Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«6 »
MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Full Stop
1 Edg, 3 PP

She briefly but intently considers the glass of beer. As someone who shoots at people for a living, Full Stop is keenly aware that guns and alcohol don’t mix – but on the other hand, her immediate future no longer looks like it’ll involve any gunfire, and surely a troll won’t be adversely affected by a little beer? It’s on account of these considerations that she decides to have both a seat and the drink after all. (Plus the locals would no doubt disapprove were she to spurn the freely offered beer, and while she still isn’t completely sure what to think of them, there is really no need to be getting off on the wrong foot with them either.)

And so Veronika finds herself sitting at the bar, not ungrateful for a few minutes of downtime. Casually examining the interior of the roadhouse as she sips her beer, her eyes soon light on a poster on the wall. Or, rather, an ignoramus would consider it merely a poster. To a connoisseur like herself, though, it’s closer to a sign, an omen, an almost religious artefact, a…

Well, it intrigues the heck out of her, mildly put. Which is why Full Stop, when there’s a lull in the conversation between Johnno and her companions, slides a little closer and does her best to get his attention. “Um. Ah. Excuse me?” she says, appearing only a little awkward for a troll armed and armoured to the gills. “That, um, the Miley Kinogre poster there. When did you put it up? It looks new to me.” A pause. “Which is to say, not literally new, but I haven’t seen that particular poster before.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

«6 »