Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Remember at e3 when they said that this game would be a grind like it was a good thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

ZearothK posted:

I can't see how that's relevant for people who don't plan to pirate the game. All the tales about Denuvo killing hard disks have been discredited.

Denuvo is barely even relevant to pirates anymore.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
at e3 they made the game sound like a diablo 3 clone but worse, like difficulty modes you have to grind to get to and random loot and other poo poo

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know. I really didn't like diablo 3's difficulty system so 15 difficulty modes sounds a bit excessive to me.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
so I was skeptical, but since people are playing it care to say what it is? Is it a borderlands kind of thing? Will you have to 'grind' to have 'fun'?

• Locked thread