Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

So, I was rather hesitant about grabbing this, if only due to not seeing much of the streams or release info, but I'm glad I dropped the preorder on it. Sure, it's not Stillwater in terms of how active the city is, but Seoul is surprisingly good to look at, and the aesthetic for the game in general is just fantastic, though I'm probably biased due to loving the wacky 'Saints Row styled version of G.I. Joe vs Cobra'.

It's a wacky, unfiltered 80's Saturday Morning Cartoon and I love it, even if I am a sucker for aesthetic over gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

So, the Gamestop closest to me is awesome, as they managed to hook me up with a Gat code after I asked, for buying my other half, of all things, some Twin Peaks merch.

And holy poo poo is Gat a BEAST. I'm not sure what's more broken, his shotgun range, or his Mayhem skill, because good lord, that thing just murders anything even remotely 'in range'.

I was admittedly hoping that his standard outfit would be a bonus costume, and his standard would be the police 'armor' he has in the marketing, but no big. Also, why no banter between him and Pierce?

I'm still nowhere near done, but I'll be sad as hell if this tanks. I'm absolutely loving the Venture Bros/GI JOE meets Adult Swim aesthetic, and I'm rooting for Volition to give us more Agents and missions and the like.

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Medullah posted:

Darksiders and Saints Row crossover!

So, in other words, what happens when the Boss realizes they were left out of the Retcon ending of Gat out of Hell?

Joking aside, I'm hoping this is a good thing, if only because I do love me both Darksiders and Saints Row, and if the merger does well, then fantastic.

• Locked thread