Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

I just watched rogue one. It was OK. Very technically and scientifically unsound though. Like, why are the death star plans on some enormous hard drive? And why is it plugged into some ridiculous 80s style tape playing automation system? Store that poo poo on the empire intergalactic cloud.

It's set in the past dude, the cloud hasn't been invented

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Nooner posted:

this morning i had sex with my fiancee, its like when youre just horned up and doing it to get off real quick cause it feels good. we just finished making love which is like doing it but even better cause there is a lot of passion because you are in love and expressing it through your weener (or poosay) to one another and trying to make it better for them than it is for yourself it is pretty simple OP I hope you can understand this and experience making love to someone that you love unconditionally and soon because it is real nice (:

thanks noone r:)

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

loving sex = daughter
dutiful sex = son
sexy sex = ladyboy

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Making love is when she deepthroats you and lets you cum in her throat, rather than just on her tits

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

who doesn't love a little involuntary pissing on their dilz

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The difference is like if my wife just wakes up in sweatpants and rolls over and we bone then that's a pretty common occurrence and it's fine but if she gets all dressed up and wears something I really like and gives me eyes all day I know for a loving fact that she's going to get too drunk, or eat something that makes her sick, or have some kind of emotional emergency and it's guaranteed blue balls.

I'm sorry what was the question?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Spinster posted:

Not until you need to plunge your toilet, no.

Is this a metaphor?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
No, but it could be a euphemism for anal fisting now that you mention it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Sex is a thing you do with another person, but you make love to yourself, OP

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The only difference is if you have Barry White playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think making love is like, when she's sucking your dick slowly and making eye contact or whatever. :shrug:

And Sting plays in the background

• Locked thread