Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
do y'all remember hanging chads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

hanging chads

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

remember when it came out that Poland was enabling a CIA black site where they tortured some folks and definitely killed some people

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

pat tillman turning down a 3.6 million dollar contract to enlist and deploy to afghanistan where he was shot to death by his own squadron like IMMEDIATELY

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

lmao

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

John Edwards' 400 dollar haircut

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Chris Kyle taking a veteran with PTSD and schizophrenia to a loving gun range and getting shot for it

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

taking the guy to a gun range was somehow supposed to be therapy for ptsd, because like always kyle was feigning expertise on something he knew nothing about. it sucks that the guy with ptsd got convicted for murder, though.

yeah he got life without parole. pretty hosed up.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPsLGoy-U-k

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://mobile.twitter.com/fredtjoseph/status/1230580030952165377?lang=en

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

remember when he went on to (or maybe it was before) have a weird twitter meltdown about a 'satanic airbnb'???

edit: found it and lmao he was vacationing in september. real great dude

https://sports.yahoo.com/airbnb-home-decorated-with-devil-worship-decor-says-renter-223809739.html

https://twitter.com/FredTJoseph/status/1303109572467593216

hahahaha holy fuckin poo poo it's the same dude? lmao

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Fortaleza posted:

Wait that book actually came out? Oh my god

this dumb book's amazon page posted:

When COVID-19 besieged the United States, New York State emerged as the global “ground zero” for a deadly contagion that threatened the lives and livelihoods of millions. Quickly, Governor Andrew Cuomo provided the leadership to address the threat, becoming the standard-bearer of the organized response the country desperately needed. With infection rates spiking and more people dying every day, the systems and functions necessary to combat the pandemic in New York—and America—did not exist. So Cuomo undertook the impossible. He unified people to rise to the challenge and was relentless in his pursuit of scientific facts and data. He quelled fear while implementing an extraordinary plan for flattening the curve of infection. He and his team worked day and night to protect the people of New York, despite roadblocks presented by a president incapable of leadership and addicted to transactional politics.

Taking readers beyond the candid daily briefings that became must-see TV across the globe, and providing a dramatic, day-by-day account of the catastrophe as it unfolded, American Crisis presents the intimate and inspiring thoughts of a leader at an unprecedented historical moment. In his own voice, Andrew Cuomo chronicles the ingenuity and sacrifice required of so many to fight the pandemic, sharing the decision-making that shaped his policy as well as his frank accounting and assessment of his interactions with the federal government, the White House, and other state and local political and health officials. Real leadership, he shows, requires clear communication, compassion for others, and a commitment to truth-telling—no matter how frightening the facts may be.

Including a game plan for what we as individuals—and as a nation—need to do to protect ourselves against this disaster and those to come, American Crisis is a remarkable portrait of selfless leadership and a gritty story of difficult choices that points the way to a safer future for all of us.

lol

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

obama saying he was going to close Guantanamo if he was elected

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/553558509770801154

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Spergin Morlock posted:

dude used to host pit bull fights at his house. he's a piece of poo poo

whom amongst us...

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

"This is MAGA country"

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

the DNC trotting out that weirdo Kennedy to deliver the response to the State of the Union in 2018 for no reason

i'll also toss in a preemptive lol at his inevitable failed presidential run

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

"self-described father"

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

John Edwards' $1,250 haircuts

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

NightGyr posted:

that dick cheney photo where he's packing a hog in his sweats

it's funny as hell that Cheney is still alive

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

US diplomats thinking the Cubans were pointing sci-fi microwave weapons at their embassy

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

"I don't know if you've seen that mummy," President Clinton said at a Connecticut fund-raiser Wednesday night. "But, you know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy. That mummy looks better than I do on my worst days, I'm telling you. You need to go see her."

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

quote:

Five months after a trip to visit Australian troops in Afghanistan, the Seven Network broadcast footage of PM Tony Abbott discussing the death of Lance Corporal Jared MacKinney. “It’s pretty obvious that, well, sometimes poo poo happens, doesn’t it?” Mr Abbott said.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

andrew WK is a product of MKULTRA

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

NightGyr posted:

Andrew WK posts on internet boards to feed conspiracies about himself.

honestly so would I

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is he okay or is he a shithead too because I kind of like him

he's a lib but he's pretty harmless and he seems like a pretty good dude

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

twitter libs saying it was homophobic to call Pete a rat

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

All those portraits of Stacey Abrams bathed in angelic light like a KoTOR character

she's the loving worst

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

i think you'd have an easier time of it if you just counted the old school sci fi scene people who weren't demented freaks.

is asimov okay

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

"Barack Obama will strengthen whistleblower laws to protect federal workers who expose waste, fraud, and abuse of authority in government."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

walter mondale's existence