Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Liquid Drink posted:

Yeah, what this retard said.

He means the chef emoji aka saying that there really good. Your reading comprehension skills blow dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuaveEntertainingGoshawkKappa

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh gently caress yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh gently caress yeah

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh gently caress yeah

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh gently caress yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh gently caress yeah

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh gently caress yeah

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hahahah a

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i refuse to believe he didn't know in advance about this

still a good facecam reaction tho

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

very early on in the game you get access to a bunch of movement skills and you can pair it with extra speed to just shoot everywhere like a bullet, it makes the game way more fast and fun and its why i hate going back to diablo 3 where movement skills are inexplicably on minute long cooldowns and even when your movespeed is topped off youre just so drat slow

act 10 is a burning city and chapels full of hell spawn and its pretty awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the greatest and most unsung change are the huge performance improvements..the screen can be 100% full of particle effects and mobs and the framerate simply doesnt drop. so the devs put in WAY more mobs in the latter half of the game and the endgame maps are now just choked with monsters to tear up, its really good

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Awesome. The best parts of POE were always when you had high movement speed and huge packs. I'm glad that happens earlier than like act 3 merciless now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The way they changed the minimap makes me want to explore more.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The way they changed the minimap makes me want to explore more.

the minimap is perfect for running maps now, before it was kind of vague.

i just had 2 identical amazing unique swords drop right next to eachother on an early map and it almost tripled my damage. this is probably the strongest char ive ever made

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just shredded izaro in 3 seconds..dual wield cyclone owns

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I'm having a gay old time with a scorching ray inquisitor, two more levels until i can equip Rise of the Phoenix and turn on Righteous Fire, h*ck yes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

I'm having a gay old time with a scorching ray inquisitor, two more levels until i can equip Rise of the Phoenix and turn on Righteous Fire, h*ck yes

just talk like a normal person here dude

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

rather than blame myself i choose to blame being stuck at work making me loving loopy, to revert like that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Fuuck brah, This 8 hour shift got me loving GONE bro... Yo is that Fax machine moving or is it just me?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Ciaphas posted:

rather than blame myself i choose to blame being stuck at work making me loving loopy, to revert like that

Blame Yourself, or God

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Can't blame the nonexistent

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ciaphas posted:

How do you know God isn't real.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

Whoa, this post really woke me up. Religion is all bullshit...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

That guy is officially the most woke person on this forum.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

rediscover posted:

That guy is officially the most woke person on this forum.

Woahhhhohhh. Heaven let your light shine down.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

We're all devout Christians here in Imp Zone and each and every one of us is dedicated to praising His glory and grace in all our actions. User loses posting privileges for 100,000 hours.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm playing as a Summoner Templar and I could just let my zombies kill the poo poo because their mad strong but I still kill things faster with frost bolt and ice nova. But I'm having a grand all time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i tried summoner once in the last league and i like how active it is, blowing up corpses to turn them into shrines for buffing and healing your mobs is a sick idea

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

i tried SRS during breach, I think. it was ok, I guess? not really my style to rely on the little buggers, but then I only made it to 45 or so

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

i tried SRS during breach, I think. it was ok, I guess? not really my style to rely on the little buggers, but then I only made it to 45 or so

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

Woahhhhohhh. Heaven let your light shine down.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7Z8ag4oSY

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lolled so hard motherfuckas wanna fine me

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

Lumpy the Cook