Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It filled up with piss. :boehner:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

quote:

“I am fine, but sad because Nautilus went down,” he told Denmark’s TV2 channel. Madsen said “a minor problem with a ballast tank ... turned into a major issue” that ultimately caused the vessel — considered the largest privately built submarine of its kind — to sink.

Swedish police said they are investigating the whereabouts of a missing woman who had been on the submarine at some point.

“Whether the woman was on board the submarine at the time of her disappearance is unclear,” police said in a statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ1lc6KASWg

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
lol he absolutely raped and killed her

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

quote:

Madsen "told us he had technical problems" to explain why the submarine failed to respond to radio contact, Damgaard said.

He is so guilty lmao

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
He's been charged with murder, and the sub is at 23ft/7m depth. Crews have attempted to gain entry, but not been successful.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He welded the hatch shut

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Lol forever at the loving morons riding this scumbag's dick on the previous page

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Apparently they're going to be shooting the Nexø II this month. This is the II-er version of Nexø I.

If this works as planned they're going to do the next version of rocket engine. If that works, then they're going next level: Spica.
Spica is the rocket that will have a human being in it.

I've wasted my entire life. It could have been me dying in a tiny space pod. This sucks.

This is cool though. I remember the original thread, I'm glad they are still working at it.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Nautilus is such a wimpy name. Might as well have called it the NodicTrack. Name your penis something it can be proud of.
I call my dick the Kursk, because it murdered 118 people.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
" everybody looking for that sub, keep up the good work! I'm just gonna check for the missing woman inside my space craft!"

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
On the one hand, killing someone in this way is somewhat ingenious but on the other hand, he was caught right away so he didn't do it very well.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The white man belongs in prison

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I can't believe a weird engineering goon turned out to be creepy around girls to the point of murdering them in his sub.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Lol just lol if youre a girl and you accept a submarine ride from a mouth breathing bowl cut engineer who also posts pictures of his life on something awful. Sure let me just lock myself inside this tube under the water with you, hypernerd.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
It's cool this hypernerd spent 19 years of his life welding together a big metal tube just to 3 things:

1: post a thread in GBS about it.

2: try and fail to touch a woman in it.

3: commit a murder in it and get caught immediately.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
There was an old goon who built an undersea car
I don't know why he built an undersea car
I bet he didn't go far

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

http://news.sky.com/story/woman-missing-after-inventors-home-made-submarine-sinks-near-copenhagen-10983700

He has in fact been charged with murder. Is this the third confirmed goon murderer?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The evidence suggests an altercation
A murder, the worst kind of violation
She'll never be the head of a major corporation

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

fruit on the bottom posted:

I don't know why he built an undersea car

how else you gonna have fish swimming outside your kitchen window answer me that genius

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

fruit on the bottom posted:

The evidence suggests an altercation
A murder, the worst kind of violation
She'll never be the head of a major corporation

tbf I'd rather die in a murder tube w. a goon than read more of these my man.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

frumpykvetchbot posted:

how else you gonna have fish swimming outside your kitchen window answer me that genius

So what's the scoop brah did he do it.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

man some goons go to crazy extremes just to get a little pussy

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Minimalist Program posted:

tbf I'd rather die in a murder tube w. a goon than read more of these my man.

That is how you died and you are in hell. I am the devil and this is what you get.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
so what is this guy's explanation for how the reporter "disappeared"? they were experiencing technical problems and when he looked she had vanished?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Pitdragon posted:

so what is this guy's explanation for how the reporter "disappeared"? they were experiencing technical problems and when he looked she had vanished?

He is claiming that he dropped her of at shore before it sank and doesn't know what happened to her.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yes officer, I dropped off the attractive woman, alone, at night, on beach with no witnesses and then returned to the sea alone in my submersible, as is my wont. Why?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I would never kidnap and murder her at the bottom of the ocean, officer. Women are bad luck at sea.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Minimalist Program posted:

So what's the scoop brah did he do it.

He dun goofed and sank his submarine is all I know.

One thing though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQjyz-554Do

This is his favorite youtube video.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Big Beef City posted:

Yes officer, I dropped off the attractive woman, alone, at night, on beach with no witnesses and then returned to the sea alone in my submersible, as is my wont. Why?

i wonder what this guys plan was? kill her and sink the sub and then everybody would be like "well she's missing, and his sub sank, but sub sinkings are so common that it must be unrelated."

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

COMRADES posted:

This is cool though. I remember the original thread, I'm glad they are still working at it.

Dude it totally is and I really wish they had something where I could buy a cool space mug or hoodie or something instead of straight donate.

I honestly salute all space pod people and if my friends or literally anyone or even goons happened to build a non-asinine seeming rocket I would volunteer to climb in it no questions asked

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Big Beef City posted:

I honestly hope this happened because nobody deserves to get murdered by Nemo. I wanted to respect the man for his amazing accomplishments and also almost nobody deserves to be murdered in general

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

I honestly hope this happened because nobody deserves to get murdered by Nemo. I wanted to respect the man for his amazing accomplishments and also almost nobody deserves to be murdered in general

plenty of people deserve to be murdered but this lady probably wasn't one of them

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
IMO Almost nobody doesn't exclude plenty. There's a lot of people.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
so do you guys think this was premeditated or do you think it was a spur of the moment thing

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

IMO Almost nobody doesn't exclude plenty. There's a lot of people.

no, "almost nobody" implies a number near zero of people. "almost nobody" wins the lottery, but a much, much larger number of people than that deserve to be murdered.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Didn't the actual submarine sink and he was found on a boat? She probably drowned when something went wrong with the submarine and he's afraid to say he was unable/to chickenshit to save her.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Tumble posted:

no, "almost nobody" implies a number near zero of people. "almost nobody" wins the lottery, but a much, much larger number of people than that deserve to be murdered.

This is an incredibly funny and meaningful digression, thank you.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

General Dog posted:

Didn't the actual submarine sink and he was found on a boat? She probably drowned when something went wrong with the submarine and he's afraid to say he was unable/to chickenshit to save her.

Nah.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

General Dog posted:

This is an incredibly funny and meaningful digression, thank you.

i was about to respond to your other post agreeing with you and adding some more to that topic but now i'm not gonna do that, and you're never going to know that i agreed with your point.

i mean maybe the dude is still in shock, but you figure that when the police accuse you of foul play you'd smarten up and be like "she's in the sub, she couldn't get out in time i'm very sorry".

it's not like the authorities weren't eventually going to dive down to the sub. like, no country is just gonna be like "Well she's missing and the sub is sunk but subs sink all the time so we aren't gonna check down there."

Pitdragon posted:

so do you guys think this was premeditated or do you think it was a spur of the moment thing

She wouldn't gently caress him because she had a boyfriend, so despite the fact that he is a dude that built his own sub (and lets be honest if you do build your own submarine, you deserve a bit of rear end for it, just not from whoever you want whenever you want) so they got into a fight on the sub and he shoved her and she hit her head, and then he scuttled the sub to cover things up.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Aug 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tumble posted:

She wouldn't gently caress him because she had a boyfriend, so despite the fact that he is a dude that built his own sub (and lets be honest if you do build your own submarine, you deserve a bit of rear end for it, just not from whoever you want whenever you want) so they got into a fight on the sub and he shoved her and she hit her head, and then he scuttled the sub to cover things up.

This is basically the classic kind of goon murder scenario and my money is deffo on it.

• Locked thread