Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

paul_soccer12 posted:

"Terrorism has a zero percent success rate"
*laughs in irgun*

I didn't watch that poo poo because I hate the man but was that really said? Hahahahaahahah holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoRfxS5esRc

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/sexenheimer/status/1256502945257975809

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
it’s dark humor, but the fact they’ve we’ve managed to politicize dying from a preventable disease during a global pandemic is actually really really funny

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

it’s dark humor, but the fact they’ve we’ve managed to politicize dying from a preventable disease during a global pandemic is actually really really funny

People are marginally more likely to believe when I tell them that, yes, literally EVERYTHING is political, if I lead with tjis as an example.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
The US decided to invade and occupy Afghanistan for 20 years for not a single coherent reason.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Fun Shoe

Orange Devil posted:

The US decided to invade and occupy Afghanistan for 20 years for not a single coherent reason.

The reason was to build a gas pipeline from Caspian nations to the Indian Ocean, and also physical proximity to western China for potential military operations. Hamid Karzai was a Unocal employee before he was installed as President lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Orange Devil posted:

there was this guy there we were going to go kill but then it turned out he was hanging out in suburban Pakistan gaming all day.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

uber_stoat posted:

there was this guy there we were going to go kill but then it turned out he was hanging out in suburban Pakistan gaming all day.

That's one of the funniest things ever to me, we spent so long looking for this dastardly criminal mastermind and came up with theories of underground bases and poo poo and he ended up being a dork living in a big house who shitposted on the internet and watched anime

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

chaleski posted:

That's one of the funniest things ever to me, we spent so long looking for this dastardly criminal mastermind and came up with theories of underground bases and poo poo and he ended up being a dork living in a big house who shitposted on the internet and watched anime

He got to be a turbonerd and mastermind the attack that kicked off the downfall of the greatest imperial project in the history of humanity. You gotta admire the moxy, tbh.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
Valleys leading to the big house are heavily guarded by shitposters.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Thump! posted:

He got to be a turbonerd and mastermind the attack that kicked off the downfall of the greatest imperial project in the history of humanity. You gotta admire the moxy, tbh.

Also he was a super rich 6'8" (or taller?) Gigachad.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

chaleski posted:

according to children in the neighborhood once they kicked a soccer ball over his fence and he sent someone out to give them the money to just go buy a couple new ones.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

according to children in the neighborhood once they kicked a soccer ball over his fence and he sent someone out to give them the money to just go buy a couple new ones.

What did he do with the original soccer ball I wonder.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
and then navy seals are so universally violently sociopathic that they immediately defiled his corpse

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Thump! posted:

What did he do with the original soccer ball I wonder.

Put his dick in it.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

DoubleDonut posted:

and then navy seals are so universally violently sociopathic that they immediately defiled his corpse

The higher-ups started making the Seals take pictures of all their kills because they were tired of Seals canoeing people

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

What does canoeing mean in this context

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mr. Lobe posted:

Shooting someone in the forehead such that their head splits open in the shape of a canoe

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Lobe posted:

shooting someone between the eyes in such a way that their skull splits open and it looks like a canoe

or something like that

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Mr. Lobe posted:

it's a war crime according to the geneva conventions (desecration of the dead)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Alexandra Otaxyou-Nocortex

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Mr. Lobe posted:

Matthew Cole from the Intercept posted:

Yeah, so, one of the—I would say one of the, if not the darkest secret in the last 15 years is that over the course of the war, SEAL Team 6, as well as other elements of JSOC, were involved in something called canoeing, which is a form of firing a bullet in the top of the forehead that splits the head open in the most gruesome manner and leaves, frankly, the brain matter exposed, and looks like a—puts the head, the top of the head, in the shape of a V, with a negative space that looks like a canoe would fit in there or that a canoe went through it. And it can happen incidentally in battle, and it does happen incidentally in battle.
What I found was that for a period of years SEAL Team 6 was photographing—they photographed their dead for documentation and preservation. And for a period of years, canoed dead took up an enormous amount of space in those—in that catalog. And it was not mathematically possible. And what my sources said were, it became a sport. You shoot a person when they’re dead or dying, at very close range, for the sake of seeing the gruesome results.

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/1/10/new_intercept_expose_uncovers_seal_team

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

chaleski posted:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Cool. Do you unlock these finishers in lootboxes or is it seperate paid dlc?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Senator Kay Hagan died from a tick bite.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Steve Scalise got he dick and balls all shot up and for some reason the shooter isn’t as memorialized as Dorner

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Chris Christie shut down beaches and just to have a private beach party with his family

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Thump! posted:

Steve Scalise got he dick and balls all shot up and for some reason the shooter isn’t as memorialized as Dorner

congratulations on remembering a catchphrase that isn't even accurate

in reality steve scalise had his pelvis shattered and that he's had multiple surgeries and almost died from complications. so actually it's likely that it's his rear end in a top hat that is now a useless dead end and that he now poops out of a hole in his side into a bag and everyone can smell it all the time

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
congratulations on having the accurate info on steve scalise's rear end and dick and balls

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
it's the least that i can do as a louisianian

e:

https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/941446186199801856

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
scalise himself continues to function as a working rear end in a top hat

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

One of the Idaho senators is named “Mike Crapo” lmao

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Fortaleza posted:

One of the Idaho senators is named “Mike Crapo” lmao

And our former governor was Butch Otter

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

PERMACAV 50 posted:

And our former governor was Butch Otter

And you had another senator that may well have been a butch otter

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

judge russ fagg

https://youtu.be/AbjRF50DFZE

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The Call of Duty game where you board the USS Barack Obama to defend President Hillary Clinton and Secretary of Defense Stanley McChrystal from a PMC lead by Kevin Spacey

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Also he was a super rich 6'8" (or taller?) Gigachad.

https://twitter.com/t_rozzay3/status/64889433505284096?s=21

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he was "only" like 6'-4" not nba huge

prolly had a real big hog tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Liberals branded Chris Christie as a Good Republican because he bullied some tea partiers and appeared on MSNBC a lot, and then Chris Christie decisively endorse Trump.