Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
man attacked with chainsaw: "what are you gonna do, attack me with a chainsaw?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
jigsaw style horror villain bringing running chainsaw ever closer to my face: just imagine this saw ripping each of your limbs off, then slowly tearing your body in half from your stomach to your head

me: not that hard to imagine

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
looking back at guy chasing me with chainsaw: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

concepts:

chainsaw guy chasing a bunch of speedwalkers in a speedwalking race
chainsaw guy chasing a parkour guy
chainsaw guy in gym running on treadmill while on the treadmill in front of him an old woman is walking at a moderate pace
chainsaw guy trying to run in a pool (difficult b/c resistance) holding his chainsaw over his head to avoid it getting wet and the person hes chasing is michael phelps

i came up with these ideas and wrote them down while i was being chased by a chainsaw person

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

ron color posted:

chainsaw murderer: im GOING to saw you in HALF
me: who?
chainsaw murserer: saw YOU in HALF
me(grinning): how much??
chainsaw murder: IM GOING to SAW YOU-
me(looking at the camera): youre going to what now
chainsaw idiot: aaaggh gently caress

lol