Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!
Let's get this shit started!

Mokinokaro posted:

Most characters don't seem to have a "travel" power and the only vehicles look to be land so far so I don't think that'll be an issue.

EDIT: Apparently according to idolninja on steam there's ways to (mechanic spoiler) manipulate gravity so you can run up the sides of skyscrapers and stuff. This is character independent.

I don't remember ever saying that. Certain characters do have a wall climb ability that give you an extra boost up, but nothing like wall running or gravity manipulation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Speaking of, thanks again IdolNinja for having made it possible to play the Saints Row 2 pc port. It needs to be said every time Volition releases a game I think.

Aww shucks. It was really a team effort. Thank you though!

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!

Empress Brosephine posted:

It really feels like at some point they either fired their sound guy or some severe sound bug and story guy because there is like 0 ambient sound and audio clips and stops ALL THE TIME and the story cutscenes will end abruptly.

We've seen many comments from players about the audio mix having issues, and we just aren't seeing them on our end. There should absolutely be ambient noise, music in vehicles, vehicle sound fx, ped dialgoue, etc. Our audio guys are hoping that you fine folks can help us narrow this down so that we can update the game.

If you are having these types of audio issues, we would appreciate it if you would let us know the following:

What platform you are on
What is the relative audio balance (slider positioning for music vs sfx vs voice)
What is your audio mix setting on receiver or TV (TV, mute music, game, knob 11, cinema, etc)
If you are playing via a 5.1 set up what is the receiver set to? a stereo set up, multi-channel stereo, etc?
Is it completely silent or is it just very low? Can you push up the volume and try to hear if the audio is actually playing quietly?
Any information about consistency in these occurrences:
Does it happen in a certain mission and/or scheme?
In the open world?
In Seoul mostly or the ARK?
Certain characters or all?
Any other specific details?

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!

Empress Brosephine posted:

What platform you are on
What is the relative audio balance (slider positioning for music vs sfx vs voice)

Everything was auto bumped to 10

What is your audio mix setting on receiver or TV (TV, mute music, game, knob 11, cinema, etc)

I usually keep it on knob 11 but I tried everything and didn't notice much if any changes.

If you are playing via a 5.1 set up what is the receiver set to? a stereo set up, multi-channel stereo, etc?

5.1 Sonos playbase

Is it completely silent or is it just very low? Can you push up the volume and try to hear if the audio is actually playing quietly?

So low it's almost non existent. I even tried running into a pedestrian and heard nothing. Music is basically inaudible and car audio is super low. Voice is high and good from characters and so is fun sounds everything else no

Any information about consistency in these occurrences:
Does it happen in a certain mission and/or scheme?
In the open world?
In Seoul mostly or the ARK?
Certain characters or all?
Any other specific details?

Open world almost all the time.

Thanks. What platform are you playing on? PC, PS4, Xbox One?

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!

Thorg posted:

According to a post on reddit we'll likely get a patch early next week.

I just finished consolidating and rewriting the patch notes. It's a pretty massive number of fixes, including the audio issues mentioned earlier in the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!

Agents of Mayhem patch v1.03 is live on all platforms:
http://www.deepsilver.com/en/agents-mayhem-update-live/

• Locked thread