Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

ted's face at the end hahahahahaha

then again he always does look like that the loving ghoul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Retromancer posted:

This cuts off before the best part, where they surmise that Trump got so worked up over a transparent wall because someone in a meeting said that the process of funding and building the wall needed to be transparent.

doesn't trump believe stealth bombers are literally invisible??

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

the US navy having to hide the USS John S. McCain in case President Donald Trump accidentally saw it.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

the political editor for a regional north west newspaper putting her name forward for the Labour leadership contest.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I don’t know how to pronounce “buttigieg” so I hope he doesn’t get the Dem nomination.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Donald Trump mocked the appearance of a handicapped journalist, didn’t apologise, won the Republican nomination and then won the US Presidency.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

the “I’m sorry” caused my head to fall off

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I just finished watching the four-part “Hillary” documentary. it was interesting and the coverage of the ‘16 race remains pertinent to what is happening in this years election, but yes, the chairman of the DNC having to come down to the party awaiting Hillary’s victory speech and tell them to go home was very amusing.

Also, the FBI investigation into her emails a week and a half before the election found absolutely nothing new in their investigation and still completely torpedoed her chances of winning lol

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Filthy Hans posted:

Disney was so blindsided by Trump winning that they had only worked on a Hillary animatronic so they basically put Trump hair on said Hillary animatronic, further Trumpified it by about 10% and called it a day

this is just so, SO good.

Donald J Trump is the first president of the United States with absolutely no political or military experience. And Hilly Rodham Clinton lost to him in the 2016 US Election.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Spergin Morlock posted:

imagine the smell

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I just found out Herman Cain died of the Rona a few days ago via a “I didn’t think the face eating leopards would eat MY face” subreddit, because he attended Trump’s Tulsa rally without a mask defiantly. LOL.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

what possessed Slick Willy to learn to play the sax?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I put a free bet on Donald Trump before the election at like 6/1 in a two horse race lol. I felt winning the money so I donated it to RAINN and my then girlfriend was annoyed at me for doing so.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

what happens if a vegetarian becomes a nominee and they have one of these photo ops?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I’m imagining an Air Marshal walking down the aisle demanding to know if there are any terrorists on the plane too chickenshit to hijack it and if any terrorists raise their hands he makes them go up to the cockpit and finish the job they started.
were Air Marshals not a reaction to 9/11? did they exist before the attacks?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Pitch posted:

The air marshals date back to the big hijacking boom of the 60s and 70s, before airports even had metal detectors or anything, but there were like a few dozen of them at any one time. It ballooned to thousands after 9/11.

would it be a fair assumption that there is at least one on every US domestic flight?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

vyelkin posted:

FAMS effectiveness against crime and terror, has also been questioned. According to Congressman John J. Duncan, the air marshal program has led to only 4.2 arrests a year, at an average cost of $200 million per arrest. He argued that this represents a win of the perceived dangers of terror, supported by a profit center-type approach, over realistic spending priorities.[39][40]

I have absolutely nothing to back this statement up with in terms of a linked source, but I am sure I read/heard that the stringent security measures at airports now in the post-9/11 world have never actually halted a terrorist attack?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

El_Elegante posted:

Trump will be expected to hand write a letter to Joe

Hope Obama left Trump a copy of his birth certificate.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Melania not standing in the window.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Alex Jones shouting and ranting and raving at Andrew Neil on the Daily Politics show, even over the closing credits as the studio darkened and the camera zoomed out. According to Neil, once it was confirmed recording had finished, Alex stopped shouting, calmly got up and left the set like nothing had happened.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

so we’ve gone from a president who wants to shower with his daughter to one who wants to shower with his dog.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Thump! posted:

lol chris kyle got himself domed

my ex girlfriend making me turn off American sniper after she startling crying at the drilling scene. she probably did me a favour.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I know this isn’t likely the appropriate thread, but can someone please link me to the adviser to Hillary Clinton tweet, trying to explain the difference between the frogs to her? I keep thinking about it and giggling but I need to remind myself of the exact wording. thank you.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

I owe you a beer. thank you.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

trump’s weird snake impression to journalists that one time

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Feldegast42 posted:

https://twitter.com/devtesla/status/1132101053929984000

Also, on an unrelated note, Trump propping up Kanye 2020

Genuinely hate this. HATE this.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

the Hamburg 9/11 terrorist cell managed to evade hi-tech monitoring techniques by communicating simply by creating a draft email in Hotmail and saving it.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Also he was a super rich 6'8" (or taller?) Gigachad.

https://twitter.com/t_rozzay3/status/64889433505284096?s=21

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

does anyone have the gif of Bannon in, I think Saudi Arabia, looking terrified and getting spooked by the brown men in traditional dress?

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

can’t remember which thread it was but I mentioned before I watched American Sniper with my then-gf and she started crying during the man drilling a child scene so I had to turn it off. I watched the rest of the film later and she did me a loving favour.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

hahaha he actually died?!

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Dinesh, you’re gay

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Eat This Glob posted:

Steve bannon being considered for executed, but it bringing me no joy as i am pro life

for espionage.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

it’s their house, he’s supposed to be there!

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

the out going President of the United States publicly supported an armed uprising against his own government, people died, and absolutely no consequence came to anyone other than said President losing his social media accounts.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

trump's DNA was actually USA

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

binders full of women

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

trump’s basketball shot with the kitchen roll during the hurricane relief effort

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

corporations are people, my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

is he the one who tried to steal a poster and was then returned to the USA brain dead?