Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
*filing nails as chainsaw murderer charges after me*

*stabs me in the stomach and cuts my torso off*

me, in a gurgling voice and my eyes rolling uncaringly: "whatever dude."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
No matter how much I gesture and shout over the noise of the chainsaw I cannot possibly hope to convey upon this strange person the importance of how much it is that I am nonplussed at his curious if not outright odd antics. I maintain my pace, yet it still fascinates me the intense look of confusion, perhaps even concern- at my intentional and sincere lack of any care. I glance over my shoulder and notice something that creates a sinking feeling in my stomach...

Chainsaws don't scare me.

What concerns me is the obvious lack of care this madman has been responsible for on this exquisite piece of machinery for who knows how long. There should be oil on that chain, it looked as if it hadn't seen any lubrication since it rolled off the assembly line! And the chain was way too loose, it could come off or worse, catch on the operator's clothing or a foreign object! I better keep ahead of this irresponsible clown, jeeze- I bet he got the ratios all wrong when he mixed the gasoline with the oil. I bet the careless fool didn't even check the spark plug's gap-

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Macnult posted:

eight years at the leafblower academy has prepared me for encounters like this and buddy your crouching logger stance is pathetic

my friends laughed at me for choosing leafblower over chainsaw in the last of us remaster and also in the hunger games

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"You're really gonna cut me in half? Did you even see that thing that Jason did with liquid nitrogen or those sleeping bags?"

vanisher

Hold up, is that chainsaw only 35hp? Good luck making it through my ribcage lol

Oh he's back with a kitchen knife, so scared. Haha wait, is that the bread knife?? Haha oh my god just give up.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ya know, that's a pretty big chainsaw ya got there... are you compensating for something?

Android Blues

ive got news for you chainsaw guy: ive never had sex. im a big idiot loser whos NEVER had sex, and i KNOW that means you cant kill me! ive read carol clover bitch! i long for the intimate touch of another human being nearly daily but one intimate touch thatll never happen is the touch of your chainsaw to my bodily members because i never have had, and may never HAVE have, the good human thing that we like to call sex

bacalou

it's like, I know I'm in danger, but to be released of all that student debt...

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
can't chain what you can't saw you dumb fucker

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
the chainsaw maniac wielding a gas powered chainsaw, starts breathing the exhaust and has an asthma attack while i lol and casually walk away

Manifisto

runuRUNNArnarUNNANArnaRUNNNAA-brrp

[psychotic killer tugs at chainsaw starting pull cord] brrp

[tugs again] brrp

[tugs yet again, slight panic setting in] brrp

me: you forgot the choke

[killer ignores me, pulls more frenziedly at the cord] brrp

me: the choke, it's never going to start if you don't pull out the choke

[shifts his body so his back is towards me] brrp

me: fine, do it your way, but we're going to be here all day at this rate

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Sure, he's a supernatural horror literally hellbent on destroying me. Sure, even his chainsaw is otherworldly, never running out of gas or needing maintenance. But he doesn't know how to use vehicles. By my estimate he'll catch up with me in three days minimum, assuming that he can climb the continental shelf on the European side of the Atlantic.

City of Glompton

*smugly* chainsaws don't kill people, people kill people

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i have my 43rd amendment rights *revs chainsaw inside a walmart*

ron color

vanisher posted:

Let's take a quick inventory and see just who has the upper hand:

You: Weighed down by your black trench coat, low visibility hockey mask, and 45 pound gas powered chain saw
Me: Limber and refreshed from just exiting the shower and using Zest brand body soap

You: Winded from screaming "i'm going to get you" at the top of your lungs upon entering the room
Me: Relaxed and ready to dodge in any direction due to the lack of resistance from clothing

You: Probably alerted half the neighborhood by just walking around looking like a creep
Me: Could probably just stand still and the police will be here any moment

Lol

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
oh no, psychotic maniac Brer Bear, please don't chase me into that chainsaw patch over yonder!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ron color
chainsaw murderer: im GOING to saw you in HALF
me: who?
chainsaw murserer: saw YOU in HALF
me(grinning): how much??
chainsaw murder: IM GOING to SAW YOU-
me(looking at the camera): youre going to what now
chainsaw idiot: aaaggh gently caress

little munchkin
update: me and the chainsaw maniac have talked things out and are now friends. it's funny what happens when you start being open minded and stop being scared of things just because their different

----------------

ron color
chainsaw murderer: PREPARE TO DIE ! I AM BANDSAW , SLAYER OF THE LIVING ! I AM A GHOST DEVIL THAT HAS CRAWLED FROM HELL TO MURDER ANY FOOLISH ENOUGH TO WANDER INTO THIS PLACE ! I AM MANIFEST OF THE COLLECTED AVARICE THAT DWELLS IN THIS FOREST ! BEFORE IT WAS A "SUMMER CAMP" , THIS WAS WHERE--
me: thats a chainsaw, not a bandsaw
chainsaw murderer: WHAT . NO
me: how can you be a ghost and a devil those are different things
chainsaw murderer: NO STOP

little munchkin

ron color posted:

chainsaw murderer: PREPARE TO DIE ! I AM BANDSAW , SLAYER OF THE LIVING ! I AM A GHOST DEVIL THAT HAS CRAWLED FROM HELL TO MURDER ANY FOOLISH ENOUGH TO WANDER INTO THIS PLACE ! I AM MANIFEST OF THE COLLECTED AVARICE THAT DWELLS IN THIS FOREST ! BEFORE IT WAS A "SUMMER CAMP" , THIS WAS WHERE--
me: thats a chainsaw, not a bandsaw
chainsaw murderer: WHAT . NO
me: how can you be a ghost and a devil those are different things
chainsaw murderer: NO STOP

being chased by a person with a chainsaw, but i destroy him using logic

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

ron color posted:

chainsaw murderer: im GOING to saw you in HALF
me: who?
chainsaw murserer: saw YOU in HALF
me(grinning): how much??
chainsaw murder: IM GOING to SAW YOU-
me(looking at the camera): youre going to what now
chainsaw idiot: aaaggh gently caress

lol

ron color

little munchkin posted:

update: me and the chainsaw maniac have talked things out and are now friends. it's funny what happens when you start being open minded and stop being scared of things just because their different

Oh thats cool... YOU should probably quiz him on human things like baseball to make sure its not bunch of raccoons in a trenchcoat situation

joke_explainer

*crosses arms* uh, there's only like, 25-30 active serial killers in this country right now, so statistically it's almost impossible that you are one of them, let's not fool ourselves here buddy.

FactsAreUseless

Completely destroying the chainsaw man, banishing him back to hell, with a well-placed "...Really?"

Twenty Four

*Climbing up the walls of the thunderdome, being chased by someone with a chainsaw, just as it gives out*

"Oh hey, look, maybe you ran out of gas? Or just need to adjust the choke? I mean oiling up the chain never hurts? Here just give it to me."

*Takes out a multitool and makes some adjustments before fueling and oiling it up and handing it back*

"There ya go, shall we continue?"

Twenty Four

*Crocodile Dundee, threatened with a chainsaw*

"Thats not a chainsaw"

*Pulls out a much larger one out of no where*

"Thats a chainsaw!"

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Aug 10, 2017

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
As the chainsaw makes a few quick sputtering coughs, it shudders to a sad stop. Chainsaw Guy looks upon his once mighty construct of mayhem and murder, then slowly looks up toward me and slowly removes his hockey mask. A look of first confusion, then understanding crosses his face as he realizes what's happened.

"I peed in your gas tank." I say with no emotion, turning as the last syllable leaves my lips. I'm done here. I have no further use for this person and go on my way

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

*Sees maniac wielding a chainsaw in the air menacingly*

*Looks across the street to see "The Big Texan Steakhouse" with 72oz steak challenge*

*a gust of wind blows a cowboy hat down the road past a "Don't Mess with Texas" road sign*

Shouts to maniac, "Hey friend, Doesn't this remind you of something?"

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

nobodygetshurt

i'm running on the rolling teeth of a giant chainsaw, much like bugs bunny running on a floating log.

nobodygetshurt

i catch the chainsaw teeth in my own teeth, much like ace ventura caught that bullet.

nobodygetshurt

i dodge each chainsaw swipe from the maniacal killer, much like how caine from Kung Fu: The Legend Continues dodges bullets.

google THIS

(chainsaw guy's chainsaw suddenly stops working)

Me: As I expected. A defective chainsaw. Pathetic.

Chainsaw guy: Joke's on you, buddy. I got the extended warranty on this thing.

Me: Hmm, and I'm assuming you saved your original receipt along with the warranty paperwork?

Chainsaw guy: ...NOOOOOOO!!!

ron color

Gone Fashing posted:

man attacked with chainsaw: "what are you gonna do, attack me with a chainsaw?"

little munchkin posted:

was gonna run in terror but i just noticed that the crazed killer doesnt even have a stihl so now im catching up on emails while they try and slice me up with an inferior chainsaw that doesnt even have a diamond blade

cda posted:

concepts:

chainsaw guy chasing a bunch of speedwalkers in a speedwalking race
chainsaw guy chasing a parkour guy
chainsaw guy in gym running on treadmill while on the treadmill in front of him an old woman is walking at a moderate pace
chainsaw guy trying to run in a pool (difficult b/c resistance) holding his chainsaw over his head to avoid it getting wet and the person hes chasing is michael phelps

i came up with these ideas and wrote them down while i was being chased by a chainsaw person

Jedrick posted:

can't chain what you can't saw you dumb fucker

Manifisto posted:

runuRUNNArnarUNNANArnaRUNNNAA-brrp

[psychotic killer tugs at chainsaw starting pull cord] brrp

[tugs again] brrp

[tugs yet again, slight panic setting in] brrp

me: you forgot the choke

[killer ignores me, pulls more frenziedly at the cord] brrp

me: the choke, it's never going to start if you don't pull out the choke

[shifts his body so his back is towards me] brrp

me: fine, do it your way, but we're going to be here all day at this rate

lol

nobodygetshurt

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

:eyepop:

alnilam

ron color

nobodygetshurt

Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

• Locked thread