Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

As long as it lasts long enough for McFarlane and Grimes to finally do a live action duet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

David D. Davidson posted:

He will, it will probably be one of his character quirks.

I'm not sure, in American Dad he let's Scott Grimes handle most of the singing;
https://youtu.be/wltTIJiIBiw

He could continue here and we get 90s R&B recreations in the holodeck.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Seth Macfarlane and Patrick Stewart work together a lot, from the voice work in Family Guy and American Dad, but also Macfarlane produced Blunt Talk too.

I would really, really be surprised if Patrick Stewart doesn't show up in Orville at some point, wearing a huge wig.

As long as he's doing an obvious and terrible New York accent, too.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Nah I don't do dat. If it's on Netflix or Amazon I'll check it out

I believe Amazon has the US rights.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BattleTech posted:

I'm going to need Scott Grimes to do his Steve Smith voice sometime during the series.

I'll settle for a running joke where he screams like Steve when he's scared.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Does anyone know if there is a cheif engineer type character? Seems to be the one archetype really missing. I think I heard the Norm MacDonald blob guy might be the engineer?

I think the robot was the head of science and engineering.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

Al Borland Corp. posted:

I think he's just science officer.

He was the one charged with the mandatory "get the repairs done to the damaged ship".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

You know what the show needs? Patrick Stewart to come on and do live action director Bullock.

Naw, he needs to be a janitor in the background without any lines for one or two shots a season. And then, in the series finale, he can walk into McFarlane's office to collect the trash and tell Seth, "You're really awful at this."