Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011
A kei van or car would be perfect for driving here in DC. The Delica is nice idea too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Roll the dice DO IT. Also Pulsars are more fun than a GTR ask me how i know.

How's the maintenance on a Pulsar? I saw one of these and was intrigued by it.

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011

everdave posted:

I have inspect d many pulsar git-rs and they go for way more than I bid. A crazy AWD turbo tiny car that only weirdos like us care about is probably not a smart choice as they guys at JCD try to tell me

A Toyota Starlet GT Turbo is a nice consolation prize that I'd buy.

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011
What's up with the yellow "!" next to the part time 4wd? Something wrong with the drivetrain?

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011
As much as I love and want a Jimmy, it would be a suicide run to drive that thing in the DC area. And god help you if you want to take that thing on a long trip down I-95/85.

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011

beep-beep car is go posted:

When do those Delicas start having sliders on both sides? I really (really) want one, but I want to wait until I don't have to stand in traffic to get my kids out of the van.

I think its the 94 and up Space Gear's that have them.

Yes, that is the real name of those vans. And yes, I want to drive one.

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011

Charles posted:

What would be a good soundtrack?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJIvodZEtM

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011

KakerMix posted:

Sold the Mira RV4, one final picture with our new arrivals. Beat, Alto Works, Mira RV4.

I'm planning on getting a 500 Abarth to satisfy my small car fetish, but goddamn an Alto Works is tempting as hell too.

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011

BlackMK4 posted:

Anyone seen this going around yet? Someone is looking up auction sheets / history on some of the more visible cars that have been imported by places like Japan Classics.
https://www.instagram.com/team_free_spirit/

:stare:

Reading some of his posts, it seems like Duncan and Japanese Classics went after him with takedown notices on some of his posts for exposing their shenanigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delorence Fickle
Feb 21, 2011
That Surf is absolutely beautiful.

Next thread should be you documenting your process of moving to another country with the fun paperwork and all.