Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
That was a lot of wonderful nonsense from the game. Very excited about this LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Oh my god this voice acting and dialog and gameplay and animations and story...and...and...

Can we get Yuu and Gou to start an Abbott and Costello routine?

Also, Sean is totally a ten year old wearing stilts isn't he?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
*Looks at man with his legs crushed by debris*

Hey! Snap out of it!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

SelenicMartian posted:

For those who don't read the GBS OSHA thread, USCSB or how being lazy kills you or other people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfUrC2u_Nsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo7H_ILs1qc

I didn't expect to spend my evening watching industrial safety videos, but here I am.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Every character in this game is horribly written, but Nicholas is the worst.

His running animation is pretty funny though.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
*nods silently*

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
*nods silently*

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
That crawling thing is great, it makes it feel like you're playing Fire Heroes Babies.

I don't know about another run through. If you do it, it would make sense not to save anyone, but do you really want to put yourself through this game again? It seems incredibly boring.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

SelenicMartian posted:

There are 6 endings per character. Since there's no FAQ I don't know what they are and what triggers them.

Wait, there are 18 endings in this game? Think anyone has ever gotten all of them? Hard to imagine.

Keldulas posted:

Like I'd bet pretty hard that each character has a 'they ran out of time on the timer ending' and the building burnt down before they were complete.

I figured that would just be a game over.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
As bad as the game is, at least it gave you time to talk about the Saudi airline disaster. Never heard about it before, quite interesting (also made me nostalgic for your amazing Strike Fighters 2 LP). Also, it gave you a reason to explain that a piano wouldn't function well in a fire, which is not something anyone has probably thought about before this game.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Scott posted:

I'm going to design a building that will be invulnerable to any kind of disaster.

And I'll call it...THE TITANIC!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
gently caress this game for making the grizzled veteran thirty-eight years old.

"He only had twenty-seven years to retirement" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Polsy posted:

Multiple per-character recolours, for one

Oh boy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
Yeah, they certainly overestimated the replayability of the game. I'll admit that the number of endings does make me respect the game a little more, it otherwise seems so low effort.

• Locked thread