Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Family Guy is just awful but mcfarlane can deliver the goods when he cares about something. For me this is all a question of whether or not he's invested in this or in lazy fuckboy mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

You hope for Ted and expect Million Ways

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There is zero chance STD is going to be good, so if The Orville rises up to the occasion of being at least as good as an early season of TNG or DS9, that's something i can live with.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ohtsam posted:

I'm not going to say this is amazing. But it is good and I have no idea why critics were trying say this was a complete piece of poo poo.

they were upset it wasn't space family guy

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There is zero chance the Four Hour Long Commercial Where Dudes Slam Into Eachother For 30 Seconds Between Ads will be better than the Pretty Good Star Trek Substitute, i'm sorry. I even enjoy watching sports live, but gently caress football and how it disrupts real television.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

What are you talking about The Orville is still on the listing for tonight

It wrecks ratings and is generally disruptive until the blessedly short season loving ends.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hey sorry for the football rant but I see people poo poo a brick over the world series pre empt their shows for sixh a brief period i feel like turnabout is fair play when football basically destroys TV for everyone who thinks football blows rear end to watch. At least the rest of baseball is more or less locked away om a cable channel that only broadcasts sport games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

HotCanadianChick posted:

What they’re really saying is they’re mad that the new doctor is a woman instead of a white man.

And for a lot of neckbeards, that is a bridge too far; can’t let women be in charge or having too promiment a role, after all.

I think its plausible to hate dr. Who without it being about this. Call it a loving hunch