Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Can't wait for the hundreds of agent DLCs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I think it's perfectly reasonable to wait and see if they remove Denuvo, it's mostly being used to prevent day one releases anyways.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Gat out of Hell was very short but good, it has some seriously great flight physics and I really loved the powers you got.

My biggest gripe besides the length and empty world was that despite the weapons being based on cool concepts, they were all pretty drat boring to use.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I don't think I've noticed if there's any aircraft in the game, haven't seen any in previews or anything.

Or even any real vehicle variety aside from variations on super cars.

Question is, how's traversing the city handle? I know you can triple jump but... are there any SR4 levels of absurd travel powers?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

PCOS Bill posted:

Nobody's perfect

yea like u

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Whiny babies who can't play games alone. "But my co-op abloooooo"

You absolutely can't deny that this would probably have been an amazing co-op game.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Well, I had money burn and so I finally picked this up just because I love Volition.

Game's actually pretty drat fun, just got Rama and she already feels like a favorite.

And is it just me or is the game RIDICULOUSLY quiet? Like... it feels like all of the ambient sounds, pedestrian voices, car sounds, music, etc is extremely quiet despite all the volume sliders being maxed.

Deakul fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Sep 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Megazver posted:

That was fixed in a patch, I believe.

Evidently not...?

• Locked thread