Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Oh Chesty you are so so so loved now, don't be scared ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I'm just like, litereally on the couch trying to sleep and I can't get rid of that look of horror and body language over me raising my hands in the air nowhere near him and over a loving tomato even though it was days ago. Like, I can't get it out of my head. He's happy and has been sleeping next to me and enjoying head rubs and pets and wants to hold my hand and stuff but I dunno why I am so sad. I'm just so sad for him. Everything is good now for him but just that image in my brain won't go away.

God, poor Chesty.

/end e/n post

E: decided to pet him, he licked me and gave me love bites and did the push/pull thing with his paws that again only crazy cat people know. He is currently flipping his tail happily. So a good end to this post now <3

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Dec 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Please post more pictures of that sweet boy. :3:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Bester is a-ok in my book. You won the catte lottery.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Please post more pictures of that sweet boy. :3:

Bonus Garfield!!

Lil G wanted to play but Chester was like "loving kids" and went back to sleep.

Going back to sleep

This guy moves around so much it's hard to get a good pic but here is Lil G after his attempt to play with Chester he was trying to play with my phone

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Dec 7, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I looked over. This is probably the biggest cat smile I've ever seen. No not a photoshop. He was probably dreaming about being petted.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Thin Privilege posted:

I was making a salad and dropped a tomato on the floor. I rose my hands up in the air in the "oh goddamn it!" type of way. Chesty was sitting 2-3 feet away and I looked at him and he was COWERING in fear, like what an abused kitten would do except worse (I have experience in this unfortunately--not me doing it but I took care of a bunch of cats and some by horrible horrible people). Anyways he had huge eyes and this look of extreme fear and this cowering I can't even describe but it's extreme extreme fear... I can't get over it. His face just keeps flashing in my head. I knew my ideas that he was abused are obviously true. I am so sad.
oh no!

oh yes!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
derp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Here is Garfield being King of the Castle.

Here is my little Chestercakes.

All my cats are good and happy but I will not be posting anymore for unrelated reasons.

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Dec 12, 2018

• Locked thread