Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yeah that one looks like some kind of corvette or something, I'd keep it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
The last time I messed around in any game design poo poo was back when they released Neverwinter Nights and you could build things in the Aurora engine. I was pretty proud of myself when I figured out how to have these seagulls in the fishing village I was working on following patrol paths using flags. So I'm really enjoying this thread a lot, but like other people have said I don't know enough about game development to really add anything.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yeah music is hard as crap for me, even though I know logically its not as hard as I think it is.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Oh yeah if theres one thing Blizzard does well, its hiring some of the most talented artists in the world. The Starcraft 2 amd Heroes of the Storm tilesets are insanely good.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Ohhhh nice Ray Tracing is really cool!