Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is worse than Bayley's main roster run so far?
This poll is closed.
Roman Reigns' main event run? 6 18.18%
Bray Wyatt's win/loss record? 3 9.09%
The Revival's luck? 5 15.15%
3 Hours of Raw, why the gently caress is it 3 hours long mother of God? :psyduck: 19 57.58%
Total: 33 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman to face off in a Last Man Standing Match tonight on Raw
With less than three weeks to go until they clash in a Fatal 4-Way Match with the Universal Championship on the line at SummerSlam, Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman will continue their epic rivalry when they compete in a Last Man Standing Match tonight on Raw. The personal history between Reigns and Strowman is well known, as they have already competed in several brutal encounters, including their Ambulance Match last month at WWE Great Balls of Fire. What will happen when these two Superstars have to inflict enough damage to keep the other down for a count of 10 and be declared the victor of the Last Man Standing Match? And what impact will this have on the looming Universal Title Match at The Biggest Event of Summer?

Bayley no longer competing at SummerSlam
After undergoing evaluation earlier today in Toronto, the injured Bayley will no longer be challenging Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women’s Championship at SummerSlam. The Huggable One is slated to address her condition tonight, live on Raw. Also tonight, per Raw General Manager Kurt Angle, two Triple Threat Matches will be held, with the winner of each match battling one-on-one next week on Raw for the right to face Bliss for the coveted title at The Biggest Event of the Summer.

Does Rollins truly have Ambrose’s back?
After Seth Rollins defeated Sheamus in singles action, The Kingslayer fell victim to a 2-on-1 beatdown by the Raw Tag Team Champions, and was ultimately assisted by Dean Ambrose, who ate a Brogue Kick in the process. But don’t mistake The Lunatic Fringe’s actions for friendship. Ambrose made it clear that he only helped Rollins even the odds against Cesaro & Sheamus so he wouldn’t look like “the jerk,” and that Rollins wouldn’t return the favor if their roles were reversed. Will Rollins have the chance to prove his loyalty on Raw?

How will Wyatt respond to Bálor’s mind games?
Bray Wyatt is a master of psychological warfare, but Finn Bálor has a trick or two up his sleeve as well. During The Eater of Worlds’ diatribe in which he boasted about hitting the Irishman with Sister Abigail the previous week, Bálor appeared in the ring from the darkness to ambush Wyatt, then sent the sinister Superstar tumbling out of the ring and up the ramp in retreat. However Wyatt responds tonight, it won’t be subtle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
what the hell i said i was going to make a thread

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Thanks for the thread, but I've already committed to Bill Goldbergs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know the answer to any of those questions that you typed (in the original post) nor the other one in the image. (in the original post)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

what the hell i said i was going to make a thread

Sorry Bill Goldberg, I didn't read that post because RGL insisted people not post in that thread.

Post your OP here if you'd like and I'll edit it into mine.

Cavauro posted:

i don't know the answer to any of those questions that you typed (in the original post) nor the other one in the image. (in the original post)

Perhaps the answers will come tonight.... on Monday Night Raw?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
bullshit bootleg thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I don't think RGL appreciates you appropriating his thread

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dangerous Person posted:

I don't think RGL appreciates you appropriating his thread

It's the exact opposite of his thread!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I will post where I want! Yo soy ingobernable, cabron!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

Thanks for the thread, but I've already committed to Bill Goldbergs

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

i mean, i get that Yoshi-Hashi is good and all, but I cannot get into this Sun Wukong cosplay thing. He's dragging down my enjoyment of Kota Ibushi and that is just tragic

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wont watch raw but im waiting for my friend Bill Goldberg thread, delete all that crap in the OP.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also im going to do the wwe thread.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Settle it in the ring.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

#FTR

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm so confused

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
jerusalem you accidentally gassed my thread and not this one

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this thread loving sucks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

I'm so confused

If you do OPs for discussion threads, provide content in them? Seems like a consistently enforced rule :shrug

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if we need to get in touch over something that'd best be put in Bill Goldberg's thread, please use the Boxing on ESPN thread

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Well we do need to talk about WWE Raw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also im going to do the wwe thread.

If you're going to make the weekly discussion thread, put effort into the OP. I don't care if it is funny, or you choose to poo poo all over WWE/RAW in the process, but it needs to have at a bare minimum a readable results section for people who are looking to get caught up on what they might have missed. Copy/paste from the Observer if you have to.

Same goes for GDTs, if you're going to post one (especially if you're going to post it early) then put some effort into it, or I'll just gas it like I did to RGL and Bill Goldberg's.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
raw

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

If you do OPs for discussion threads, provide content in them? Seems like a consistently enforced rule :shrug

I was joking my man

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ill be reading e/n, lets hang out in the open marriage thread.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

someone who isn't jerusalem please copy and paste his OP into a new thread so he can't justify gassing it so i dont have to post in this thread

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ill be reading e/n, lets hang out in the open marriage thread.

holy poo poo there's an open marriage thread? please post quotes thank you

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Solus M.D. posted:

is this the thread where we talk about our penises and how cool we are for being sexhavers

bartok
May 10, 2006

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

yes please

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the op in this thread has a giant table breaking image so you have to keep scrolling left and right to read the huge wall of text, and the text isn't even funny

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I have a feeling Miz is going to get cheapshotted.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
is maryse a spy

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Maryse is very pretty.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

no goon has ever had sex

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

the op in this thread has a giant table breaking image so you have to keep scrolling left and right to read the huge wall of text, and the text isn't even funny

Are you posting on a 14 inch CRT monitor? :ohdear:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

are you anti-netbooks? would you say you're a netbookist?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im so glad this thread has an OP with a description of the events slated for tonights monday night raw, how did i survive all those weeks without that important knowledge, this is the really good poo poo right here

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Jerusalem posted:

do you think i have the forums fullscreened on my giant luxury monitor like an old blind person

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Brent Lesnar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

echinopsis posted:

well losers who don't get action also somehow manage to create these so called standards as a way of deflecting their lonely misery onto some sense of superiority, "I'm only not getting laid because I don't want to gently caress huge people" angle

regardless, I wouldn't have sex with someone I didn't find attractive and isn't that also an important factor.. I guess not?

• Locked thread