Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

things that also have poor subtitles text and is not translated:

your post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

orcane posted:

This isn't hard? Too much stuff to play/do, not enough time - they'd figure an actual Saints Row game would be worth their time and this isn't what they're looking for.

Yeah I can feel this, there's a lot of cool-to-good stuff coming out now or soon and I don't feel like spending all of my money on video games so I'm trying not to buy stuff I'm not completely interested in

That being said this game does look pretty fun, I might grab it if there's a sale eventually but I'll definitely keep up with it.

• Locked thread