing the Tempo     
                                                        [ ] Visions of Victory
                        [x] Earthquake Strike           [x] Despana's Strategem
                                                        [x] Song of Transition
Item Powers
[x] Hellfire Lute power #1 (recharge 6): Can grant basic attack when a healing surge is granted

Conditionals
Interrupts

Orbs fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jan 30, 2019

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Silenna

Battered away by the Black Hand's strike, Silenna's jaw opens impossibly wide, and streams of poison launch out at Bane and his followers, splattering them in the face and entering their blood, leaving them open for further attack. Then with a quick movement, she lunges back into the melee, her serpentine form coiled in on itself and ready to strike at anyone foolish enough to lower their guard.

Standard: Fazing Fangs vs all enemies Will at 4#1d20+29=48,41,36,40. Hit all enemies for 3d8+7=19 poison damage and they are dazed (save ends). While this effect lasts, they take 10 poison damage whenever they attack.
Move: Darting Viper shift (through enemy squares) to H17-I18. All enemies are in my aura and thus are slowed and cannot shift while they remain there; if they end their turn in the aura, they take 10 cold damage and are grabbed.

pre:
Silenna   						 
HP: 101/140 (16)        AC:   37 	Passive Insight: 35

Chill Wind		[ ] Camouflage Cloak          [X] Fazing Fangs
Grasping Claws         	[X] Claws of Retribution      [X] Jaws of Ice
Wild Shape              [X] Darting Viper             [X] Wall of the World
                        [ ] Elven Accuracy            
                        [ ] Feywild Sojourn       
                        [ ] Infiltrating Drone 
                        [ ] Second Wind
                        [X] Serpent's Dash
                        [ ] Warding Wind

Item Powers

Conditionals
pre:

Wahad fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jan 27, 2019

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
(PDF) (Orokos)

Beset by more of Bane's saints, Sevit takes the opportunity from Silenna's attack to slip past them and keep her focus on Bane. Another comet and another electrical blast, and Bane gets that much closer to his inevitable demise.

Marcus' turn: Staggering Note Attack (Melee 2 vs. AC): Target Yellow (47, Hit). Yellow takes 22 damage.

Start of Turn: Yellow and Orange 12 (7+5) fire+radiant damage.
Move Action: Move to G15.
Standard Action: Blazing Starfall (Area burst 1 within 10 vs. Ref). Target Bane (41, Hit). Target Merritt (31; miss). Target Fuchsia (42; hit). Bane and Fuchsia take 35 (40-5) radiant damage. E16-G18 becomes a zone bounded by flame UEoMNT. The first time each turn an enemy in the zone leaves it, it takes 7 fire damage.
Free Action: Lightning Daggers (Ranged 10 vs. Ref). Target Bane (45, Hit). Bane takes 36 (41-5) lightning damage.

Damage Summary: 71 to Bane; 35 to Fuchsia; 12 to Orange; 34 to Yellow
Sevit Status: +2 AC; Burning Bright; Phase of the Sun; Resist 5 all; Resist 10 thunder. Position: G15
Others' Status:

pre:
Sevit Axalethris   						 

[X] Sun and Stars               [X] Platinum Scales
                        [ ] Sudden Scales
                        [X] Draconic Majesty            

Item Powers

Soul of the Cosmic Cycle
Phase of the Sun
Phase of the Moon
Phase of the Stars

Champion's Countenance

Action Point
of encounter.

Other Defensive Features

Other Active Features
saving throws USoMNT.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

With saintly grace Gladys presents her octogram to the approaching Lesoln, the divine might represented by the alliance of celestial good enough for her to stand and accept his assault. It passes without impact and when she next opens her eyes Lesoln has gone, blasted away by Marcus. The demure giant blows a kiss to her love before turning and bestowing that octogram's favor upon Arka again.

Then she faces the gathered faithful of Bane, raising Sune's portrait. "There was never intent to escape! We will return the Tablet, and understand this, Lord Bane... you did not face Torm alone, but the justice and faith of all those who stand with him!" Hellfire builds within her as she speaks and the declaration is punctuated by a rare offensive eruption, Sune's radiance mingling with the screaming flames that sear the wicked saints. In the wake of the purifying flame Merritt is freed from the strain and rigor of Bane's strike.

Minor: Favor of the Gods to Arka. Next time she misses before EOMNT she can reroll and must use second result.
Standard: Spirit Flame vs Bane and 3 Saints hits the 3 Saints for 18 Fire Damage. Ending Daze on Merritt.
Move: Move to H13.
Save: Save vs Stream of Life fails.
End: Take 5 Damage, Regen 6, Grant 15 HP to Silenna.

pre:
Saint Gladys of Sune  						 
HP: 143/143 (THP: 18/18)    AC:  40(42)   	Passive Insight: 36
DR 5

Sacred Flame            [X] Spirit Flame     [ ] Dismissal
                        [X] Sever the Source       [X] Radiant Armor
                        [X] Healer's Mercy(Ch)     [X] Moment of Peace
                        [X] Favor of the Gods(Ch)  [X] Diabolic Soul [ ] Wrath
                                                   [X] Sune's Regen(I)   [X] Sustenance(I)
                                                                               [ ] Trollhide Bracers(I)
                                                                               [X] Calling(I)
                                                                               [X] Sovereign(I)

Passives:

Mortify
Feb 4, 2005

Arka | PDF

"Another crop of fools ready to die for you, Hand? Haven't you lost enough for one century? Crawl back to you hole on your knees and I might convince the Warden to merely imprison you after Sir Merritt has laid his sword in your belly," her laughter is crystalline and haunting, echoing from moonbeams as Arka suddenly appears mid sprint behind the newly arrived warriors. In a blink her greatbow spits several arrows at each Saint and the Lord of Darkness himself, effortlessly avoiding her allies.

"At least imprisoned you might stand a chance of being remembered," her form explodes into a shower of lights and another piercing laugh.

---
Cloak of Accelerating Accuracy on Bane: Crit range extends to 17-20
Move: to J21 - avoiding all OAs
Minor: Quarry applied to Fuchsia (2)
Standard: Unrestrained Aggression vs AC (Bane, Fuchsia, Orange, Yellow) (Area Burst 3 centered on J17): 4#1d20+33 49 48 48 48 2d12+21 41 - all hits
Unrestrained Aggression: Orange is designated as my Quarry (3)
Quarry+Accelerate: 3d8+2d6 20 -- Shroud Reroll: 1d8 8 (+7) == 27 damage
Damage Summary: 68 damage to Bane, 41 damage to each Saint
Quarries: Bane, Fuchsia, Orange

pre:
Arka | PDF

At Will

Encounter

Daily
[x] Attacks on the Run     [x] Confounding Arrows   [x] Unrestrained Aggression

Items:

Passives:  

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

PDF -- Orokos

With a newly cleared head, Merritt rages at Bane and his saints. "I'm the one you want! If you wish to defeat Lord Torm, you'll need to come through me first. You shall be cut down!"

Standard:Castigating Strike vs AC: 1d20+31 42 3d12+17 44
Hit:Each enemy within 3 squares of me is subject to Divine Sanction UEOMNT.
Divine Sanction: Enemy is marked by me and takes 10 radiant damage the first each round it makes an attack that does not include me

pre:
Merritt Carlisle   						 
HP:  166/169 (THP:42)		AC:  40		Passive Insight: 35

Resists/Immunities
Immune to fear

Basic Attacks

Powers

At-Will

Encounter
[x] Lawbreaker's Doom		[ ] Dispensed Justice		[x] Castigating Strike
[ ] Grave Smite

Daily
[x] Avatar of Undaunted Bravery	[ ] Wheel of Fate		[x] Blood Oath Fulfilled

Item Powers

Reactions
	me
	me
	the attacker
	and use either result

Angelic Nature:
	effects ended.

Feats
	healing surge
	dealt by sanction.

Melchiresa fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Feb 11, 2019

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

PDF -- Orokos

Merritt spreads his wings out to gain speed. His body turns to a blinding flame, light spilling from his eyes, mouth, and fingertips. "With my blade, I shall send you to your eternal punishment!" Merritt collides with Bane, driving his sword into Bane's gut and twisting it. With a sharp motion he pushes the blade upwards and swiftly removes it. After forcefully removing his blood-drenched sword, he kicks Bane to the ground and stands over him, pointing his blade in preparation to deliver a coup de grâce.

"Dark One - you had to know somewhere in your monstrous heart that this plan would fail, that you would be cut down. Your greed and unholy lust for power are all you have to blame for this. For your lack of discipline, you shall die - led astray by your own folly. I do not bear my sword in vain - I am the divine avenger, sent to deliver justice upon those who would harm others." He presses the blade of his sword against Bane's throat, under his chin. "You have fought well, Dark One. For that, I will bestow upon you the only mercy you deserve." With that simple pronouncement, Merritt grips his sword with two hands and drags the blade through Bane's throat.

He dissipates his wings and stands still and grim-faced to observe that Bane was truly gone, then turns to his companions. For a brief moment, he appears to be simply a tired-looking mortal man. "We have done well, my friends. Let us leave from this place, I fear that the remaining schemers have continued their plans."

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Bane collapses to the ground in a lump from the wide gash in his throat. As he crumples to the ground, a shard of the Tablets of Fate falls out of his possession and onto the ground next to him, the black blood pouring from his neck forming a puddle around it. With the magic of the Tablet, the seal preventing you from leaving Banehold is broken, and after a moment's preparation, Sevit teleports you back to the Shrine of Ao.

Upon your arrival, you smell the aromas of a fantastic meal being prepared: roast duck with sides of potatoes and corn over the firepit set up in the center of the camp. Sune is the first to greet you, "My children, you have done a fantastic service to Faerun today, and indeed the entire cosmos. Come over here and eat, for we have prepared a meal for you all. Oh and Merritt, someone would like to meet you."

As you near the fire, you see the back of an older looking man with medium length gray hair sitting on a log. As he hears you approach, he stands up and turns around, revealing soft scarring on his face and his left arm in a sling. As he sees Merritt approach, the stoic expression on his face turns into a huge smile.

"Merritt, my brother! What a day! Bane lies dead and we have the second part of the Tablets!" He addresses everyone next, "Come, let us feast and drink, friends!" He leads you over to a makeshift table with the aforementioned meal, with kegs of ale and casks of wine surrounding the table. As you begin to eat, Torm speaks to Merritt further, "Brother, you have done well, and it looks like you made it out more intact than I did from my encounter with Cyric... Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how righteous and important your work is and has been. You have proved without a doubt that you are up to the task of restoring order to the cosmos, and I am proud to have you as one of my angels. Now, let us feast before you continue onto your next journey!"

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

Silenna

Upon their return, Silenna has shifted back to her elf body, and remains quiet at the corner of the table when the feast begins. She nibbles on the duck out of politeness, as well as feeding some to Artheon, who is draped across her neck, but does not partake of the libations, the sides, or indeed the celebrations. When one of Torm's tales of legendary battles becomes particularly rowdy, she politely, but quietly excuses herself, and makes her way out of the temple. The Warden finds the rock she meditated on before, and settles down, peacefully, and exhales slowly, the first time she has gotten to relax again since their journey into Banehold.

She lets her awareness extend, feeling the breeze in her hair, hearing the songs of the birds in the canopy, smelling the flowers and the herbs and marks of the local wildlife. Home, it was not; but she did not miss the Iron Grove. The primal spirit within her knew that as long as she was on this plane, as long as she was in nature, she was the master of her domain, and nothing could touch her. No gods. No demons. Nothing.

When she goes hunting, it is a quick affair, and the serpent returns to digest her meal slowly over the course of the night, curling up near the outside of the temple.

Melchiresa
Jun 21, 2006

Nice guy.
Tries hard.
Loves hot dogs The Game.

PDF -- Orokos

Merritt could hardly recall a day when a camp meal sounded - or smelled - more enticing. Upon arriving, he is momentarily struck dumb by the sight of Torm, himself! He attempts to kneel, but is caught up before he can reach the ground in Torm's greeting. It takes him a moment, but he composes himself enough to join Torm to dine. Eagerly shedding and stowing his armor, Merritt and Torm appear to simply be two military colleagues, reuniting for food and drink. He takes a long pull of ale and portions of duck and corn...with more ale to wash it down.

"My lord, brother, it is good to see you at last! I am simply glad that I am able to serve and bring justice to the land. Ending Bane The formalities aside, I have always enjoyed the tale of your battle with Cyric. Marcus, come here! You need to hear this story! No bard in the realm can tell a tale like Torm" Before anyone can even arrive to join them, Torm has begun a spirited retelling of his battle. Merritt, swept up in the moment, exchanges his own tale once Torm finishes.

"Not that this is anything at all like battling Bane or Cyric themselves...but I recall when I was younger, and my companions went to a small town - Thundertree? I believe? - to look into some disappearances. People were just poof! Vanishing! Just on their way around town and gone without a trace. So we investigate and find someone lurking in the graveyard. At first we thought this person was just some grave robber - someone we could deal with later - but after a few more days watch, we see the most unusual things. We saw people rising out of the earth! Skeletons!" After another pull of ale, Merritt dramatically re-enacts battling skeletons and zombies, ultimately acting out the slaying of the necromancer.

Once the rest of the party decides to turn in, Merritt seeks out his tent. For the moment, he decides to sit just outside of the entrance and simply gaze up at the stars - lost in thought and humming to himself.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

As Bane falls Gladys turns to the remaining Saints and brandishes her symbol of the unified pantheon. "I trust this will suffice as a moral lesson against the fallibility of a "Might Makes Right" philosophy." She stands bold and stern, still the towering image of saintly fiendhood. "Be gone and repent, for Bane's hate has not endured!"

Well, it seemed appropriate, at least if the others didn't simply butcher the lot to be thorough. It must be quite the shock as a devoted of a God to see them suffer such a mortal end. Gladys joins the others as Sevit engineers their return and forcefully shrinks, letting out a dizzy groan and stumbling into Marcus as she returns to normal, her ram's horns simply bopping him with the flat curve as she loses all of her thorny bits. "Ahh.. excuse me, love. That was very trying.." As the last vestiges of the planar shift fade away she points her index finger up at Marcus' face and laughs. "Don't think I've forgotten the idea we had after fighting that tasteless avatar of lust..." Gladys pokes Marcus in the chest and straightens up, adopting her usual solemn and hopeful expression.

---

Returning to the shrine Gladys smiles with the shared warmth of their reception. "My Lady, I'm grateful for your guidance that I was able to weather such a trying task." Hopefully nobody would ever need to hear tale of certain aspects of it. Gladys shares an embrace with Lady Firehair and then beams to meet Lord Torm in the flesh. "Thank you for your blessing, good lord Torm. It is through the valor of your angel that we have endured thus far!" Call it a tick on some subconscious bucket list... but of course Gladys is going to go for greeting Torm with a hug before she joins in on a well-earned feast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Arch-Bard Marcus's PDF

From the instant Merritt delivers the final blow to Bane, Marcus becomes a torrent of praise and song. He barely even has the presence of mind to return Gladys's flirtations! Though of course he does, nipping playfully at her finger as she waves it in his face.

--

Back at the shrine, the frenetic energy reaches fever pitch when Torm shows up, and now Marcus is using all his bardic might to conjure the best approximations he can of the tales the three of them tell together. The magic of food, song, and literal arcane energy swirl around all who are gathered there, until they can feel the moist cemetery earth under their feet during Merritt's story, can smell the rotting flesh of the rising undead, can hear the groans of the skeletons as they are smashed apart, can feel the relief of their spirits as the necromancer falls and they are freed from their torment!

It is absolutely draining on his older body, but Marcus tries to make this feast with Torm the True one to remember.

"Hail Torm and his Lion!" he shouts, tankard raised high. "Hail all of you, conquerors of tyranny itself!"