Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atarask
Mar 8, 2008

Lord of Rigel Developer

Argue posted:

I have this theory that Seth is actually twins, one good and one evil, and the evil one eventually took over Family Guy while the good one went on to make Cosmos, and from what I can tell from the trailers, this show.

So you're saying Seth visited the Black Lodge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atarask
Mar 8, 2008

Lord of Rigel Developer
I'd be interesting if the whole species switch-er-oo thing (also handled better than the *other* Lt. Tyler) wound up being used by a Krill faction who decided that the 'humane' thing was to turn all aliens into Krill.

Atarask
Mar 8, 2008

Lord of Rigel Developer

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yeah that's where I thought it was heading too

I was also expecting it to be a twist like Mercer and the others were c-section births and that the society was prejudiced against 'freebirths' and contractions like good Clanners. *Kerensky shedding a single tear icon needed*

Atarask
Mar 8, 2008

Lord of Rigel Developer
I've come to the conclusion that the Orville is like that Voyager episode with the cloned ship and is entangled with Discovery. Last week's Orville was meh and Disco finally had a ok regular Trek like episode. This week Orville was great and Disco went back into poochy-SPEK, Sactions31, and its worst excesses "REMEMBER THE D7! MEMBER KLANGONS WITH HAIRS?"

Clearly Janeway must destroy both ships to resolve the episode.