Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Grognard's Delight: Pay 5, Instant, opponent must slowly make out with the Warhammer 40K miniature of caster's choice

Archduke Meatus Goldstream: Summon 5, 6/9. Ability: Pay 1, Archduke disables all Urine-based effects for the round.

Chad Thrun'dro Cocc: Summon 9, 10/10. Instant Ability: Tap all Asses. This ability can be used multiple times in one round.

Piss Tape: Artifact Token. Piss Tape has no effect unless Kompromat is also in play.

OK, Cupid: Pay 2, Instant, shuffle deck, summon the first creature you find.

Craiglust: Pay 1, instant, shuffle graveyard, summon the first creature you find.

Goon Luv: Pay 3, Permanent Enchantment. -3 Seduce, +3 Repel. Creature gains trait "Defensive Aroma." Sever all active Relationships.

Beetlemania: Pay 1, instant, Wife gains an irrepressible love of beetles. Humor her for long enough that the colony establishes itself as the dominant alpha in the house, then attacks you at night, devouring the flesh beneath your skin such that Wife does not notice the alien laughter mocking her behind a lumpy, ill-fitting pink suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i got so upset that this post was ignored i forced myself to remember that erotic card games already exist and of fuckin course the furries made them

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
oh my god, the studio behind the game is CLOSING because they LOST ALL THEIR MONEY trying to MAKE AN ONLINE VERSION OF THEIR EROTIC CARD GAME

well this is unexpected posted:

As I had mentioned on the Furoticon forums, Tail Kiss Studio is closing up shop. Our ambitions for Furoticon Online cost us far more than we could have imagined. However, I want to make sure I get the final cards to everyone. What does this mean for Climax 2? Well, it's a low-budget set. There are new characters and new art, but art development halted in 2016.

What form will Climax 2 take? At this time, it's likely to be a print-and-play set. If there's enough demand, I can look into an on-demand printer option to run a very small print run for those who want it, but there are no promises on that end.

crimes

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Train Room: +3 Imitation Crab Meat on target.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

oh my god, the studio behind the game is CLOSING because they LOST ALL THEIR MONEY trying to MAKE AN ONLINE VERSION OF THEIR EROTIC CARD GAME

i wont stop telling people in my real life this fact and i have now been banned from three (3) houses

crimes

• Locked thread