Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
a lot of people would be worried for their lives in my situation, but the roaring engine and whirring blades dont bothe me at all. nor does the lunatic wielding it while in swift pursuit of me. its not a big deal at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
im actually quite confident in my odds of escaping

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
im not even sure if its a man or a woman chasing me, thats how little i care

----------------

little munchkin
was gonna run in terror but i just noticed that the crazed killer doesnt even have a stihl so now im catching up on emails while they try and slice me up with an inferior chainsaw that doesnt even have a diamond blade

----------------

little munchkin
update: me and the chainsaw maniac have talked things out and are now friends. it's funny what happens when you start being open minded and stop being scared of things just because their different

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin

ron color posted:

chainsaw murderer: PREPARE TO DIE ! I AM BANDSAW , SLAYER OF THE LIVING ! I AM A GHOST DEVIL THAT HAS CRAWLED FROM HELL TO MURDER ANY FOOLISH ENOUGH TO WANDER INTO THIS PLACE ! I AM MANIFEST OF THE COLLECTED AVARICE THAT DWELLS IN THIS FOREST ! BEFORE IT WAS A "SUMMER CAMP" , THIS WAS WHERE--
me: thats a chainsaw, not a bandsaw
chainsaw murderer: WHAT . NO
me: how can you be a ghost and a devil those are different things
chainsaw murderer: NO STOP

being chased by a person with a chainsaw, but i destroy him using logic

----------------

• Locked thread