Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

I'm the still intact vinyl protective cover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Were it me, faced with the hard to bear choice of BRZ or FT86 I'd go subie every time. That new Toyota mouth is awful.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Femtosecond posted:

the Delica fit my vehicle requirements of 1. Needing to be offroad capable and 2. Needing to be able to carry more than five persons. (When you consider these requirements together I honestly struggle to come up with any vehicle other than a Delica, which helps to explain why they're so popular)

Pardon my ignorance of Canadian or PNW lifestyles, but what are y'all getting up to that these are the requirements? More than 5 people offroading? Is it like some bushcraft thing? Could you walk some of us through the activity that requires a 4wd van? Because I'm struggling to figure this out, and I could swear it was mentioned in the thread already.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

KakerMix posted:

Of course we all want to see more pics, the higher the rest the better. If you don't already have the port pictures then chances are those will be the best ones you'll get before you get your hands on the car.

Hey: Who wants to go on a 5 minute ride in the AZ-1?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tqoo4JIXw

*bov noise*

*Florida man drives manual car in flip flops* :negative:

That engine note has a BMW straight six thing going on, until the bov of course. Good job on the paint, that must have taken ages, Porter cable?

E: I'm the tiny little horn nipple dead-center of the expanse of steering wheel.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Bajaha posted:

Socks and sandals are an Eastern European tradition thank you very much :poland:

I'll have you know my West German heritage requires me to wear white tube socks at a minimum with my Birkenstocks. Also I drive my Miata barefoot (or in the previously mentioned tube socks) and it maximizes my Jinba Ittai :smuggo:

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Ferremit posted:

Holy poo poo $18K us for a crappy old surf???

If it wasnt for the chicken tax, i'd love to know what dual cab hilux diesels would go for...

Yeah that seems seriously excessive. I guess there's an rear end for every seat out there.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Looks like someone's talking poo poo about the Mazda Bongo and needs a dose of the car game
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3866267

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Man, how far along the spectrum do you have to be to sperg out about grilles on a 4 runner?

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Watch the dickweeds at the port throw away the $115 BBS center cap wrench because ***~~regulations~~***

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Mahatma-Squid posted:

It's not in Japan but look at this Cressida... Those seats look like the comfiest thing I've yet to sit on ever made.
http://www.graysonline.com/lot/0030-3431464/motor-vehiclesmotor-cycles/1985-toyota-cressida-glx-i-manual-sedan?spr=true

I like how it looks like a tooted up version of my 89 camry inside. Those seats remind me of 70s buick seats, they look awesome and /comfy

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Wait, you're questioning a clean integra import when nobody asks about importing samurais, monteros, land cruisers, and 4runners?

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Don Lapre posted:

Its not even a nice spec though. Carbed sohc with usdm style front end.

I'd wager it's far cheaper to B18SWAPBRO than to source the entire rest of the car in that condition.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

beep-beep car is go posted:

Given my bathroom activities they should play Mastodon or something.

Alien Weaponry would be my shittunes of choice

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Dang, I really like that.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Tom's Turbo Garage on youtube has a video of him working on fixing the clutch. I haven't finished it yet, but it looks like working on that little thing requires an engine drop. Just imagine the trepidation of working on a 25+ year old car that was never sold in this country. I don't think I'd have the stomach for it.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Look at that, the AZ-1 has identical interior door handles to an NA miata.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

Ethics_Gradient posted:

List that thing on Denver Craigslist with "highest offer by the end of the week takes it" and transcibe the emails you get.

What did he mean by this?