Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009

Powered Descent posted:

Season 3: The Day The Earth Stood Still
Season 4: Time Trax
Season 5: Battlestar Galactica (rebooted version)
Season 6: Battlestar Galactica (1970s disco version)
Season 7: Battlestar Galactica (re-rebooted version)
Season 8: The Beast of Yucca Flats

I would give my left nut for a Time Trax season/episode. loving loved that show as a kid. And I got the complete series on DVD and a lot of it still holds up. It's 95% '90s camp, but still.

Are Dale Midkiff and Elizabeth Alexander still acting? That would be an amazing cameo.

Still waiting for Micheal Dorn and Christopher Judge to cameo as Bortus's fathers. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

"These are the journals of Darien Lambert, Captain, Fugitive Retrieval Section: AD 2193."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU