Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I have special eyes.

Just think of all the cool stuff I can see.

is this game secretly darkspore 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I have special eyes.

Pierce's psych evaluation says something like "While gregarious and affable, underneath he is deeply homesick."

Also am I doing something wrong or does Hollywood kind of suck? Seems like he's only good for his grenade and maybe his mayhem, otherwise in a stand-up fight he dies way too fast and deals way too little damage, even when unloading crit after crit into something's head. Maybe the problem is that I switched to his debuff grenade in an attempt to not die so readily, when I really should be nuking everything with his normal grenade or setting things up with his vulnerable one?

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I have special eyes.

Yeah I tried messing around with the boom harpoon and it was incredibly underwhelming. The preview video, and the first couple of times I used it, made it seem like it was going to prioritize teleporting them next to their friends, but in practice that actually almost never happens. The slow harpoon is also not great, even with the cooldown bonus.
The other super useful part of either of the teleharpoons is that they interrupt specials. Blitztrooper doing her spray and pray move? Not anymore.

Also since my last post I've unlocked the second batch of agents. Daisy and Oni.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I have special eyes.

I'll have to re-check my spec on him. As of that post I had an extremely eclectic mix of Legion techs unlocked on him and I was still messing around with loadouts. I think I still only have 6/9 techs on him, in fact.

I hate how there are zero resources out there for character build stuff. The total sum of knowledge available is wiki pages for 10 random Legion techs with no descriptions and a random screenshot that happened to show Oni's Elite tech.

PS Scheherazade owns.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I have special eyes.

Okay I've given the game a ton of slack for its shortcomings, but needing to complete the entire global assignment minigame every time you want to do a run of the Global Offensive is some bona fide horseshit.

• Locked thread