Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Most Amewsing Prinny Ever!
I'm unreasonably happy about Douglas chewing out Scott for his design mistakes and tendency to blame others.
If only the game controlled better...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

Donna's voice unnerves me. In a game full of bad voice acting, that one goes above and beyond by giving a little girl a mature woman's voice. It's so horribly unfitting.

Also I genuinely want to know just how much strength Scott has in his legs to kick a fully grown woman so hard she's sent flying. I guess that's what 4 stars in speed does to your legs, huh!

Well, you saw what happened to the boxes in the cinema, right?

Nuramor
Dec 13, 2012

Of all the things that are stupid in this game, for some reason the constant use of elevators in this burning building bothers me the most. That they're still working at all is wonder in itself.

• Locked thread