Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

DogonCrook posted:

E:holy poo poo not only are these rare now they are going for 15k

IDK what kind of universe you're living in, but unmolested Starquests are going for under 8 all day, and under 3 for ones that have something like the front air dam missing, because some parts are unobtainium. I could see an all original #'s with the rare louvers, a perfect interior, and a perfect service history going for >10k, but yeah anyone asking 15k is out of their loving mind and are not going to sell it with any speed.

spookykid fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Aug 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
Between a buddy of mine and myself, we've managed to buy three in the last nine months for roughly $3500 total for the three of them. Granted, one is a solid runner, one is being turned into a 1UZ drift/racecar, and the third is being use primarily as a running donor for the other two, but yeah, Starquests are fuckin cool, and I wish more people would appreciate them.

That's the SHP equipped runner out in the first Appalachian snow, right near the Blue Ridge Parkway back in January, right after a 700 mile roadtrip to Myrtle Beach and back. Yeah, she's got a bent bumper and trashed seats, but she looks pretty good, no?

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
They are shipped right back over to Turkey and used again and again.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006
"Flight attendants please prepare the cabin for cross-check, all-call, and arrival, thank you."