Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

KakerMix posted:

1988 Toyota Soarer GT Twin Turbo, $1740.

:fap: I want a Z20 with the 7M-GTE so freaking bad.

Edit: :page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

If there's one thing I love more than GruntKilla420, it's the Queen! Also bacon.

gimpsuitjones posted:

that generation of soarer looks extremely badass

I'm just searching and searching and waiting for an AeroCabin to come up. 500 made, so even rarer than the UZZ32.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd09AfnOGGI

Edit: 11-ish minutes in. The warning buzzer is :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wiZ6wcOJWY

Pomp and Circumcized fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Aug 6, 2017

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Car yes, engine no. Unless you like taking engines to bits to install head gaskets and ARPs*... A friend has purchased 2 spare 7Ms and I'm toying with the idea of buying one and rebuilding it so it's bulletproof (mine burns oil) or just go all out and swap for a 2JZ/1UZ.

*ignore if this has been done already, the bottom ends are beefy and will take abuse but won't stand running low on oil at all.

That's OK, I'd be so terrified of getting it wrecked that it would just live in my garage forever. :)

Edit, and yeah, 1/2JZ is the obvious swap for these cars. Don't need to go changing the turbo I6 for a V8.

Pomp and Circumcized
Dec 23, 2006

Now I really want to know how the "POWER KEEPER" works :)