Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i will own an az-1 to compliment my pair of mr2s once i've established myself in my chosen profession

i will autocross it because i am out of my mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

MY INEVITABLE DEBT posted:

currently losing my fuckin mind over this 1991 Subaru Alcyone (XT in america).

mostly because this is what the dash looks like!!!

i want it real bad but with $1800 starting bid i can only imagine what itll go for

my dad had one of these and it owned, sadly this was in vermont and the rust monster murdered it.

also who is gonna be the first goon who buys an az-1, i want a trip report.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

KakerMix posted:

Hell loving yeah I'm super stoked. Less so about the goofy racing seat (I like stuff like that OEM) and not at all looking forward to peeling away all that interior red wrap stuff, and the less noticeable carbon fiber. I do see though that it's been souped up a bit, it's wearing some upsized tires, after market intake, the Mazdaspeed muffler along with the hood. Hoping that they also went through the trouble of putting on the Mazdaspeed suspension for it too, but I guess we'll see when it gets here. It looks way better than I was expecting. That 'Autogiano' turns out to be some sort of Japanese parts tuning place for AZ-1s?

http://www.autogiano.com

goddamn i cannot wait to graduate and get one of these a year later (and then get extremely killed by a drunk driver in a bro lifted coal rolling dodge ram)

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

KakerMix posted:

Still curious to see what the final price was, I asked for it since JCD is all cool with USS now.

lol that is pretty hilarious.

I paid $5120. This highlights how I feel about USS auctions vs non-USS ones. Mine was sold through CAA, the blue one was through USS. USS prices just seem to be higher for the only reason of being a larger house and they must get more exposure. Plus the wheels alone are worth a significant portion of the price I paid.

it's nice to see prices start to fall now that the initial 'it's legal!' sheen has started wearing off

can't wait to get one