Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Astros didn't lose today yay

Roman Reigns did though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I hope the Cubs lose and I hope the Brewers win the division, god bless

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

*checks gameday*

cubs fans are doom and gloom over a single runner reaching with a 3 run lead?! Granted it's now a 2 run lead, but jesus

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Pretty funny coming from the doom and gloom with a 15-game division lead camp

Yes I'm very proud of my team having a huge division lead in the worst division in baseball

Also injuries have taken out two of the best three position players on the team and the two best pitchers, both of whom have been pretty bad since coming off the DL

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I feel like if I was living through a season after seeing my team win the WS I'd be pretty much cool with whatever happens

Of course, that has to happen first and welp

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I'm still gonna be mad about Joe Maddon making terrible managerial decisions or Cubs baserunners getting themselves out in stupid ways. :shrug:

The Astros are only 54 years into their drought. You're halfway there! :haw:

Sorry but you lose drought cred once your team wins it

The Cubs are less than a year into their drought

(plus you have the Blackhawks and Bulls....sorry about the Bears)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Cubs are 3 outs away with only their excellent closer (who has yet to allow more than 2 runs in any appearance) to protect a 2 run lead, time to panic

Intruder fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Aug 8, 2017

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SourKraut posted:

This describes me this year. Plus a new baby who arrived in May.

congrats on getting spermjacked

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SourKraut posted:

Thanks! My wife was pregnant during the playoff run last year so we've been debating getting a "I waited my whole life for a championship" onesie for him.

But for real, congrats, hopefully your kids are better behaved from ages 2-infinity than mine have been

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

just saw the kitty cat video

it was awesome

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Abel Wingnut posted:

the astros' fall from grace is really something. this inning is just brutal. poor morton

All the "lol you're up 16.5 games' stuff is sure falling apart now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Imagine getting swept by the 2017 White Sox with what are nominally 3 of your best 4 pitchers going, and you were considered the best team in baseball as recently as a few weeks ago

• Locked thread