Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

McSpanky posted:

I'm happy enough to have a space opera on TV not lit like a goddamn coal mine.

Humans have evolved beyond the need for light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Early TNG suffered when things got all "a headache? That's SERIOUS BUSINESS!" and "people just shrug and move on with their day when people close to them DIE."

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I liked Not-Worf.

I'm not sure if I liked it or not. Need more episodes to form an opinion, but it was entertaining enough to give it a try.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

jfood posted:

Command wears blue, Security wears red, green is Medical... not a parody. Totally different concept.

The idea of color coding personnel based on job is totally original to star treks

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

If TOS was supposed to Hornblower in Space, but Orville ends up being a sort of Mister Roberts in Space, I'd be beyond thrilled.