Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

I got such a Tyrian feel from that first sketch and some of the UI elements in the second demo video. Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Elentor posted:

Almost got enough content for a new update. Should be coming out this weekend. :v:

:toot:

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Tyrian and Raptor? Nice.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

I love seeing updates to this thread and I am finding it really interesting. Keep up the great work!

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

EponymousMrYar posted:

Ahhhh hahahaha.

Fix one thing, break two others :suicide:

That was a really enjoyable read, I like the realtime comments.

COME ON!

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Elentor posted:

A bit of an update since I haven't posted much here or in my log. I'm dealing with some health issue at the moment, and movement of my dominant hand is impaired. I'm still working and doing progress but at a lower pace.

Get well soon Elentor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

I just caught up with this thread and I just wanted to say hope all is good. Thanks for the really really interesting reads.