Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

lol at all of this

maybe try tethering a line around the dog's neck and taking it around the block to shame it publicly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

lol at all of this

maybe try tethering a line around the dog's neck and taking it around the block to shame it publicly

call in some squirrels to taunt it, thereby increasing its humiliation

ty nesamdoom!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Dog more in face than ever before. It's like it can sense I'm reaching my breaking point. Getting the peanut butter now

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Dog appears to love me more now. Is now trying to seduce me with kisses

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

drive a car or better yet a pickup truck with a window down so the dog can stick his head out into the wind and slobber all over your windows. this will give the dog the experience of flying, and will hopefully suggest the idea of flying away from you, to some dog nest in the faraway trees

Gonna try now. Will report later

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Throw some raw meat at him as a display of your savagery.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
yo g tron, you got red text and it aint even red? whats the deal with that lol did you piss off the dumbest poster on the forums or something

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Gonna try now. Will report later

Unable to document due to local laws about phone use while driving. Rest assured though that dog appears more grounded than ever. I believe gravity is even stronger around him than before

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Twenty Four posted:

lol at all of this

Already established that dog feels no shame, I don't think this will work

Ultra Spoot

Might have to just hang on to him for a while longer, every dog eventually becomes extremely depressed after staying in one home for too long. It will become like a prison to him and he will be trying to run away in no time. Make sure he gets plenty of food and water, as he will eventually want to run even more when he looks in the mirror and sees the glutton he has become

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Try saying very supportive things to the dog to its face, but then mutter (clearly loud enough to still be heard) "jeez this guy." Do this after every meeting.

Spend long stretches of time with the dog and then later in the day ask, "Were you around earlier? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

Ask the dog to do a simple favor for you, but give very few details. When the dog cannot deliver, say "You know what, I'll just do it myself."

Sign up for an account at Ashley Mastiff and add it to your Chrome toolbar for everyone to see.

Manifisto

keep asking the dog "who's a good boy?" but be sure to never tell him who if anyone actually is a good boy. over time the riddle will eat away at him, undermining his confidence, sapping his joie de vivre. he may ultimately start questioning whether "love" is even a thing beyond transient hormonal/neurochemical disturbances, in which case, bam, problem solved

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

keep asking the dog "who's a good boy?" but be sure to never tell him who if anyone actually is a good boy. over time the riddle will eat away at him, undermining his confidence, sapping his joie de vivre. he may ultimately start questioning whether "love" is even a thing beyond transient hormonal/neurochemical disturbances, in which case, bam, problem solved

Higgy

can't believe nothing has worked..

try feeding him treats. he will initially be happy but then slowly realize that you're actively questioning his abilities to hunt and are subverting his natural instinct. he should see this for the slight that it is and realize that you don't see him as a real dog, but only a shell of a canine and leave of his own accord

Piso Mojado

attach a parachute on the dog and then shoot it out of a catapult (or trebuchet) and let fate decide

Piso Mojado

maybe find another couple animals and put them in the catapult too so they can have an adventure together.

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

Another dog midlife crisis!

poverty goat

the only way to kill a dog is with kindness, op

just be nice to the dog and eventually he will die of old age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spinderella

by FactsAreUseless
Dog is cute and will be good company for other dog.

Surrender to your fate.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread