Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Three Olives posted:

One day I'm planning on having sexual intercourse and I'm not sure which one I should be trying to do. They both involve sticking your penis in a hole, right? Is one better than the other?

If I just hire a prostitute is one cheaper?

If the balls are slamming your rear end and you're getting choked, it's sex. If you spoon and make out it's making love. You're also not allowed to say "whore, cum, bitch, nut, suck, human being or taint" when making love.

I translated it into gay for you. Hetero people say things like "lick my mudflaps" and "fist my pussy, chocolate man" when loving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Universe Master posted:

One ends with cum on someone's face.

You just have to guess which one.

There are exceptions to this rule, but it's a good standard. If you get no semen on your or your partners face then you are probably doing soft-core Cinemax love. Exception: lesbians.

• Locked thread