Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kivi
Aug 1, 2006
I care

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Easily the second coolest car I have seen so far. A manual (from the sound of it) Corolla Wagon. 4wd (guessing at this) and turbo (could hear it). The thing is a super cool nuggets, can't believe Toyota never gave us this car.
That's a Toyota Caldina, which is basically one of the most common cars (Toyota Avensis) around here, just with the GT4 4WD running gear (Celica GT-Four or Alltrac or whatever it was called, and what the Project Binky guys are shoving into their Mini)

Europe didn't get those Accords either in AWD trim, but we didn't either get the V6 you Americans got in the TSX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kivi
Aug 1, 2006
I care
I'd run 2.0 square or 2.0/2.5 f/r if heavily loaded. I don't really remember these, but I think my work mates used to run those.