Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Scott is terrible in every way. I'm rooting for Paul and the fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

I've got to hand it to Scott: despite the failure of the fire suppression systems and the copious building code violations, this building is taking it's sweet time to burn down. He actually did something right that doesn't involve axes.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Pretty much every character that we've gotten to see what their motivation is has been at least a little crazy. Like, I think the person who had their priorities the least out of alignment was the doctor way back in the prologue before the fire started.

Maybe the fire is letting off crazy gas.

• Locked thread