Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
froggys swollen testicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
we tracked this frog to its lair, by following the twin tracks made in the mud by his testicles as they dragged along the ground

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

cda posted:

we tracked this frog to its lair, by following the twin tracks made in the mud by his testicles as they dragged along the ground

Update: Turns out the frog was a rat.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Frogs legs? YEUCCCHHH!!!!

Frogs balls? Hmmm...

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
a 10th grade friend of a friend's female cousin could totally tie frog balls into a knot with her tongue. Even got on the local TV station in 1994 to demonstrate and got a rad gift certificate to TCBY.

----------------

Macnult

prior to swelling, the most common symptom is a blatant reluctance to hop

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
frog pud all through the mud, frog nad all over the pad, frog wand in the pond

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
frogs have interal testes op

Darkman Fanpage
just like you will too when i deliver a devastating kick to your nards :twisted: it might be unbyob but i love kicking op in the nuts!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
remember when they made us dissect frog nuts in eighth grade that was kinda weird huh

----------------

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
i've got a bad case of bog fralls

ScrubLeague

I bet they probably taste good with ranch dressing if you fry them up.

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
A prono staring Michigan J Frog and a very confused starlet

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Frogs go comatose when laid on their backs due to the severe weight of their balls crushing the nervous system

cda

by Hand Knit
you might think it's impolite to talk about frog balls but frog cum has to get made somewhere

cda

by Hand Knit
froggys unkempt pubes

alnilam

Darkman Fanpage posted:

just like you will too when i deliver a devastating kick to your nards :twisted: it might be unbyob but i love kicking op in the nuts!

brutal

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

cda posted:

froggys unkempt pubes

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
as a frog owner i have difficulty shaving their little ball pubes almost daily with a tiny frog razor

i do it because i love my frogs

Darkman Fanpage
frog balls aka swamp oysters

Darkman Fanpage
frog BALLS frog BALLS
roly poly frog BALLS
frog BALLS frog BALLS
eat them up YUM

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Big the Cat posted:

froggys unkempt pubes

Darkman Fanpage
slippy toad telling fox mccloud all about his big froggy balls in the middle of combat

"now is not the time, slippy!"
"but fox my BALLS!!!"

Darkman Fanpage fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Aug 14, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
pepe got kicked in his froggy balls while attending the nazi rally. "feels bad man"

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Darkman Fanpage posted:

pepe got kicked in his froggy balls while attending the nazi rally. "feels bad man"

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
gorf balls

Olive!

every time you trick a frog into saying 'gorf', its balls get sent to the 5th dimension

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
My grandpappy told me that on dewy summer morning, if you follow the frog ball tracks in the grass, you'll find an ice-cold Moxie in the froghole.

----------------

FutonForensic

much how like the mythical Tanuki is a big-nutted symbol of generosity and habitability, the Big-Balled Frog has become a symbol for cradling their huge nuts on your chin

Darkman Fanpage

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

every time you trick a frog into saying 'gorf', its balls get sent to the 5th dimension

doing this to a frog is mean

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Pillsbury pie crusts, a can of Green Giant creamed corn, a bag of crushed up Fritos, and one jar of frog balls makes a delicious and quick "supper supporter" for the newly married and highly harried homemaker!

----------------

ScrubLeague

Sounds like a "fun" snack Mark's mom made for the kindergarten class on his birthday. Green jello scooped with a melon baller and like crushed oreos or something.

----------------

little munchkin

cda posted:

lol

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Froggy went a-courtin' and he did ride
uh-huh
Giant testicles by his side
uh-huh
Big ol' balls dangling by his side
uh-huh

Darkman Fanpage

FactsAreUseless posted:

uh-huh
Giant testicles by his side
uh-huh
Big ol' balls dangling by his side
uh-huh

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
you, nebbish scientist: cloaca

me, handsome, strong, covered in frog scrotums: CROAKaca

crimes

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
frog falls on frog balls in frog halls in frog malls, a million frogs jumping over the 2nd story railing and bouncing on their oversized nuts

Dads Dip Cup

kermit the frog : "it's not easy having enormous green balls"

miss piggy (walking past) : :eyepop:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
my wife (frog genius) was telling me about this one amazonian species of frog which has an unimaginably long, sticky sack, which they swing at their prey like a weighted bolas.

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I also have a wife who talks to me about nutty things like frog genitalia

she's in canada but she definitely exists

• Locked thread