Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Kitfox88 posted:

adrenochrome is a helluva drug

he literally stole someone's heart lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

if you look at the al gore picture when he's jogging with clinton dude has a nubbin

So he wasn't hanging chad?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he literally stole someone's heart lol

being able to jump ahead in donor lists due to power and corruption is a helluva drug

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Remember when the Mueller report came out and the Mueller She Wrote hosts had to talk people out of committing suicide

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
remembering when child-murdering nobel peace prize recipient barack obama bragged to reporters that he was "good at killing people"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Remember when Trump actually thought the first impeacjmentt was going to get him in trouble.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

remember that time the latest scandal was totally going to get Trump to face consequences

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Trump? Now there's a name I haven't heard in years...

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Tesseraction posted:

remember that time the latest scandal was totally going to get Trump to face consequences

ah, well. Nevertheless

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

vyelkin posted:

Dick Cheney signing Sacha Baron Cohen's waterboarding kit

Sacha baron cohen getting that senator to shout the n word, then drop his pants and show his rear end as part of counterterrorism training

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
US diplomats thinking the Cubans were pointing sci-fi microwave weapons at their embassy

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Low Desert Punk posted:

US diplomats thinking the Cubans were pointing sci-fi microwave weapons at their embassy

they've come back around to thinking this is the most likely scenario again

instead of pesticide lmbo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
brexit toblerone

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

the time when no one in us media covered the crown prince of Saudi Arabia kidnapping the Prime Minister of Lebanon and forcing him to resign on live tv under duress.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

this is filed in my brain under the heading "bill maher bang bus" but i CANNOT seem to find it anywhere. someone please help

i read it on SA a few years ago, i'm thinking it was a re-post of a r/relationships post. basically someone had arranged a bus to come pick up himself and a bunch of his centrist boomer friends to take them to a live taping of what was later revealed to be a bill maher episode. a bunch of them got really hosed up on the ride over and ended up cheating on their spouses with each other. cue massive drama.

i think about it a lot.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
United States law specifies that rape in wartime is punishable by death or imprisonment under Article 120 of the United States' Uniform Code of Military Justice and Section d(g) of the War Crimes Act of 1996. However a total ban on abortion is a requirement of US humanitarian aid for war victims, with no exceptions for rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother.

:catstare:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Fluoride Jones posted:

Karl Rove blowing Valerie Plame's cover because her husband wrote an op-ed about how Saddam Hussein probably did not buy yellow cake uranium from Nigeria

They made an entire movie about this lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

United States law specifies that rape in wartime is punishable by death or imprisonment under Article 120 of the United States' Uniform Code of Military Justice and Section d(g) of the War Crimes Act of 1996. However a total ban on abortion is a requirement of US humanitarian aid for war victims, with no exceptions for rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother.

:catstare:

That's not funny at all!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Trump was reading a teleprompter that said something about Yosemite's natural wonders and he said "Yo, Semites..."

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
the ambulance is not your taxi to the hospital

https://twitter.com/wheelswordsmith/status/1221267048900153349?s=19

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Animal-Mother posted:

Trump was reading a teleprompter that said something about Yosemite's natural wonders and he said "Yo, Semites..."

come to scenic Thigh-land.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

uber_stoat posted:

come to scenic Thigh-land.

Doubling down on it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

him demanding to learn of the "oranges" of the investigation

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
bowling green massacre

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

bowling green massacre

has its entire own wikipedia page now lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Green_massacre

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Lol, the info box

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

net work error posted:

John Boehner crying for all sorts of stuff

yeah, what the gently caress was with that

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

The Bowing Green Massacre lie by itself was pretty funny, however people holding mock vigils for the fake victims seems a bit tasteless in retrospect

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Canadian shock jocks prank called Sarah Palin during her VP campaign and convinced her they were Nicolas Sarkozy, and then after a few minutes of dropping obvious clues they were not, they just admitted it to her.

Echo Chamber has issued a correction as of 15:07 on Mar 1, 2021

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

NightGyr posted:

Lol, the info box

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

In a nation that's chuddier than ever, Sarah Palin is still a pariah in it

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Feldegast42 posted:

In a nation that's chuddier than ever, Sarah Palin is still a pariah in it

She's a loser, and the Republican death cult hates nothing more than a loser.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Thump! posted:

The Bowing Green Massacre lie by itself was pretty funny, however people holding mock vigils for the fake victims seems a bit tasteless in retrospect

Liberals? Tasteless? Whaaaaaa

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

mrmcd posted:

She's a loser, and the Republican death cult hates nothing more than a loser.

After losing the Presidential election she didn't even bother finishing out her governorship.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
John Boehner weeping after meeting the Pope, having some kind of religious quasi-awakening and quitting politics

Sean Spicer, perhaps seeking a similar kind of profound moving experience, wanted to meet the Pope and was denied. Lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just remembered hillary lost lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
trump pooped himself at a christmas tree ceremony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Vim Fuego posted:

yeah, what the gently caress was with that

he's a weepy drunk