Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is worse than Bayley's main roster run so far?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns' main event run? 6 18.18%
Bray Wyatt's win/loss record? 3 9.09%
The Revival's luck? 5 15.15%
3 Hours of Raw, why the gently caress is it 3 hours long mother of God? :psyduck: 19 57.58%
Total: 33 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Push El Burrito posted:

Please wash your sheets or my mom won't let me sleep over anymore.

He didn't break a single rule!

My mom says I have to wash my own sheets now or else I won't get any ice cream after dinner :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

two sneakiest men on the roster are Big Show and Samoan Joe

What part of "you won't see it coming, but I promise you'll know" don't you understand?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao why is cone restarting the count

lmao braun just pops up ahahahahahahaha

Braun Cena

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That ruled, and other than the Shield pose blueballs that was a fantastic build for Summerslam.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What the gently caress does "among men" add to the monster thing? "A monster, relative to a normal man. Not a literal monster, you understand." Just call him a monster.

Hitler was a monster, and Roman denies the holocaust.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

clearly braun heard the ref stop counting so he didn't bother to rush to his feet earlier :hai:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

duhh i don't understand that the ref has to start waving his arms a lot when someone interferes in a last man standing match so i'm going to whine about who really won and how dumb it is even though i brought the dumb to the party

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Braun's pop up clearly implies he could have stood whenever he wanted to, he was just waiting it out.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

What part of "you won't see it coming, but I promise you'll know" don't you understand?

yo i made this point to someone else earlier in the thread, do you not read every single post? especially every single post of mine?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I made that post before either of you

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Braun's pop up clearly implies he could have stood whenever he wanted to, he was just waiting it out.

He knew Joe was there the whole time! POLITICAL HIT! :catstare:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

duhh i don't understand that the ref has to start waving his arms a lot when someone interferes in a last man standing match so i'm going to whine about who really won and how dumb it is even though i brought the dumb to the party

My friend Cavauro bringing the truth as usual.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They could have had joe bump the ref at least

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's been said many times before, but it's true that even if a show is largely bland or unexceptional, a really good main event will leave me feeling like I just watched a really good show.

I feel like I just watched a really good show!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

dromal phrenia posted:

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway

hmmm. not just now.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hmmm. not just now.

YOU JUST QUOTED ME BEFORE YOU BIG FAKER

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Wow @ Roman effortlessly giving another Match of the Night performance.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Whoof, my jerk detection is really buzzing tonight

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Wow @ Roman effortlessly giving another Match of the Night performance.

I dunno there was a lot of effort expended in heaving Braun to his shoulders

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

It's been said many times before, but it's true that even if a show is largely bland or unexceptional, a really good main event will leave me feeling like I just watched a really good show.

I feel like I just watched a really good show!

I agree but I also thought Rollins/Sheamus and Ambrose/Cesaro were good and while they should've done the fist bump it will also be a very good moment after they presumably win the titles at Summerslam. :)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I dunno there was a lot of effort expended in heaving Braun to his shoulders

He needs to sell how big Braun is.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I agree but I also thought Rollins/Sheamus and Ambrose/Cesaro were good and while they should've done the fist bump it will also be a very good moment after they presumably win the titles at Summerslam. :)

Something about the latter didn't work for me but it did get a lot better at the end, and I absolutely loved the fistbump tease and how upset the crowd was when Seth turned it down :)

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I was at Raw. I don't watch WWE regularly but here's some stuff I noticed:

- The "LET'S GO JOBBER" chant during the Jason Jordan match was louder than the pops for like half the roster
- Nobody cared about Bayley but the crowd was hot as hell for Emma
- I cannot believe how much people go wild for Enzo Amore, and the Big Show too
- Finn Balor said "Too Sweet" when he first came out and a lot of grown men looked like they jizzed their pants
- Dean Ambrose sucks really bad
- People literally stayed in their seats to crane their necks up to watch commercials, then got up for bathroom breaks during the cruiserweight match (which is too bad, I thought it was fine but I guess that tells you something about how little people give a poo poo about them)
- Everyone hates Roman, everyone loved the spot where Braun threw a chair at him
- Lots of people around me really pissed about the lack of Hardy Boys

e: Overall I think I would skip the next time WWE TV is in town, there's too much downtime with commercials, backstage stuff, etc. and it just winds up being boring. That said I am going to Smackdown tomorrow because they sold tickets for both nights together, sooo yeah

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/neyq5

doink :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ignore

• Locked thread