Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWzr0Vxyrw

POE's getting a crazy huge expansion that adds six new acts to the game, a lot of major visual/graphical/UI updates, tons of new enemies+bosses, items, spells, etc. and it's finally coming out tomorrow

no more normal -> ng+ -> ng++ progression, the game is one big single playthrough with the difficulty penalties taking effect throughout the story. gonna be playing this nonstop the moment it's out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Doing a 4p co-op run most likely OP. I'm excited

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
oh gently caress yes!

Gonna have to look at this and plan my next epic POE build!

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

how are they doing ascendancy points now without difficulties to divide up the labs

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Just killed the first mob on the beach post patch.... this game is loving awesome!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

how are they doing ascendancy points now without difficulties to divide up the labs

theres a few new trials in the new acts that unlock the cruel and merc labs. the labs are also much shorter and less complicated, with guaranteed bonus keys in them

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

Just killed the first mob on the beach post patch.... this game is loving awesome!

Epic dude. You realize that there are loot filters right my man?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Epic dude. You realize that there are loot filters right my man?

It's good when games make filters for their systems lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Whats the new classes and races?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

extremebuff posted:

theres a few new trials in the new acts that unlock the cruel and merc labs. the labs are also much shorter and less complicated, with guaranteed bonus keys in them

oh ok so still 4 labs to do but they're all shorter, that's cool

imps be impin ITT but this game is very good!! i'll be glad to get back into it soon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Liquid Drink posted:

Whats the new classes and races?

theres no new classes in this expac, but they did rework the passive tree and ascendancies for a good chunk of characters, especially the scion which is getting a huge buff to her ascendancies

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

updating rn...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game has nice water now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

guess everyone else's downloads finished up. ill wait for it to cool off a bit

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

:pray: to play soon

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Path of Exile is probably my favorite game in this subgenre (aside from Diablo 1/2/3, and Nox, and Torchlight 1/2, and Titan Quest+Immortal Throne, and Sacred 1/2/3, and Dungeon Siege 1/2/3, and The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (GBA version), and Din's Curse+Demon War, and DeathSpank 1/2/3, and Beyond/Divine Divinity, and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 1/2/3, and Grim Dawn, and Victor Vran+Fractured Worlds/Mötorhead Throughout the Ages, and Magicka 1/2, and Inquisitor, and Fate 1/2/3/4, and Hammerwatch) I'd even go as far as to put it up there with Marvel Heroes and DOTA 2's singleplayer mode patch. Can't wait to try the update!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Path of Exile is probably my favorite game in this subgenre (aside from Diablo 1/2/3, and Nox, and Torchlight 1/2, and Titan Quest+Immortal Throne, and Sacred 1/2/3, and Dungeon Siege 1/2/3, and The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (GBA version), and Din's Curse+Demon War, and DeathSpank 1/2/3, and Beyond/Divine Divinity, and The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 1/2/3, and Grim Dawn, and Victor Vran+Fractured Worlds/Mötorhead Throughout the Ages, and Magicka 1/2, and Inquisitor, and Fate 1/2/3/4, and Hammerwatch) I'd even go as far as to put it up there with Marvel Heroes and DOTA 2's singleplayer mode patch. Can't wait to try the update!

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres pinwheel skeletons in the game now

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

wanna play new expansion and new league but still spending too much time on known badgenre MMO ff14

send help

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I just made a character and killed a zombie on the beach, and got a notification that someone else was the first person to reach level 58.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Path of Exile is fun.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
This game is insanely sick... And baby it's only getting sicker

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
IMO this game is boring. (i said imo!!!!!)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Making it diablo 3 style difficulty sounds like a step in the AIDS direction.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did the victor vran Motörhead expansion ever actually come out, i want to play that

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Did the victor vran Motörhead expansion ever actually come out, i want to play that

http://store.steampowered.com/app/462290/Victor_Vran_Mtorhead_Through_The_Ages/

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Making it diablo 3 style difficulty sounds like a step in the AIDS direction.

diablo 3 just scales everything to the player's level and multiplies stats based on the difficulty, this still feels like D2 but you're always going to new places and killing new things instead of just rerunning the content 3 times.

im halfway through act 3 and excited for all the new stuff, the game's story is whatever but it has a lot of cool environments and enemy design.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I've only played in one league before this one but I'm having a blast. SRS baby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

act five is loving cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell yes.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm p excited for this but I just moved and my PC isn't set up yet...

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I'm only on act 8 but it's a bummer that acts 6,7, and 8 (and I'm assuming 9 and 10) are the same tilesets we've see before. They're different enough to be cool and all of the new bosses are rad but it would have been neat to get some different environments

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fadam posted:

I'm only on act 8 but it's a bummer that acts 6,7, and 8 (and I'm assuming 9 and 10) are the same tilesets we've see before. They're different enough to be cool and all of the new bosses are rad but it would have been neat to get some different environments

i get what you mean, theyre remixed pretty heavily though, and theres still a lot of new enemies

anyway i found this on my pure damage cyclone main and im invincible now

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Is this on Xbox yet???

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

so do poison and ignite still rule or did they do something about that in 3.0

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

so do poison and ignite still rule or did they do something about that in 3.0

they changed all ailments completely and the explanation for it is so long i didnt bother reading but im doing a bleed build and tearing everything up

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

the bosses in this game are all very chefemoji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

fadam posted:

the bosses in this game are all very chefemoji

Yeah, what this retard said.

• Locked thread