Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Oops, I only just found out that Legion Lairs have side rooms, and that those side rooms can contain secret rooms themselves :doh:

Also I'm having a real hard time taking Braddock and Gat off my team. That whole squad XP boost and damage boost are too handy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

So I just got the maximum Wanted Level or whatever it's called while re-taking a legion outpost, and instead of one of those tough robot minibosses showing up Hammersmith showed up to fight me instead. I had no idea that was even a thing that could happen!

Also Legion re-taking control of areas without any notification is the worst, stupidest design decision because you lose all the collected income from Relic's stores when it happens :argh:

e: and way WAY too quick. Took out the outpost in the southwest, got the relic business there, went to the outpost in the northeast, got the relic business there, and the southwest was already retaken :nallears:

Aphrodite posted:

And what gives Intel for global conflict stuff? I'm all out.
High ranking Legion dudes drop it. Go kill some stuff for a while.

Icedude fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Aug 20, 2017

• Locked thread