Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit

Even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

lol

Macnult

Ultra Spoot

Lol

Ultra Spoot

With the rise of smartphones I can have police on their way faster than ever. Plus by the time chainsaw guy reaches me I've already googled "how to stop a chainsaw weilding maniac" along with the top news stories of the day

alnilam

Ultra Spoot posted:

With the rise of smartphones I can have police on their way faster than ever. Plus by the time chainsaw guy reaches me I've already googled "how to stop a chainsaw weilding maniac" along with the top news stories of the day

me phon posting in the "being chased bu a person with a chainsaw, but im not actually scared" thread:
totally being chased bu a person with a chainsaw rn and it's as boring as ppl think it is, le sigh #chainsaw #boredom

chainsaw person: hey come on pt your phone down... we never talk anymore

Manifisto

ChainScene, the social network for people being chased by a person with a chainsaw

check out my latest SawSnaps, they're a bit raw but the jaunty filter options really lighten the mood

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
I know it's not cool but I just faked being scared of the chainsaw man to get him to leave. I have work in the morning.

alnilam

cda posted:

I know it's not cool but I just faked being scared of the chainsaw man to get him to leave. I have work in the morning.

She said that she worked in the morning and started to scream
I said that I didn't and found my chainsaw running lean

alnilam

alnilam posted:

She said that she worked in the morning and started to scream
I said that I didn't and found my chainsaw running lean

Then, when I awoke, this saw had hewn Norwiegan wood

nobodygetshurt

what can a chainsaw killer do, when these loving millenials don't take ANYTHING seriously?!?

nobodygetshurt

Android Blues posted:

Chainsaw Person: YAHAHAHAHA! I'm going to kill you!

me: *listening to zombie runner on my iphone lightning port earbuds, getting some fantastic glutes work in, enjoying the change in pace and terrain*

Fredflonston

Chainsaw man accidentally cuts off his leg while we try to pinch-pass the last of a j between us.

Me - "dude be careful!"

Manifisto

lolol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cuntman.net

me, getting my arm hacked off: you moron. chainsaws arent even used in hockey

alnilam

TWIST FIST posted:

me, getting my arm hacked off: you moron. chainsaws arent even used in hockey

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
If you had any confidence in killing me, you wouldn't wear a mask. Why would it matter if I know who you are if I'm dead? loving kill yourself.

nobodygetshurt

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

**waits for the tilt**

nobodygetshurt

Splatmaster posted:

**waits for the tilt**

i don't have that kind of patience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nobodygetshurt posted:

i don't have that kind of patience

:)

• Locked thread