Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Empress Brosephine posted:

It really feels like at some point they either fired their sound guy or some severe sound bug and story guy because there is like 0 ambient sound and audio clips and stops ALL THE TIME and the story cutscenes will end abruptly.

I hope the sound stuff gets patched, because the ambient dialog from pedestrians in games like this is sometimes pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I wish the wall-climbing agents were a little more spiderman-like. It would be cool to be able to scale whole buildings, or remain stationary on a wall, especially as Rama.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I think AoM would have been a lot better received if it hadn't been preceded by SR4. But also, in 2017, your crackdown clone really, really needs to be more than "crackdown 1, but we cuss a lot more". It needs some extra herbs and spices, like Infamous: Second Son.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Megazver posted:

So, uh, apparently this is going to be a really successful boardgame:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/617871702/agents-of-mayhem-pride-of-babylon

You know what, good for them finding maybe an outlet to recoup some of their losses.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Medullah posted:

Darksiders and Saints Row crossover!

...Dead Island Sequel that takes place in Stillwater.

• Locked thread